Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 04-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #176
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Cors - you are gorgeous! Great pics!
Ditto-what a lovely picture, Cors!
Old 04-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #177
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
This one is of me and GD at the afore mentioned wedding supping fizzy wine!
You both look stunning. And Mer ... my God, such a fresh-faced sweet looking young thing. Somehow, I'd imagined you a bit more ... evil Still stunning, but definitely NOT in the freshly sweet girl-next-door kinda way.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:02 AM   #178
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lmao!!!!! Haha..you should see the photos from later on in the day..i do look a bit more evil i think! Thank you. x hmm i need to go find some more evil looking pics of myself!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:45 AM   #179
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Lmao!!!!! Haha..you should see the photos from later on in the day..i do look a bit more evil i think! Thank you. x hmm i need to go find some more evil looking pics of myself!!
Maybe we should start an 'Evil Queer Photo Thread'? LOL
Old 04-28-2009, 05:33 AM   #180
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

YES! WE MUST!!!
I have a pic that looks pretty evil but GD is sitting next to me in it.. so i need to get 'permission' (i said permission in a sarky voice btw! lol) before i post it. Muwahahaha! Well..its actually a pic of me laughing BUT i was thinking about the fact i just stood on a kittens tail!! So technically evil!! lmao..
*Oh god..i cant even LIE about that!! I love kitties!!*
Old 04-28-2009, 12:43 PM   #181
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Looking about as butch as I ever do today, so thought I'd post this here:
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 07-22-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #182
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quite cute, none the less.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:37 PM   #183
mergirl

quite cute, all the more.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:46 PM   #184
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ahh thanks y'all
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #185
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Yes, Gingembre, very cute and butch!

I post this picture just to mess with Melian, who wants to see my face. Here's an uncut picture of me: ()
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me in restaurant nola from lesleigh cropped.jpg (6.8 KB, 584 views)
Old 05-14-2009, 04:59 PM   #186
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Ha! When I saw you'd posted here after the comments in the bellies thread, I thought "I bet she'll be wearing a mask or something..."
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:13 PM   #187
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is a pic for the hell of it not sure what I'm pointing at. I think I swallowed a watermelon seed.
[/IMG]
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:25 PM   #188
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

just something random
and for the record...I cant believe im actually posting the last pic of me looking like a complete retard lol
OMG....I just noticed...look at the guy in the background laughing at me *dies laughing*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cutegasp small.jpg (20.9 KB, 578 views)
File Type: jpg worksmall.jpg (26.1 KB, 578 views)
File Type: jpg savannahsmall.jpg (55.7 KB, 581 views)
File Type: jpg stoopidmoose.jpg (81.8 KB, 573 views)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #189
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Adorable pictures Rowan!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:56 PM   #190
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG love the bullwinkle antlers too cute!!
Old 05-15-2009, 12:04 AM   #191
Jennifer72

Jennifer72 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Here is a pic for the hell of it not sure what I'm pointing at. I think I swallowed a watermelon seed.
Cute pic Tracii!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
just something random
and for the record...I cant believe im actually posting the last pic of me looking like a complete retard lol
OMG....I just noticed...look at the guy in the background laughing at me *dies laughing*
Very nice pics Rowan! It's ok to like like a retard, cause you're so good looking that it doesn't matter!
Jennifer72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #192
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
just something random
Aww.. cute pics. You dont look like a 'retard', you look like a 'mental health service user/surviver' !!!
Old 05-15-2009, 12:15 PM   #193
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Nice pictures, all. I love seeing what everybody looks like.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #194
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Ok, I'll probably take this down, but here is a picture of me being attacked by a scary soap bubble.

Last edited by Geektastic1; 08-05-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #195
Tracii

Holy Crap! Alien soap bubbles RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #196
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Haha, I love playing with bubbles!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #197
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

cute! I love bubbles too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:36 PM   #198
Tracii

Ever have one pop and it goes up your nose? I did it was soo funny.
Kinda burned tho'.Smelled soap all day
Old 05-15-2009, 08:40 PM   #199
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

My favorite is blowing smoke bubbles like after smoking hookah.

Me, last friday, at the hookah lounge.

Old 05-15-2009, 10:49 PM   #200
Tracii

Awesome eyelashes.