Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-16-2009, 05:16 AM   #126
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Smoke n lezbo mirrors !

Had to have a fiddle with the camera yesterday as wanted to load piccy software onto new laptop and test it out.....so here are some self portraits which were inspired by Mergirl....

P.S I love the photo of Mergirl and GD outside the church - so sweet !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucy sig.jpg (6.2 KB, 689 views)
File Type: jpg mirror lucy.jpg (33.0 KB, 692 views)
File Type: jpg lucy body.jpg (7.3 KB, 689 views)
File Type: jpg lucy resize.jpg (60.4 KB, 694 views)
Babygirlneedsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:17 AM   #127
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

More lovely pictures! Yay!
Old 04-16-2009, 05:29 AM   #128
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlneedsu View Post
P.S I love the photo of Mergirl and GD outside the church - so sweet !
Beautiful, especially the last picture! You don't look your age at all!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:33 AM   #129
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah, nice pics babygirl!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:06 AM   #130
Babygirlneedsu

Babygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBabygirlneedsu can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default More smoke and mirrors !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
The last pic has had a little attention from my friend drpic - a picture fiddling site that i first used to resize and then found it was tempting to make my eyes as blue as they would go and turning up the bright button thingy does wonders for lines and crows feet....and thus the camera lies....so thank you for the compliment but do not believe everything you see with your own eyes..........illusions are needed in this life !
Old 04-16-2009, 06:59 AM   #131
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
This one is of me and GD at the afore mentioned wedding supping fizzy wine!
You two make such a handsome couple! But it looks like you are making a face at the camera?
Old 04-16-2009, 08:45 AM   #132
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
You two make such a handsome couple! But it looks like you are making a face at the camera?
haha.. i was!! i only have a few pics where i am NOT making a face! I cant help it..i have too many where i am laughing,,i cant do the whole false 'cheese' thing, so end up smirking or laughing,. i'm a feeking nightmare! lol..oh and thank you!! xxx
Old 04-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #133
Babygirlneedsu

Wink Thanks girls........Butch, Cors and Mer G...

Quote:
All compliments gratefully received but just remember I owe it nearly all to Dr Pic !!

Have just found and re sized another couple of shots and these ones of the femail FAn are au naturel ! Although the last pink lady is testimony to my love affair with MYSPACE pic editor...

They say that when a woman looks in the mirror a lot she is more so insecure than vain.....well this little tour of some of my mirrors made me add them up and there are 12 in a 6 roomed house.......so what message are they giving me ?? Do other peeps look in a mirror often in the day and is it because we look for reassurance more than fancying ouselves ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucy mirror 6.jpg (8.6 KB, 673 views)
File Type: jpg lucy mirror whick.jpg (8.8 KB, 676 views)
File Type: jpg lucy fan.jpg (27.1 KB, 672 views)
File Type: jpg pink lady av.jpg (23.4 KB, 675 views)
Old 04-16-2009, 01:38 PM   #134
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

You look beautiful Mergirl, so when are you and GD going up the aisle then
Old 04-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #135
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
erm.. look over there!! Did you see something, i think it might have been a U.F.O!!
thank you though..
Old 04-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #136
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oooh, good question, George! Maybe we should start a new thread....

(just teasing, Mer)
Old 04-17-2009, 10:08 AM   #137
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!

I spent a large part of my life NOT looking into a mirror because of my size. Now I look all the time, so uh... I don't know how I'm answering this question. By the way, you look great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlneedsu View Post
All compliments gratefully received but just remember I owe it nearly all to Dr Pic !!

Have just found and re sized another couple of shots and these ones of the femail FAn are au naturel ! Although the last pink lady is testimony to my love affair with MYSPACE pic editor...

They say that when a woman looks in the mirror a lot she is more so insecure than vain.....well this little tour of some of my mirrors made me add them up and there are 12 in a 6 roomed house.......so what message are they giving me ?? Do other peeps look in a mirror often in the day and is it because we look for reassurance more than fancying ouselves ?
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #138
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
here is a pic of me at a wedding at the weekend.
Wow,you are stunning!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:41 AM   #139
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I loveyour shoes!So cute!
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:42 AM   #140
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Oooh, good question, George! Maybe we should start a new thread....

(just teasing, Mer)
erm.. look.. i really do think i saw some sort of alien over there!! LOOK!!
Old 04-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #141
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
Wow,you are stunning!
Awww.. thank you. meep!
Old 04-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #142
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
erm.. look over there!! Did you see something, i think it might have been a U.F.O!!
thank you though..
*looks out window* I can't see anything *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I loveyour shoes!So cute!
Why thankyou Steely .

Quote:
erm.. look.. i really do think i saw some sort of alien over there!! LOOK!!
How dare you that's not an alien that's just me .
Old 04-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #143
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not of me, but too cute not to post! My MtF ex (also a close friend and my flatmate), all dressed up! She's a goth and I love her outfits.

Last edited by Cors; 04-24-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #144
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats so cute I love it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #145
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I thought this picture would be fairly appropriate for this thread.

This was me on Friday, which was Day of Silence, wearing my DOS tshirt which reads "Day of Silence, think about the voices you're not hearing today" on the front and "what are you doing to end the silence?" on the back.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #146
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I thought this picture would be fairly appropriate for this thread.

This was me on Friday, which was Day of Silence, wearing my DOS tshirt which reads "Day of Silence, think about the voices you're not hearing today" on the front and "what are you doing to end the silence?" on the back.
Great shirt, cute smile and I like how the door accentuates your size.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #147
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i'll accentuate your size
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #148
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Great shirt, cute smile and I like how the door accentuates your size.
Thanks! :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
HA.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #149
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
Noooo then she'll get stuck! What do we do? :O
Old 04-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #150
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

saw her in half?
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote