Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-13-2009, 02:03 AM   #376
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyfaye View Post
hi everybody. so i'm jason, i'm a long time reader of the boards,
Hi Jason and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Strangey and OWA, this is as butch as I get! Boobs and squeaky soprano voice keeps getting in the way though. I'll try to dress up and take pictures with sweet Strangey the next time I see her!
Errr... I'm trying to think of an occasion when I can find the excuse to wear my black dress and boots before you head back to London.!
Old 09-13-2009, 12:20 PM   #377
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome Jason! Cute picture, although you look so serious Your Dims moniker makes me laugh, heh. I wouldn't worry about "where you fit in"... there are so many labels tossed around these boards, it can be a mess to work out sometimes. You are welcome to post pretty much anywhere as long as you read the rules at the top of each forum - some forums, like the BBW and FA/FFA forums, are designed for the people who fit under those categories but are open for supportive comments or questions by others. I think of the GLBTQ board as home, though... all my favorite people are here

Butch Cors is HOT! I mean, femme Cors is faint-worthy enough, but having all that hot femme-ness butchified is... is.... *swoon* Your eyes and skin are SO gorgeous, the short hair totally highlights them (on a related note, I think I must be developing a bit of a thing for lazy eyes or something... seriously, like three of the women I've had MAJOR things for have had a lazy eye. I think it's that little bit of adorable imperfection, like how some people have a total thing for a gap between the front teeth. Sorry for kinda fetishizing your (absolutely beautiful) eyes, Cors )

Yay, butchy strangeangel at work! So cute! I like your hair in the second femme picture too, the color looks awesome with your skin. Business Strangey is way hot though

Sorry I haven't gotten photos up yet... I ended up doing other stuff (mostly more packing and moving) for most of yesterday, and then I was too sweaty and gross to play dress-up last night. Definitely in the mood to play dress-up tonight though
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #378
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love your screen name Jason that is just too funny!
You are most deff a cutie thats for sure.
I think you'll fit in here NP I'm a Bi TS and I found a place here.
Tons of lovely folks here so welcome.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:46 PM   #379
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
Just because I'm proud of my tattoos (plus because I love my boyish shoulders..)
Attachment 69810
Wow, nice tattoos, sexy shoulders.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #380
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Hello Jason and welcome! Hope to see more of you here!

Strangey and OWA, this is as butch as I get! Boobs and squeaky soprano voice keeps getting in the way though. I'll try to dress up and take pictures with sweet Strangey the next time I see her!

Eagerly waiting for Teleute pics! Jez, post yours too!
Really, really cute. BTW, I think short hair looks great on you, whether you are femmed-up or butched-up.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:54 PM   #381
Geektastic1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ok, you asked for it....here is a glimpse into my day (if this comp had photoshop, I would add in stink lines, but you will just have to imagine that they are there). I don't know how to add comments to the individual attachments either, so read them in the order of the photos

My bench. Cleanliness is godliness, right?

Mandatory fat pants and raver shoes - they help with the science.

Glasses and the dreaded coat go on.

Ok, it's hard to see the nastiness of this coat in the bathroom light, but trust me, it is a filthball.

And here's an emo shot so you can see my cut-out-tit shirt.

Fin
Great pics--saw them when they were up. Thanks for sharing. I love your messy benchtop, BTW.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #382
Geektastic1

Quote:
hi everybody. so i'm jason, i'm a long time reader of the boards, thought i'd introduce throw a pic of me with my best girl friend on here and say hi to everyone!
Welcome, Jason.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #383
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Really, really cute. BTW, I think short hair looks great on you, whether you are femmed-up or butched-up.
Cor is lucky to have that squeeky soprano voice. I'd trade my boyish sounding voice for hers any day!
Old 09-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #384
tammyfaye

tammyfaye has said some nice things

thanks for the welcome everyone

i'm not so sure why i look so serious in that picture - it was taken right before a tori amos concert this summer - i was about to fall over from the excitement!

i'll try to post around a bit - and make myself acquainted with everyone.
tammyfaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #385
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
thanks for the welcome everyone

i'm not so sure why i look so serious in that picture - it was taken right before a tori amos concert this summer - i was about to fall over from the excitement!
TORI AMOS?????? I wish she would come to Singapore to perform

You lucky boy!!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:18 PM   #386
tammyfaye

tammyfaye has said some nice things

Quote:
TORI AMOS?????? I wish she would come to Singapore to perform

You lucky boy!!
oh i love tori! it was my 14th time seeing her since 1996 - she always puts on an incredible show. she's touring AU this november - i think that may be as close as she's gotten to singapore though
tammyfaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #387
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
oh i love tori! it was my 14th time seeing her since 1996 - she always puts on an incredible show. she's touring AU this november - i think that may be as close as she's gotten to singapore though
Oh god! Oh god! I need to go to AU this november!! I've been listening to her since little earthquakes! OH GOD!!

