Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 08-20-2011, 12:54 PM   #551
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

out and about for the first time at Belfast Pride
Old 08-20-2011, 04:30 PM   #552
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post

Aww, you guys look great. Miss seeing your Bex around here and hoping that your wee lass is doing well.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:47 PM   #553
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

The post two posts above mine makes me incredibly happy!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #554
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Glad to see you back here again! Both of you look great!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:55 AM   #555
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

George! You two are looking well
Old 08-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #556
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

I pop on every now and again to make a special guest appearance
Old 08-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #557
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm glad, hope your family is doing okay!
Old 08-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #558
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a good time when I go out, gender be damned!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 281329_2292727961898_1359992426_2683396_915122_n.jpg (50.4 KB, 1046 views)

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:41 AM   #559
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I have a good time when I go out, gender be damned!
Feeling better, Rowan? I know you were really down a few months ago. Is everything back to normal?
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #560
paperfidelity

paperfidelity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespaperfidelity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey ya guys It's been awhile since I've been around I'll try to work on that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6393bd68870880113e920ae54afd7a78_14802635.jpg (75.8 KB, 980 views)
Old 09-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #561
CandaceLeighHK

CandaceLeighHK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCandaceLeighHK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

updated picture lol I dyed my hair =)
My question:
I would love a relationship based on more then just sex. I want movie nights, walks on the beach, romantic dinners, & cuddling. that's me

Where did people like that go? lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 320014_2367135258241_1246222309_2828825_6788642_n.jpg (11.2 KB, 1031 views)
CandaceLeighHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #562
genevathistime
Visage de Poupée

genevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgenevathistime can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Me.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #563
Cors
Delurking

I love seeing this thread bumped!

Candace, they exist! Don't give up just yet.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #564
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaceLeighHK View Post
updated picture lol I dyed my hair =)
My question:
I would love a relationship based on more then just sex. I want movie nights, walks on the beach, romantic dinners, & cuddling. that's me

Where did people like that go? lol
We tend to either get snatched up or ground down in a very short period of time
Old 09-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #565
Cors
Delurking

Mmm, is there something going on that I don't know about?
Old 09-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #566
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Been a while since I posted here so thought I would show my face... Peek-a-boo! lol xXx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peek resize.jpg (9.7 KB, 895 views)
Old 09-19-2011, 06:19 AM   #567
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ahahaha, great photo, veggie!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #568
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

All of the pics on this page are downright adorable! X3 Y'all have some awesome hairstyles, let me tell ya~
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 11:08 AM   #569
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Ahahaha, great photo, veggie!
Why thank you Gingembre! :o) xXx
Old 09-24-2011, 12:11 AM   #570
Cors
Delurking

Oh, hello!

Last edited by Cors; 09-28-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #571
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Cute Cors!
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:56 PM   #572
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

sup 'mos?
Old 09-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #573
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Weeze, the pic goes with your user title very well (....which scares me, to be honest...) That association aside, I think the hair style really works for you!
Old 09-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #574
amandasevie

amandasevie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesamandasevie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Weeze, I love your look. Very feminine while tough at the same time. Yummy.
amandasevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:57 PM   #575
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasevie View Post
Weeze, I love your look. Very feminine while tough at the same time. Yummy.
Yeah, i've been trying to deny my hard-femme-ness... but I totally am. (refusing to ever call myself soft butch though)

Also thanksssss (i think, tad...?)