Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #276
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

well you look great no matter what.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:15 PM   #277
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
well you look great no matter what.
Heh, you should see me blushing now

I might attempt to take a pic of my beerbelly today, and upload it onto the Queer bellies thread. For everyone to see...
Old 08-10-2009, 12:26 AM   #278
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh please do I love queer bellies.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #279
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
OK, thought I might put up a photo of myself too....it's an old one though (2006) and I'd just had my head shaved (though you can't see it here). One of my BHM friends took this - and he's a very talented photographer, I must say.
I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon here: AMAZING pic!

(thanks, Cors....hehe)
Old 08-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #280
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Really cool pic, Strangeangel. You look great with a shaved head!
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:12 AM   #281
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
OK, thought I might put up a photo of myself too....it's an old one though (2006) and I'd just had my head shaved (though you can't see it here). One of my BHM friends took this - and he's a very talented photographer, I must say.
Looks very good!

I did a photoshoot for a friend's photography coursework, as she needed many models. I suggested I dress "as a boy" since I enjoy doing that anyway, and she got another friend to pretend to be marrying me. The friend also wanted to dress up as a boy, everyone does. Below are the results. Cropped because they aren't my photos and so it's just of me! And at the end a pic of me dressed differently

PS. Still feel like a total n00b, so hi.

Last edited by KatsPyjamas; 10-04-2009 at 12:23 PM.
KatsPyjamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #282
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Cool pictures, Kats, all the "boy" ones and the "girl" one, too. Nice outfits and style. Looks like you had fun!
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:10 PM   #283
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks so much Geektastic I am as much "dressed up" in either case.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #284
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ha! Katz, you totally look like Seth Rogan playing a lounge singer! Great pics
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:27 AM   #285
Tracii

Kat those are soo cute you look awesome.I'd hit it.Such a hunk
Old 08-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #286
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

I'd hit it too Way cute, Kat! I like your hair in the girly pic too.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:28 AM   #287
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
A bump for this thread!

I was getting ready to go to my favourite burger joint (GBK) and ugh, it suddenly started HAILING. Oh well, outfit pic and a good example of what I wear under my big hooded jackets everyday.
Have i mentioned lately that you are absolutely adorable?

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:28 AM   #288
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 68391
I love the pic...very cute and very well done! Thanks for sharing!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #289
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww thanks beautiful Rowan.

Kats, I looove your pictures! So cute either way. How do you normally dress?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #290
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

Squee! Cheers you guys! Seth Rogan as a lounge singer is a good thing.

Cors, I normally dress comfortable and non-specific! My hair is often quite feminine, but with hair and clothes I just do whatever I like now whether it is seen as masculine or feminine or neither
Old 08-22-2009, 06:05 PM   #291
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Similar pics in the fashion board, but oh well... new hair and new shirt, I'ma celebrate all I want

Old 08-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #292
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatsPyjamas View Post
Looks very good!

I did a photoshoot for a friend's photography coursework, as she needed many models. I suggested I dress "as a boy" since I enjoy doing that anyway, and she got another friend to pretend to be marrying me. The friend also wanted to dress up as a boy, everyone does. Below are the results. Cropped because they aren't my photos and so it's just of me! And at the end a pic of me dressed differently

Awesome pics! Totally un-n00bish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Similar pics in the fashion board, but oh well... new hair and new shirt, I'ma celebrate all I want

Old 08-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #293
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

Quote:
Wowwwww so gorgeous. Great shirt and hair too
Old 08-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #294
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Aw, thanks guys
Old 08-22-2009, 11:44 PM   #295
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm speechless!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:56 AM   #296
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatsPyjamas View Post
Looks very good!

Kat those are so effin' kewl! "n00b" my fat ass - I love them - you look great!

Quote:
And you should celebrate you look MAH-velous!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:50 AM   #297
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
You look gorgeous! Love the hair.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:41 AM   #298
Malarkey

Malarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMalarkey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Lovely photo's! Wish i could pull off stripes...............
Malarkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #299
Tracii

I think that top is awesome on you T.The stripes show those beautiful curves.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:29 AM   #300
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

*hip bump* Oh beautiful queers, come out, come out where ever you are!

I'm so...shiny.