But sadly, I have a trip to Melbourne planned for January 2010 for the Big Day Out festival.

/cry
Old 09-15-2009, 03:00 AM   #388
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Strangey and OWA, this is as butch as I get!
Love your hair in the first pic, looks awesome!
Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:17 AM   #389
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
...snip...

Strangey and OWA, this is as butch as I get!
Holy F! Cors you are something else with the short spiky hair! I love it!
Now that Butch/Femme Cors/Strangey pic would be hotness indeed!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #390
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you Strangey, Teleute, Geektastic, Brenda and OWA!

Strangey, Saturday? I'll wear my pretentious bikerish/punky pants and find some way to hide the hair.

Teleute, I am also a sucker for little imperfections and am flattered that you like my eyes! I used to hate how they are not perfectly symmetrical and look weird in pictures, and remembering wearing an eye patch as a kid but that didn't seem to help. I won't mind surgery, but I am not actively pursuing it. And I agree, the GLBTQ feels like home. Being here makes me happy!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #391
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
Strangey, Saturday? I'll wear my pretentious bikerish/punky pants and find some way to hide the hair.
What's going on on Saturday evening?

I know saturday morning you and I have an appointment with my photographer friend for my bodyart work, but other than that I have no plans? May then just find one of my hippie skirts and all but will definitely have paint smears on them after

Quote:
Remembering wearing an eye patch as a kid but that didn't seem to help. I won't mind surgery, but I am not actively pursuing it.
Hmmm, what was it like wearing an eye patch? I have a friend who has a lazy eye too and her parents refused to allow her to wear an eye patch because they didn't want her to be traumatised in school. Sorry if this is out of place for me to ask
Old 09-16-2009, 06:34 AM   #392
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
What's going on on Saturday evening?

I know saturday morning you and I have an appointment with my photographer friend for my bodyart work, but other than that I have no plans? May then just find one of my hippie skirts and all but will definitely have paint smears on them after

Hmmm, what was it like wearing an eye patch? I have a friend who has a lazy eye too and her parents refused to allow her to wear an eye patch because they didn't want her to be traumatised in school. Sorry if this is out of place for me to ask
Oh, was thinking about Saturday morning. Can we bully the photographer into taking a couple of pics of us dressed up?

The eye patch wasn't too bad, but my "nerd" class was full of geeks and misfits who were more conspicuous than an angsty tattoed short-haired lesbo. Virtually everyone wore thick glasses, quite a few had eye patches and others stood out with their eccentric behavior (eg. talking about far-fetched Math principles all the time, or constantly plucking legs off insects while grinning maniacally).
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #393
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
Oh, was thinking about Saturday morning. Can we bully the photographer into taking a couple of pics of us dressed up?
He says yes. He wants to see me femmed up too.

Quote:
The eye patch wasn't too bad, but my "nerd" class was full of geeks and misfits who were more conspicuous than an angsty tattoed short-haired lesbo. Virtually everyone wore thick glasses, quite a few had eye patches and others stood out with their eccentric behavior (eg. talking about far-fetched Math principles all the time, or constantly plucking legs off insects while grinning maniacally).
LOL I probably would have fit in perfectly (plucking legs off insects).

IC that you're having fun making plans to dress me up for saturday
Old 09-16-2009, 05:16 PM   #394
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

So much love & hotties..

I LOVE THIS THREAD! hahahha

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #395
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaster117 View Post

Hmm.. I don't know. As hot as your beautiful red hair? I don't think that's possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
oh my god, the sexitude!

MamaLisa, I LOVE your hair! The color is fantastic, and it totally draws attention to your lovely face. And yay rainbow sticker! <3

um.. soooooo blushing and matching my hair right now.. thanks for the love..

PS: the hair is a pain in the ass to maintain lol

mwah lovelies!

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #396
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
He says yes. He wants to see me femmed up too.

LOL I probably would have fit in perfectly (plucking legs off insects).

IC that you're having fun making plans to dress me up for saturday
So like.....we get to see these photos, right?
Old 09-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #397
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
So like.....we get to see these photos, right?
Nooooooo *runs screaming from the room*

Haha..yes of course. As soon as he's done processing them.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:12 AM   #398
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

WOOT!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:54 AM   #399
Geektastic1

Quote:

Aw, this is like waiting for cookies to get done baking...
Old 09-18-2009, 11:01 AM   #400
Geektastic1

Ok, here is the picture that might have scared my correspondent off...unless I mistakenly sent her that one where I'm eating human brains. In this photograph, however, I manage to maintain the illusion of apple-cheeked outdoorsy-ness that so cleverly masks my cannibalistic fiendishness and lures my helpless victims in.

Last edited by Geektastic1; 10-08-2009 at 06:08 PM.