Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #351
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok, you asked for it....here is a glimpse into my day (if this comp had photoshop, I would add in stink lines, but you will just have to imagine that they are there). I don't know how to add comments to the individual attachments either, so read them in the order of the photos

My bench. Cleanliness is godliness, right?

Mandatory fat pants and raver shoes - they help with the science.

Glasses and the dreaded coat go on.

Ok, it's hard to see the nastiness of this coat in the bathroom light, but trust me, it is a filthball.

And here's an emo shot so you can see my cut-out-tit shirt.

Fin

Last edited by Melian; 09-13-2009 at 11:36 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #352
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Doesn't look icky to me, in fact quite the opposite!

How does your hair stay so smooth after being smothered by a hoodie for hours? And oh, you actually look good with specs! I hate mine, especially because they are so thick and make my squinty eyes look even smaller.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #353
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ok, you asked for it....here is a glimpse into my day (if this comp had photoshop, I would add in stink lines, but you will just have to imagine that they are there). I don't know how to add comments to the individual attachments either, so read them in the order of the photos

My bench. Cleanliness is godliness, right?

Mandatory fat pants and raver shoes - they help with the science.

Glasses and the dreaded coat go on.

Ok, it's hard to see the nastiness of this coat in the bathroom light, but trust me, it is a filthball.

And here's an emo shot so you can see my cut-out-tit shirt.

Fin
HOT!

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #354
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Melian, I never knew you were such a hottie

NOW I know!

I hear you've got tattoos too..so....
Old 09-10-2009, 05:15 AM   #355
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Melian,

Great pictures! I'm trying to think of something 'gentlemanly' to say about how much I enjoy them, but, well, words fail me. A lower part of my brain wants to speak for me at this moment, and its best for all if that voice stays silenced!
Old 09-10-2009, 05:41 AM   #356
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL! I don't know how you guys like these pics - I feel like a pile of crap at work, but anyway.

My hair is kind of like a hat. There is so much junk in it from the night before that it is virtually immovable all day. This is both gross and cool. As for the glasses, I REALLY need them. My vision is terrible, but I hate wearing them...so when they are actually on, my eyes sort of even out and look/feel better, if that makes sense.

strangeangel: I have many tattoos and can send you some pics of them the next time I'm on my laptop
Old 09-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #357
disaster117
Disappear here.

disaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this board

Teleute- Why thank you! You're looking pretty good in that stained lab coat of yours, if I might add, lol. I know, it just caught my eye and I had to find a way to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
TYPICAL?

BORED?

ID SAY HOT!

Hmm.. I don't know. As hot as your beautiful red hair? I don't think that's possible.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #358
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

oh my god, the sexitude!

Melian, I don't know where you get this "look like crap at work" thing from, because... DAMN. The coat does look pretty beat up, but YOU look amazing! Especially with the glasses (minor glasses fetish... ) Also, I love the cut-out tit shirt

MamaLisa, I LOVE your hair! The color is fantastic, and it totally draws attention to your lovely face. And yay rainbow sticker! <3
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #359
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Since everyone seems to be putting up pics of themselves at work, I think I'll put up a couple of me at work:

mework.jpg

And at play:

mebass.jpg

Work photo was taken when I was having a not so good day at work. Wearing a cap because my head had just been newly shaven.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #360
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Haha Melian I have terrible vision too, and a wonky lazy eye. Glasses even them out a little, but they get knocked around and never seem to stay on properly. I keep pushing them towards my face and end up with red marks on my nose. I normally wear contacts but they are so drying, especially in the cold weather. And oh, are you a natural redhead?

Strangey in a black dress.... mmm! Must see that in person.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #361
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
And oh, are you a natural redhead?

Strangey in a black dress.... mmm! Must see that in person.

Melian : Fantastic if you are a natural redhead!!!

Cors : I still have that black dress, it's only 1 of 2 dresses that I own, and I almost always wear boots with them.

