Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 09-18-2009, 11:45 AM   #401
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Aw, this is like waiting for cookies to get done baking...
Wait, people BAKE cookies? But the dough is such a wonderful foodstuff on its own!

Also, that is a GREAT picture! Apple-cheeked outdoorsy-ness is the perfect description. You look so goddamned cute!
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #402
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Wait, people BAKE cookies? But the dough is such a wonderful foodstuff on its own!

Also, that is a GREAT picture! Apple-cheeked outdoorsy-ness is the perfect description. You look so goddamned cute!
And of course, dear Teleute, cookie dough is also delicious with human brains.

My friends convinced me to smile more in my pictures to look friendlier and more approachable--they thought many of my pictures looked too frowny/sour/grouchy. I often don't like how my teeth look (they're fake in front, and look cheesy to me at the wrong angle), so I usually just half-smile if at all. Plus, I don't like looking simpery or sappy, which I frequently think I do when I smile.

But, I took their advice and put on the 1000-watt smile for the photo. I have a similar one from that day on my FB profile.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:24 PM   #403
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love the pic, Geektastic! I think it makes you look like quite the catch, very very nice!

Btw, why aren't we fb friends?
Old 09-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #404
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I love the pic, Geektastic! I think it makes you look like quite the catch, very very nice!
Thanks, Butch.

Quote:
Btw, why aren't we fb friends?
Aw, I thought you'd never ask. You have a PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:33 PM   #405
cheekyjez
Loud with the shop vac on

cheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized repcheekyjez has super-sized rep

Awesome picture, Geektastic! You look like you're heading out to find and study some rare plant or forest-dwelling bird. Or something.

The smile doesn't come across as forced at all - you just look excited to be there.
cheekyjez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #406
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats a great pic Geek'ster whats not love about that pic?
I don't see any entrails on the front of your shirt.LOL Squeeky clean to me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:08 PM   #407
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
And of course, dear Teleute, cookie dough is also delicious with human brains.

My friends convinced me to smile more in my pictures to look friendlier and more approachable--they thought many of my pictures looked too frowny/sour/grouchy. I often don't like how my teeth look (they're fake in front, and look cheesy to me at the wrong angle), so I usually just half-smile if at all. Plus, I don't like looking simpery or sappy, which I frequently think I do when I smile.

But, I took their advice and put on the 1000-watt smile for the photo. I have a similar one from that day on my FB profile.
Too funny, I was actually thinking "wow, Geektastic has awesome teeth", but I thought it might sound a little weird >_> I don't know why I was concerned with sounding weird when you were just talking about snacking on brains, but, well...
Old 09-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #408
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

HAHAHAHAHAH! Great pic Geektastic! Hilarious commentary, but if you every say you're hungry around me I am running!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:56 PM   #409
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Geektastic, my first thought when I saw you was "What a great smile!"

You're adorable.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #410
Geektastic1

Thanks, Teleute, butch, cheekyjez, Tracii, OneWickedAngel, and BigBeautifulMe. I sincerely appreciate all the compliments, especially since I've had a pretty blue week.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:01 AM   #411
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lovely picture Geektastic!

Strangey and I did take some pictures today, but we might not get them for the next two weeks! Picture of what I wore minus Strangey's boots:

Last edited by Cors; 09-28-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:46 AM   #412
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Lots of $7000 shots! Haha
Old 09-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #413
Geektastic1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

Strangey and I did take some pictures today, but we might not get them for the next two weeks! Picture of what I wore minus Strangey's boots:
Thanks, Cors. Cute picture of you, too. Love the pants on you! And that hat!!! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #414
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ok, here is the picture that might have scared my correspondent off...unless I mistakenly sent her that one where I'm eating human brains. In this photograph, however, I manage to maintain the illusion of apple-cheeked outdoorsy-ness that so cleverly masks my cannibalistic fiendishness and lures my helpless victims in.

Maybe she was angered by the lack of decapitated corpses? One can only assume....

You look awesome in that pic
Old 09-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #415
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I love those pants darlin...wish i could wear somethin like that!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #416
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Quote:

Woooooooooowwwwww! I think everyone here is going to be counting down those two weeks Hot damn. And the hat is awesome!
Old 09-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #417
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww.

Strangey picked up the pilot hat randomly!
Old 09-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #418
strangeangel
Lady Strange

strangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstrangeangel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

must thank the pilot who left it behind at the airport!!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:57 AM   #419
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh, was thinking about Saturday morning. Can we bully the photographer into taking a couple of pics of us dressed up?

The eye patch wasn't too bad, but my "nerd" class was full of geeks and misfits who were more conspicuous than an angsty tattoed short-haired lesbo. Virtually everyone wore thick glasses, quite a few had eye patches and others stood out with their eccentric behavior (eg. talking about far-fetched Math principles all the time, or constantly plucking legs off insects while grinning maniacally).
I think your eyes are beautiful too Cors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #420
Cors
Delurking

Thanks FLW!

I feel bad for hogging this thread (you guys should post more), but I finally got some belly action. Friend is shy though, so I blurred out her face and my eyes looked crazy weird in the other picture.

Last edited by Cors; 03-16-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #421
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

GOD you are so gorgeous! You look so sultry in the first pic, and although your eyes are blurred out in the second one, your sexy little smirk is OMGHOT. Also, your friend is pretty damn cute too!

I know what you mean about feeling bad, heh... I keep thinking of taking more pictures, and then I'm like "but I just posted pictures the other day! I don't want to be a pic whore and take up the whole thread, everyone will get annoyed!" Which is plainly silly, because I can assure you I never get tired of pics of you or anyone else on this thread, so it's probably just my head being dumb. I'll tell my brain to shut up and get some more pics soon
Old 09-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #422
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Teleute nailed it, Cors. Both pics are so hot for exactly the reason she stated. I can't decide which is the bigger turn on!

While I enjoy (aka drool over ) both pics, I figured I'd help you share the pic burden -- enjoy!

At a CD Release party, he's the singer and I'm holding his CD.

Hanging out with friends for karaoke and dinner (and no, I do not sing well at all - lol)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:01 PM   #423
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Can I just say something?

I'm actually pretty damned happy for Cors' that she finally got some belly action!!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #424
strangeangel
Lady Strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I'll tell my brain to shut up and get some more pics soon
Still waiting.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:16 AM   #425
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeangel View Post
Can I just say something?

I'm actually pretty damned happy for Cors' that she finally got some belly action!!
Me too! I need to hear all about it, since I'm nosy that way.

I'm loving the pictures-keep them coming, folks. To quote a band all queers should know, "[We] just can't get enough."