Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 03-13-2009, 12:09 PM   #76
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Celisa! Your as lovely and stunning as ever.
You hot hippie you.....
I SOSOSOSO need to make it up north and take some new photos of your sexy self!
Road trip?

My bestie who is a complete fashion crazed Southern fried dollbaby calls this look my dyke look cause of the ever so infamous White Wife Beater, which I tend to wear under stuff that looks better without my boobs all over the world. See how it works? Fat and flat chested lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCI0822.jpg (28.4 KB, 731 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0823.jpg (12.2 KB, 731 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI0818.jpg (32.2 KB, 730 views)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #77
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a demand. The name of this thread should immediately be changed to "the thread that melted the internet." Hot hot hot.

You all look great---I feel DUM (so dum I don't even get a b) doing a group compliment, but seriously. Hot.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #78
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Celisa! Your as lovely and stunning as ever.
You hot hippie you.....
I SOSOSOSO need to make it up north and take some new photos of your sexy self!
Road trip?

My bestie who is a complete fashion crazed Southern fried dollbaby calls this look my dyke look cause of the ever so infamous White Wife Beater, which I tend to wear under stuff that looks better without my boobs all over the world. See how it works? Fat and flat chested lol
Soooo beautiful...so so beautiful!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #79
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

OMG thanks for the replies :-) Im the hairy guy on the right, my partner is the smooth latino guy on the left.

And yes you can have boy crushes on us :-)
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:33 AM   #80
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Ceece View Post
I'd post these elsewhere so more FA's could see them, but I'm sure that if they want to, they'll find em. Here ya'll go - enjoy!

PS: These are quite old (3 - 4 years) and in reality I'm a little bigger than in these pics. Cuz that's how life is. A little older, a little fatter, but always myself!

HUN! so hot..

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:35 AM   #81
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer72 View Post
I love your pics Mama Lisa!

Thank you jenn hun

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #82
Prince Dyscord

Prince Dyscord can now change their title

Most recent pic of moi.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n1238475562_95583_6131.jpg (44.3 KB, 853 views)
Prince Dyscord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #83
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Let me spice this one up with my revealing dress, lol! We need more pictures! :/
Holy, Wonders of the World!! This picture is heavy with sexuality, like a flower with pollen (?? ) (I'll keep the creepiness lite.)

BTW, Cors, weirdly enough, you were in one of my dreams recently. You were eating some kind of cake and wearing that gray dress you have on in one of your photos. Someone was trying to stop you from eating the cake and you were waving them away.

---

Here's my contribution to this thread.

Attachment 60578

Last edited by Fascinita; 03-20-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #84
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Holy, Wonders of the World!! This picture is heavy with sexuality, like a flower with pollen (?? )

BTW, Cors, weirdly enough, you were in one of my dreams recently. You were eating some kind of cake and wearing that gray dress you have on in one of your photos. Someone was trying to stop you from eating the cake and you were waving them away.
Awww, thanks!

Strangely enough, I wore that dress just three days ago. I tried to steal some of my partner's cake and got waved away.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #85
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
---

Here's my contribution to this thread.

Attachment 60578

HOW DO I ALWAYS MISS YOUR PICTURES???

It's becoming a life goal to actually see one!
Old 03-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #86
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

*sighs happily*

My favourite people - my best friend and my partner.

Last edited by Cors; 03-24-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #87
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

It's becoming a life goal to actually see one!
I saw again!! She is a purty laydee!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:38 AM   #88
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*sighs happily*

My favourite people - my best friend and my partner.
Your man's fluffy hood amuses me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
ARRRRRGH! Stop bragging!! *turns into the Hulk*
Old 03-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #89
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
He doesn't like taking it off in public because he hates his blond-ish hair. Most people seem to hate that. :/
Old 03-23-2009, 05:23 PM   #90
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I will make it up to you. Are you a night owl at all? I'll look out for your green light on and see if I can catch you that way. Meanwhile, rep for making me feel all mysterious and mystical.

Quote:
Some women know how to flatter up a storm. Thank you, mer.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:31 AM   #91
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
I will make it up to you. Are you a night owl at all? I'll look out for your green light on and see if I can catch you that way. Meanwhile, rep for making me feel all mysterious and mystical.
I am very much a night owl....but only ever hang around Dims in the morning while I kill time at work. But I swear, I will see your pic one day. Like the rarest of pokemon....oh god...I'm going to stop typing now.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:01 AM   #92
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

ARRRRRGH! Stop bragging!! *turns into the Hulk*
Muwahahaha!! *But are you popping out of your shirt??*
And ARE you green???? (less sexually charged question)
Old 03-24-2009, 12:28 PM   #93
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Muwahahaha!! *But are you popping out of your shirt??*
*checks*

....no.

Quote:
And ARE you green???? (less sexually charged question)
Also no. Occasionally I am UV-green, though.

ETA: I guess I WAS popping out of that shirt....but am currently contained.

Last edited by Melian; 03-27-2009 at 05:42 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:36 AM   #94
mergirl

oohh nice!
Hahaha.. i just noticed you "Forgot about your boobs!"..
I mean..how couuld you?
Its lovely to put a name to a face, cause when i was chatting to you before now i was chatting to a determined looking chap with a moustache!!
Old 03-25-2009, 03:40 AM   #95
mergirl

I just realised i hadn't posted here yet.. i guess i shall post my 'me n jesus' pic cause i found it online yesterday and it made me laugh.. I was actually pissing about and its a webcam pic so is shit. Hoppefully the golden delicious one will be going past the u.s.b shop today so i can get some better pics up...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me n jesus.jpg (32.0 KB, 705 views)
Old 03-25-2009, 03:41 AM   #96
mergirl

ps. I'm just out the bath, so my hair is wet.. its not like greasy or anything. I'm a clean Gypsy!
Old 03-25-2009, 05:00 AM   #97
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
oohh nice!
Hahaha.. i just noticed you "Forgot about your boobs!"..
I mean..how couuld you?
Its lovely to put a name to a face, cause when i was chatting to you before now i was chatting to a determined looking chap with a moustache!!
It's all a facade. Alllll a facade

Quote:
I just realised i hadn't posted here yet.. i guess i shall post my 'me n jesus' pic cause i found it online yesterday and it made me laugh.. I was actually pissing about and its a webcam pic so is shit. Hoppefully the golden delicious one will be going past the u.s.b shop today so i can get some better pics up...
Is that Jesus soap? Do you, uh, wash your bits with it? LOL. Sacri-licious.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:46 AM   #98
mergirl

Haha.. erm actually.. its a 'magic 8 ball jesus'!! You shake it and it tells you the future!! hahaha..its so cool! Everyone i show it to thinks its some sort of dildo, which i guess would be very 'sacri-licious'.. Though i did ask magic 8 ball jesus if it would be ok to use him this way.. and he said "Ask my father".. unfortunatley i dont have a magic god ball so i wasnt quite sure of the morally right thing to do there..so i just used my rabbit! oh jings!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #99
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Haha.. erm actually.. its a 'magic 8 ball jesus'!! You shake it and it tells you the future!! hahaha..its so cool! Everyone i show it to thinks its some sort of dildo, which i guess would be very 'sacri-licious'.. Though i did ask magic 8 ball jesus if it would be ok to use him this way.. and he said "Ask my father".. unfortunatley i dont have a magic god ball so i wasnt quite sure of the morally right thing to do there..so i just used my rabbit! oh jings!
I hope this isn't too personal, but do you think the Rabbit is overrated? It is supposedly the most popular toy ever but I have heard mixed reviews so far.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:28 PM   #100
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I hope this isn't too personal, but do you think the Rabbit is overrated? It is supposedly the most popular toy ever but I have heard mixed reviews so far.
I LOVE the Rabbit! The best toy I've ever bought. When I first got it my partner was a little worried that it would take the place of her, but I assured her ain't nothing like the real thang, bae-bay!