Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 09-29-2011, 06:17 AM   #576
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry--Bieber-mania scares me (but so has every other boy-band). You, on the other hand, seem to have found a look that really suits you, and that is not scary at all. Whatever you call yourself, I think it works great for you. Go knock 'em dead
Old 10-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #577
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cross-posted from the main pictures thread...

Old 10-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #578
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post

Beautiful!

It's now more pinkish
Old 10-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #579
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post

I am unable to rep this and that fact gives me a sad.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:58 AM   #580
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I am unable to rep this and that fact gives me a sad.
Got her
Old 10-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #581
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me again!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 302033_10150483716174988_660494987_11352980_554418685_n.jpg (54.1 KB, 1367 views)

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:05 PM   #582
amandasevie

amandasevie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesamandasevie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatChk View Post
Me again!!!
So cute. So sexy!
amandasevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #583
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatChk View Post
Me again!!!
Adorable! I love your outfit, makeup and hair!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #584
PhatChk

PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PhatChk has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasevie View Post
So cute. So sexy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Adorable! I love your outfit, makeup and hair!
Thank you very much ladies!

Eats and Seats :eat2:NEW ENTRY
I am looking for writers to contribute to the blog.
Ask me anything http://formspring.me/LadyGrn
PhatChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:47 PM   #585
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sometimes I dress up gothy...

(click for bigger!)
Old 11-21-2011, 11:49 PM   #586
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

sometimes i like to think i'm cutez.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #587
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

Can't rep, but you could do without all those words in that sentence besides the last two!
Old 11-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #588
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
[IMG]

SO. ADORABLE.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #589
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Sometimes I dress up gothy...
That's a great dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post

You are correct
Old 12-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #590
ChubbyPuppy

ChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChubbyPuppy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A girly puppy:

and a manly puppy:
ChubbyPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 02:22 PM   #591
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooh, convincing and cute both ways!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:07 AM   #592
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, a few minutes ago my girlfriend video calls me from her iphone to ask me if she could spend the night here, and if I would make her French toast for brunch. I haven't seen her in four days because she's been too busy being a 'free bitch baby', while I've been doing the family/friend/holiday mess. This was my response. (she hates it a lot when my nails get even slightly long)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6534fe9cc44f736c80cd0c9eeee45ee47594e.jpg (31.0 KB, 896 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:20 PM   #593
liveinlove

liveinlove has said some nice things
Default It's meeee :)

A pic of me on my birthday. My bestie made me dinner and cupcakes!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cupcake.jpg (20.7 KB, 853 views)
Old 01-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #594
mouse

mouse has said some nice things

from your friendly neighbourhood leather daddy
(halloween '11)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 382972_612469645088_132700594_33562803_1581107926_n.jpg (41.9 KB, 743 views)
mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:07 AM   #595
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So for new years I had this big big idea of a dance/tease type thing in my Super drawers, um I got to drunk to really do it justice, and somehow everyone was still laughing and loving it.....lesbians and vodka + a overly happy fatty can turn out rather nice. Oh, and go ahead and envy my fur lounge boots, I don't mind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dscf0189.jpg (107.4 KB, 686 views)
File Type: jpg Dscf0193.jpg (116.4 KB, 681 views)
File Type: jpg Dscf0194.jpg (112.3 KB, 684 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #596
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mishty, that second photo made me LOL - what a picture!

liveinlove - you're so cute, can't believe I missed your photo until now.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #597
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
So for new years I had this big big idea of a dance/tease type thing in my Super drawers, um I got to drunk to really do it justice, and somehow everyone was still laughing and loving it.....lesbians and vodka + a overly happy fatty can turn out rather nice. Oh, and go ahead and envy my fur lounge boots, I don't mind.

Awesome pics. I want some "Super drawers".
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #598
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I WANT your boots!!! Oh and NICE legs there babygirl!!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #599
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cross-posting.

This is a pic of me and one of my best gay friends. We were at a local Pride party that was being held for V-Day We've finally got monthly bar nights in our city for Pride, which is awesome. It's probably as close to having a gay bar as we'll get, but I still love it.

Sorry if the image is huge. I've been trying to resize it on Photobucket but it's not letting me save it as a smaller size
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:55 PM   #600
JSmirkingRevenge

JSmirkingRevenge can now change their title

cross post! wee!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (64.4 KB, 513 views)
JSmirkingRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote