Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-08-2009, 08:03 AM   #1
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default ladies: some V-Day advice

Things have been busy, stressful here at Chez Huevos. Not much one-on-one quality time lately, and maybe she noticed my attention wavering, being a little distracted by the day-to-day, or just plain distracted.

So we were running some errands yesterday and somewhere between Whole Foods and Bed, Bath and Beyond she mentioned, "I think I want underwear for Valentine's Day."

I'm slow, so I replied, "Oh, what kind?"

"Something you like," she said, and left it at that. Then we went to pick out some new towels.

So here's the thing: That was the hottest thing I'd heard her say in months, if not years. I now have my mission, and barring any other intervening issues, this will be a V-Day I will enjoy more than any other I've ever had.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote