Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 05-18-2010, 02:02 PM   #501
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Looking good George ^_^
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:11 AM   #502
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title
Default Shelley

Hi!
I'm a 55 year-old out and proud transwoman.
By way of introduction, a few months ago, I was asked to be in a photo shoot.http://pics.livejournal.com/manage/a...ds=387,388,390

Last edited by max_bialystock; 07-02-2010 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Pictures
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:07 AM   #503
SuperGuyver

SuperGuyver has said some nice things

I love your photos.
SuperGuyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:13 AM   #504
SuperGuyver

You look wonderful ma`am.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:28 AM   #505
SuperGuyver

Default so cute

aaaaawwwwwww.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #506
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGuyver View Post
aaaaawwwwwww.

Who are you talking to?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #507
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh wow I didn't even know this thread was here. Prepare for IMAGE DUMP!!!

Shorter hair, smaller boobs.

Oh so long ago (aka last July)

Oh hi!

My first attempt at sexy on camera.

I took this with my phone in my boyfriend's car. It doesn't look that bad considering.

Wow that sure is an interesting floor!

words words blah blah

"...Son... I am disappoint." (summer before last OMGWTFAHHHHH)
Old 04-02-2011, 03:34 PM   #508
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

X-posted from Recent Picture of You or whatever it is, I took this the day after my ex-boyfriend cheated on me and dumped me.

Old 04-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #509
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cheating on someone is soo wrong.Sorry you had to go thru that.
His loss for sure.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:08 AM   #510
SuperGuyver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
X-posted from Recent Picture of You or whatever it is, I took this the day after my ex-boyfriend cheated on me and dumped me.

MY GOD...I`M SO SORRY...HIS LOSS Right?
Old 04-07-2011, 01:55 AM   #511
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sorry to hear that he cheated! You deserve much, much better!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:27 PM   #512
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

My daughter happened to snag this pic of me. I'm not very photogenic so I shy away from the camera...usually.

And me acting stupid:

Old 04-11-2011, 03:24 AM   #513
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Cheating on someone is soo wrong.Sorry you had to go thru that.
His loss for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGuyver View Post
MY GOD...I`M SO SORRY...HIS LOSS Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Sorry to hear that he cheated! You deserve much, much better!
Thank you, you three. <3 I'm feeling somewhat better after a couple weeks...
Old 04-12-2011, 06:11 AM   #514
cardshark_kt

cardshark_kt has said some nice things

Hello. *waves* Just recently got some new pictures of myself, and that means it's a nice opportunity to put something up here, right? Anyways, here. Oh, and the green face thing of me is a whole-head facial mask. Recently got my head shaved, as there was little alternative in the long run. >_>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg apr112011_02.jpg (46.2 KB, 592 views)
File Type: jpg apr112011_03.jpg (44.4 KB, 587 views)
File Type: jpg apr112011_04.jpg (46.2 KB, 586 views)
cardshark_kt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:05 AM   #515
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was feeling cute.

The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 01:32 PM   #516
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardshark_kt View Post
Hello. *waves* snip
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I was feeling cute.
Cute pic in so many ways!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:39 PM   #517
Cors
Delurking

Haven't posted here in forever.

Last edited by Cors; 05-09-2011 at 07:18 AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:53 PM   #518
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You are seriously the cutest.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #519
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cors you are so freaking adorable

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #520
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I was feeling cute.
And you're looking beyond cute...

Quote:
Gorgeous, woman.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #521
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm enjoying all these pictures, especially Arrhythmia's smile. Thanks for sharing everyone!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #522
Cors
Delurking

Aww thank you lovelies.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:10 PM   #523
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Aww thank you lovelies.
I think I may have mentioned already that you are super hawt
Old 04-13-2011, 05:54 AM   #524
Arrhythmia
Queen-Size Hottie!

Arrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticedArrhythmia never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
I'm enjoying all these pictures, especially Arrhythmia's smile. Thanks for sharing everyone!
butch,

you sweet talker, you. Thanks, Sweetheart!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #525
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Aww thank you lovelies.
And your new avatar picture is AMAZING.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote