Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 05-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #201
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Looking about as butch as I ever do today, so thought I'd post this here:
You look cute! Like the glasses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
..snip...
I post this picture just to mess with Melian, who wants to see my face. Here's an uncut picture of me: ()
HAHAHA! That's one way to put your best face forward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Here is a pic for the hell of it not sure what I'm pointing at. I think I swallowed a watermelon seed.
Hey you -apple pie- gets in me belly! Nice pic Tracii - I like the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
just something random
and for the record...I cant believe im actually posting the last pic of me looking like a complete retard lol
OMG....I just noticed...look at the guy in the background laughing at me *dies laughing*
You look great Ro, and those moose ears are killer funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektastic1 View Post
Ok, I'll probably take this down, but here is a picture of me being attacked by a scary soap bubble.
Those freakish bubbles how DARE they!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
My favorite is blowing smoke bubbles like after smoking hookah.
ooh a bubble full of smoke! Now that's awesomeness!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:31 PM   #202
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me yesterday... Let's just say I was in a mood...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-15-2009, 11:47 PM   #203
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OWA I love pie!Thanks.
You look awesome you are workin' the corset.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #204
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OWA I love pie!Thanks.
You look awesome you are workin' the corset.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #205
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Geektastic, that picture is awesome! Also, I like your glasses and the little spiky bit of your bangs - so cute!

OWA.... tell me, how does one encourage these moods? Also, that skirt looks like actual leather - where did you find it? I have the hardest time finding leather skirts in my size, and leather is really not so forgiving with slight size differences.
Teleute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:55 PM   #206
Tracii

OWA I love pie!Thanks.
You look awesome.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:28 AM   #207
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
AWESOME outfit! And in case i haven't told you yet that your hair is amazing...your hair is amazing
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:25 AM   #208
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ok, I'll probably take this down, but here is a picture of me being attacked by a scary soap bubble.
How cute is that?

Quote:

Me, last friday, at the hookah lounge.

Aww!

Quote:

Love the outfit! Where is it from? You should get into these moods more often.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:59 AM   #209
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Cool bubble. I don't think I've ever seen a smoke bubble.
Geektastic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #210
Geektastic1

Geektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot picsGeektastic1 does more than just post hot pics

Wow, hot outfit. The mood goes great with it, too.

Quote:

Old 05-16-2009, 08:13 AM   #211
Geektastic1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
Geektastic, that picture is awesome! Also, I like your glasses and the little spiky bit of your bangs - so cute!
Thanks, Teleute.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:14 AM   #212
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I agree!!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:17 AM   #213
Tracii

Holy cow I made one post and logged off and ended up with a triple post how did that happen?Oh well sorry.
Now OWA in leather blowing bubbles that would be hot.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:22 PM   #214
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
...snip...
OWA.... tell me, how does one encourage these moods? Also, that skirt looks like actual leather - where did you find it? I have the hardest time finding leather skirts in my size, and leather is really not so forgiving with slight size differences.
Quote:
OWA I love pie!Thanks. You look awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
AWESOME outfit! And in case i haven't told you yet that your hair is amazing...your hair is amazing
Quote:
...snip...
Quote:
Wow, hot outfit. The mood goes great with it, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
I agree!!
Quote:
...snip...
Now OWA in leather blowing bubbles that would be hot.
Thanks to all!

Teleute, Gingembre and Cors I will respond in a PM so I don't clog up the board.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-17-2009, 10:04 AM   #215
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fancy make up! I was a make up model yesterday, could never do those eyeliner flicks myself!!

Attachment 63850

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 11-25-2009 at 03:25 PM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:12 AM   #216
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Looks cute Bexy! I can't do the little flicks either but I wish I could.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #217
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gorgeous as always Bexy, and your skin is amazing!
Old 05-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #218
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

I agree with everyone, the make-up is cute, but it's the face it's on that makes it so lovely.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #219
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Looks cute Bexy! I can't do the little flicks either but I wish I could.
Quote:
Gorgeous as always Bexy, and your skin is amazing!
Quote:
I agree with everyone, the make-up is cute, but it's the face it's on that makes it so lovely.
Thanks everyone! Cors, I think I have awful skin, so thank you especially!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #220
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

Teleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging inTeleute makes people happy simply by logging in

Awful skin? But but but... it's all porcelainy and glowy and gorgeous!

I like the eyeliner on you, with the tattoos it's very retro/rockabilly. Cute!
Old 05-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #221
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

playing the slutty mcslut game. that's right.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:26 PM   #222
Teleute
Heh heh. "Member".

I think you mean winning!

I can't even make coherent sentences. My brain is just going "Booooooooooooooobs boobsboobsboobs Oh hey that necklace looks cute on her, I usually hate pearls BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS".
Old 05-18-2009, 01:16 AM   #223
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow that room is really pretty. Well and the lady in it of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:34 AM   #224
Cors
Delurking

Oooh, I love it all - when I can tear my eyes away from the boobs, that is. You should post more pictures so we can see your um, outfit and shoes better.

Why the ring though?
Old 05-18-2009, 07:00 AM   #225
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oooh, I love it all - when I can tear my eyes away from the boobs, that is. You should post more pictures so we can see your um, outfit and shoes better.

Why the ring though?
Oh, it's a big pink cocktail ring!
haha.
My mom got it for me and it's special. lol. I wear it almost everyday