Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-19-2009, 04:38 PM   #151
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Stop talking about me you creeps.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #152
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
This one is of me and GD at the afore mentioned wedding supping fizzy wine!
WOW! Mer you and GD are absolutely gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
snip
I love the pic George! The dress, the hair, the shoes - freaking LOVE IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I thought this picture would be fairly appropriate for this thread. ...snip..
You are so CUTE! Loving the t-shirt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:59 AM   #153
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
WOW! Mer you and GD are absolutely gorgeous!
Aww, Cheers missus. Right back at you!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:01 AM   #154
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I thought this picture would be fairly appropriate for this thread.

This was me on Friday, which was Day of Silence, wearing my DOS tshirt which reads "Day of Silence, think about the voices you're not hearing today" on the front and "what are you doing to end the silence?" on the back.
Very cute. I feel no need to accentuate nor saw you, you will be happy to hear!
Old 04-20-2009, 06:03 AM   #155
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Great shirt, cute smile and I like how the door accentuates your size.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i'll accentuate your size
Quote:
Noooo then she'll get stuck! What do we do? :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
saw her in half?

You ARE wee creeps!! Funny wee creeps though!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #156
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
MER!!! you never asked me if it was ok to put this on here. I need pre-approval for any photos as this one would not have passed....I despair

No more pics of me please.

The one of you on your own is a nice one xx
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #157
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post
MER!!! you never asked me if it was ok to put this on here. I need pre-approval for any photos as this one would not have passed....I despair

You daft apeth, you look gorgeous in that pic!!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:41 AM   #158
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I thought this was a totally appropriate place to post this, as a subtle reminder to society, it was from the Mardi Gras parade in Sydney in 2003
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 024.jpg (57.3 KB, 609 views)

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:07 AM   #159
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenDelicious View Post

You said i wasn't allowed to post any pics you didnt like. I asked you if you liked that pic and you said yes! ..hmm.. do you want me to go into the whole thing about you 'deleting' a pic of ME that YOU didnt like!!?? *possible lezbo argument comming up*
(Not really, GD is always right).
I can get a Mod to take the pic down if you want but i and everyone else thinks you look stunning.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:03 AM   #160
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
You daft apeth, you look gorgeous in that pic!!!
Honey to be fair your exactly the same with pics
Old 04-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #161
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mer: *tsk, tsk* (for posting with pre-approval.)

GD: You look stunning in that picture! (and Mer is the one with the silly face going on). Now, it is possible that in other pics you look even more elegant and gorgeous, I wouldn't know, but that pic certainly helps explain why Mer is so smitten with your appearance.

And back to Mer: go to "User CP" (menu in the blue bar above the messages), then go to the bottom of the menu along the left, and choose "Attachments." That will let you see where all of your attachments are, and delete them if you want (so long as the thread has not been locked).
Old 04-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #162
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Honey to be fair your exactly the same with pics
Quiet you

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 04-21-2009 at 01:57 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:35 AM   #163
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fooling around before going out.

Last edited by Cors; 05-16-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:12 AM   #164
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awwww thats a cute pic.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:34 AM   #165
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Awwww thats a cute pic.
I agree. Cors, lovely lovely pic. hope you all had a good time out.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:10 PM   #166
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks Tracii and Butch!

My partner is still sick, so my flatmates (extremely left-wing political activist, adorable gay boy and goth-punk MtF tranny ex) and I ended up leaving him at home. We went for Singapore Day (I lived there from 6 to 18) which I found rather disappointing. Long queues, small portions of so-so food, lots of wading through crowds and endured a bad comedian. It felt strange being surrounded by ultra-skinny girls, being called fat and ugh, so many people gave us disapproving looks. So typically Asian and I'm so glad I moved!

Good stuff now. The event venue, Hampton Court Palace is huge and so, so beautiful! We took a long walk, chased each other around and snapped a bunch of pictures. On the way home, we decided to check out this nondescript small Japanese eatery near our house and were surprised to find it packed. The wait was totally worth it though - best authentic Japanese food we have tasted in the UK, at a decent price too!

Another pic! It is funny how the guys seem to be staring at my chest.

Last edited by Cors; 05-16-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #167
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think you have a fine chest Cors.You are cute as all get out too if I might add.
Cute top I like it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:29 AM   #168
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You're both hot. I'd hit it.

and not quit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:33 AM   #169
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

We went for Singapore Day (I lived there from 6 to 18)

oh god...Singaporean food is the BEST...laksa..mmmmmmm
Old 04-26-2009, 10:11 AM   #170
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
here is a pic of me at a wedding at the weekend.
You are really adorable... JOBBY JOBBY JOBBY!

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #171
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks Tracii and Butch!

My partner is still sick, so my flatmates (extremely left-wing political activist, adorable gay boy and goth-punk MtF tranny ex) and I ended up leaving him at home. We went for Singapore Day (I lived there from 6 to 18) which I found rather disappointing. Long queues, small portions of so-so food, lots of wading through crowds and endured a bad comedian. It felt strange being surrounded by ultra-skinny girls, being called fat and ugh, so many people gave us disapproving looks. So typically Asian and I'm so glad I moved!

Good stuff now. The event venue, Hampton Court Palace is huge and so, so beautiful! We took a long walk, chased each other around and snapped a bunch of pictures. On the way home, we decided to check out this nondescript small Japanese eatery near our house and were surprised to find it packed. The wait was totally worth it though - best authentic Japanese food we have tasted in the UK, at a decent price too!

Gawd....that just bothers me. The whole Asian mindset on weight/body image. You are about the same size as me (albeit with more impressive boobs) and I often look at myself and think I'm too thin, to the point where it is bordering on gross. If I weighed about 15 lbs less, I would be dead. And these chicks would call me "fat"....how fucked in the head is that?

Alright, rant aside, that chest-staring pic is classic
Old 04-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #172
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks Tracii and Butch!

You're hot and not fat. You'd be hot if you were fat too, but you're not, you're very skinny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:32 PM   #173
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Gawd....that just bothers me. The whole Asian mindset on weight/body image. You are about the same size as me (albeit with more impressive boobs) and I often look at myself and think I'm too thin, to the point where it is bordering on gross. If I weighed about 15 lbs less, I would be dead. And these chicks would call me "fat"....how fucked in the head is that?

Alright, rant aside, that chest-staring pic is classic
You look thinner than me (not sure if it is just the body dysmorphia speaking), but I guess our BMIs are close. I have never felt thin, or even not-fat but I do gasp at the collarbones in that turn up in pictures once in a while. P.S. Happy to trade boobage for your long legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
You're hot and not fat. You'd be hot if you were fat too, but you're not, you're very skinny.
Aw, thanks (the hot part at least, I don't feel a need to be "thin" anymore but I don't gain easily either). Sadly, fat is often relative. People, myself included (until I moved) are so used to being around women who are 5'2" and naturally 80lbs (ridiculously small frames and high metabolisms are the norm) that everyone else seems huge. I don't mind the "fat" so much because I am an FA, but the pressure to be thinner was horrible and I can only imagine how bad it must be for people who are actually overweight (our BMI cut-off point is lame 23, ugh).
Old 04-27-2009, 05:56 AM   #174
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
You're both hot. I'd hit it.

and not quit it.
lmao..thank you..You have quite the way with words!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
You are really adorable... JOBBY JOBBY JOBBY!
Aww..that means a lot to me.. jobby jobby.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #175
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cors - you are gorgeous! Great pics!