Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-01-2009, 05:35 AM   #251
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
A bump for this thread!

I was getting ready to go to my favourite burger joint (GBK) and ugh, it suddenly started HAILING. Oh well, outfit pic and a good example of what I wear under my big hooded jackets everyday.
aww.. you look really pretty Cors!
Old 07-02-2009, 08:39 AM   #252
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww thank you so much Teleute, Tracii, FLW, Melian, Butch and Mer!

*goes back to curling up on Butch's e-lap*
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #253
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

*creepsomely e-watches Cors e-curling up on Butches e-lap.*
Old 07-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #254
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Send her my way and I'll take a set for her first paysite!
Old 07-03-2009, 04:15 AM   #255
mergirl

BuuuuuTCH!! When you coming to the UK then? Roughly?
Old 07-03-2009, 09:29 AM   #256
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, how I wish I was on my way to the UK right away! The world needs to see a Cors/Butch paysite shoot, with mergirl operating the camera.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #257
mergirl

The world does Butch..the world does!!
Old 07-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #258
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
The world does Butch..the world does!!
It would be a humanitarian misson, then? Like Band-Aid or Doctors Without Borders or Angelina Jolie's lips succoring refugee children?

Last edited by butch; 07-03-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Does the smiley reflect my ambiguity at trying to be obnoxious and witty with the Jolie reference?
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:03 PM   #259
Cors
Delurking

Yeah, satiate the hungry fat-loving queer clits in the world.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:53 AM   #260
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hello Ladies and Gents, i thought i would drive by and say hello, hugs and spreading some fatty love

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #261
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cross posting, but eh, who cares? lol

sisters from other misters at the garfield conservatory

in the car
Old 07-12-2009, 09:35 PM   #262
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cute pack o'gals.Party central.LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:24 AM   #263
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Cross posting, but eh, who cares? lol

sisters from other misters at the garfield conservatory
You cuties look like you were having fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #264
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The latest if not necessarily the greatest pic...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-09-2009, 03:48 AM   #265
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Shyness ftw...

OK, thought I might put up a photo of myself too....it's an old one though (2006) and I'd just had my head shaved (though you can't see it here). One of my BHM friends took this - and he's a very talented photographer, I must say.

Antoinette Yzelman.jpg
Old 08-09-2009, 04:18 AM   #266
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cute pic, strangeangel... welcome to DIMs. How did you stumble upon this website? I'm nosey, yes.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:22 AM   #267
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrae View Post
Cute pic, strangeangel... welcome to DIMs. How did you stumble upon this website? I'm nosey, yes.
I bullied her into joining.

I have such a weakness for shaved heads...
Old 08-09-2009, 07:39 AM   #268
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Yes you did!

Oh! *quickly makes arrangements to have own head shaved again*
Old 08-09-2009, 07:41 AM   #269
strangeangel
Lady Strange

At risk of sounding narcissistic - one thing I love about having a shaved head is the way my ears tend to stick out.

And when I laughed, well - someone once called me a laughing buddha because my beerbelly jiggled slightly when I laughed.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #270
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Strangeangel you look fab,the shaved head really works for you, great pic too.
OWA thats a great pic of you too.very HOT/attitude = sexy as all hell.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #271
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I LOVE that pic! The shaved head does totally suit you. And hey, most people have things about themselves that they secretly like and try to highlight with clothing/hair... we just don't usually admit it I like my boobs and the soft skin on the bottom of my forearms
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #272
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
OK, thought I might put up a photo of myself too....it's an old one though (2006) and I'd just had my head shaved (though you can't see it here). One of my BHM friends took this - and he's a very talented photographer, I must say.
It seems fitting that a "strangeangel" would revive a dormant thread after "OneWickedAngel". It really is great pic and welcome to Dims!!

Quote:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Strangeangel you look fab,the shaved head really works for you, great pic too.
OWA thats a great pic of you too.very HOT/attitude = sexy as all hell.
Thanks Tracii! MUAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I LOVE that pic! The shaved head does totally suit you. And hey, most people have things about themselves that they secretly like and try to highlight with clothing/hair... we just don't usually admit it I like my boobs and the soft skin on the bottom of my forearms
Tease! I wanna feel for myself!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 08-09-2009, 05:38 PM   #273
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 68391
I don't comment much in here, but I'd just like to say that I absolutely adore this pic.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #274
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 68391
LOVE it.

And welcome to Dims
Old 08-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #275
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Hahaha... thank you everyone for loving my pic. My friend is a magician when it comes to his camera, and he almost always manages to bring out the beauty in my sullen, disillusioned self. This is one of my fave pics, because it really represents how I feel inside everyday.