But the day you do get to see me in a dress in person, I suggest you go buy lottery tickets too!!
Old 09-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #362
cheekyjez
Loud with the shop vac on

cheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized rep

ALERT:

Teleute has new clothings. Pictures to come soon.
cheekyjez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:41 AM   #363
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Lawl, I would post pics only I'm a little on the drunk side and tehrefore not really motivated enough to get up and change into new clothes for picture--taking. However, my rack is awesome. I just thought that was important information. Actual pictures (of clothes, possibly including rack) coming tomorrow.

Haha, I don't know why people let me near the internet when I'm drunk. This is a mistake.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:41 AM   #364
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
However, my rack is awesome. I just thought that was important information. Actual pictures (of clothes, possibly including rack) coming tomorrow.
Errr...

Quote:
Haha, I don't know why people let me near the internet when I'm drunk. This is a mistake.
lol.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:45 AM   #365
Cors
Delurking

Strangey, you should femme it up and let me be your psuedo-butch date LOL!

Jez, you're a lucky man!
Old 09-12-2009, 06:58 AM   #366
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
Strangey, you should femme it up and let me be your psuedo-butch date LOL!

Cors, do you want me femmed up like this?

rafflesball.jpg

or like my at play photo above?

LOL. Would feel strange wearing makeup again - the last time I wore makeup was for that goth party i went to in June this year, and my friend had to apply eye makeup for me then cos its been so long I'd forgotten how to.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:53 AM   #367
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyjez View Post
ALERT:

Teleute has new clothings. Pictures to come soon.
Quote:
Lawl, I would post pics only I'm a little on the drunk side and tehrefore not really motivated enough to get up and change into new clothes for picture--taking. However, my rack is awesome. I just thought that was important information. Actual pictures (of clothes, possibly including rack) coming tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR THOSE PICS OF YOU!! (and your awesome rack of course!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
Since everyone seems to be putting up pics of themselves at work, I think I'll put up a couple of me at work:

And at play:

Work photo was taken when I was having a not so good day at work. Wearing a cap because my head had just been newly shaven.
Too cute, StrangeA!

Quote:
Cors, do you want me femmed up like this?

or like my at play photo above?

...snip...
LOL @ the whole Cors/Strange femme/butch convo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #368
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
And oh, are you a natural redhead?
Quote:
Melian : Fantastic if you are a natural redhead!!!
DOH! Alas....I am naturally blonde! No one can ever imagine me with that colour, though.

Strangeangel: I loooove that femmed up pic.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #369
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
*snip*
Oh Be still my Heart~ :3
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #370
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Melian you look soo great love the tee too.Don't be so hard on yourself you're pretty.
Tracii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:20 PM   #371
tammyfaye

tammyfaye has said some nice things

hi everybody. so i'm jason, i'm a long time reader of the boards, thought i'd introduce throw a pic of me with my best girl friend on here and say hi to everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tori amos with brooke.jpg (41.7 KB, 469 views)
tammyfaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #372
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well Hi Jason you going to introduce your girl too?
Tracii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #373
Cors
Delurking

Hello Jason and welcome! Hope to see more of you here!

Strangey and OWA, this is as butch as I get! Boobs and squeaky soprano voice keeps getting in the way though. I'll try to dress up and take pictures with sweet Strangey the next time I see her!

Eagerly waiting for Teleute pics! Jez, post yours too!

Last edited by Cors; 09-20-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #374
tammyfaye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Well Hi Jason you going to introduce your girl too?
hi traci - that's brooke, has been my closest friend for years.

i'm gay, she's straight.

anyways, i'm not sure where i would or wouldn't fall in the community here on dimensions, but - i'm very supportive of the size acceptance community.

it's just nice to see people be comfortable in and celebrate their bodies - whatever shape/color/size they might be!
Old 09-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #375
tammyfaye

Quote:
Hello Jason and welcome! Hope to see more of you here!

Strangey and OWA, this is as butch as I get! Boobs and squeaky soprano voice keeps getting in the way though. I'll try to dress up and take pictures with sweet Strangey the next time I see her!

Eagerly waiting for Teleute pics! Jez, post yours too!
hi cors, thank you for the welcome