Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #526
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Her and me. I feel like hell, can you tell?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0221000122Tgtg.jpg (40.0 KB, 1583 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:35 PM   #527
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks again, Lovelylady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
You two look so adorable together! Hope things are going well.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:36 AM   #528
paperfidelity

paperfidelity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespaperfidelity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I think it's established I can't pass on posting a picture.

Are you sick of my face yet?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n23330684_36006121_3051.jpg (20.4 KB, 1474 views)
Old 05-14-2011, 12:59 AM   #529
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfidelity View Post
Are you sick of my face yet?
A face like that? Never. This section needs more activity!

My friend took this pic and we didn't actually notice the eyeliner or mascara til quite a bit later! I like it though.

Last edited by Cors; 05-29-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:59 AM   #530
paperfidelity

paperfidelity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespaperfidelity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

My friend took this pic and we didn't actually notice the eyeliner or mascara til quite a bit later! I like it though.
I quite enjoy seeing your face around too!
Old 05-14-2011, 07:05 AM   #531
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

Oh my dog, you're so freaking cute
Old 05-14-2011, 11:05 AM   #532
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This thread makes me so happy. I have to go, got something in my eye.

*sniffle*
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #533
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Waiting outside my girly's house today, with her daughter, the "corn" in the background is bamboo, but the Squirt says she's gone eat that corn this Summer. So adorable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image497.JPG (31.3 KB, 1395 views)
Old 05-26-2011, 12:48 AM   #534
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Waiting outside my girly's house today, with her daughter, the "corn" in the background is bamboo, but the Squirt says she's gone eat that corn this Summer. So adorable.
Lovely! Hehe, the Squirt mde me blush and giggle.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:34 AM   #535
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Great picture!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #536
Cors
Delurking

My sister (left) and I being camwhores with cute furry things.

Last edited by Cors; 06-03-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:33 AM   #537
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Adorable pics!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #538
RoseVivaciou

RoseVivaciou can now change their title

London Pride some years ago
Old 06-11-2011, 01:11 AM   #539
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Love your hair. Nice pic.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:09 AM   #540
RoseVivaciou

RoseVivaciou can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
Love your hair. Nice pic.
Thanks it isnt quite as high as that these days. was a good day
Old 06-19-2011, 09:31 PM   #541
Cors
Delurking

Ooh when was that taken? We could have bumped into each other and didn't!!
Old 06-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #542
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got my first-ever pedicure the other day. There is currently one part of my body that doesn't look like crap and this is it.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #543
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cute toesies there.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #544
kaylaisamachine
I'm a Little Teapot

kaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The picture on the left is recently in June before I went to the first day of Pride in San Francisco with my best friend Ali.

The picture on the right is from my sophomore year in high school. You could say I was trying to make a statement... for 4 years since all I did was constantly dye my hair. Hehe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weirdpose.JPG (36.9 KB, 997 views)
File Type: jpg oldhair.jpg (42.0 KB, 991 views)
Old 07-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #545
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg copy2.jpg (87.8 KB, 960 views)

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:51 PM   #546
CandaceLeighHK

CandaceLeighHK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCandaceLeighHK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Figured i'd post a full body one... which was earlier this year...
second one is very current glasses and all lol

I love a girl who can hold her own lol

love = everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 123546.jpg (38.6 KB, 852 views)
File Type: jpg 263871_2230160193950_1246222309_2653850_2320505_n.jpg (52.4 KB, 854 views)
CandaceLeighHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:35 PM   #547
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Last night on my ex girlfriends porch.... It was hot = shiny
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2387.jpg (40.1 KB, 793 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2388.jpg (61.9 KB, 790 views)
File Type: jpg 224511_2351228985379_1389758866_32841746_6104383_n.jpg (41.7 KB, 792 views)
Old 08-08-2011, 01:18 PM   #548
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title
Default Five Years On

So, here I am finally getting it right at 57.
Becoming the BBW I always admired (and wanted to be).
i'm on the left.
No regrets. No Retreat. No surrender.

max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #549
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Last night on my ex girlfriends porch.... It was hot = shiny

Cute! I love the bottom picture.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #550
Kibeth
Huzzah!

Kibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKibeth can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Recents pics..
My hair is doo-doo. My hair stylist cut my bangs to the wrong side.
WHATEVS. : P

vay-kay.
nose piercing. i'm in love with it!