Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #226
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep
Default Deep Fried Mac & Cheese

I was at a restaurant recently that has deep-fried macaroni and cheese on the appetizer menu.

After being stunned at the very possibility of such a creation, I had to order some.

It truly is a party in your mouth!!!

(sorry about not having a picture of this delight)
Old 07-08-2011, 09:31 PM   #227
it's only me

it's only me can now change their title
Thumbs up

okra chips, fruit chips, beet chips & fried green beans u can get them on nutsonline.com, but beware once u try the okra chips you'll be hooked they come in a 12oz container so if u ever order, get more than 1, & the same with the fruit chips( they also come in a 3lb bag). it's also a good way of getting in your fruits & veggies everyday(lol). i'm on my 3rd order in 4 wks that's when i found the site.
it's only me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:17 PM   #228
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This.. OMGthegumisalreadygonewhydidntIbuymore??
Old 07-09-2011, 03:06 AM   #229
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

This.. OMGthegumisalreadygonewhydidntIbuymore??
I love the Key Lime Pie. It seriously tastes like a piece of pie..I swear I can taste the crust and the custard..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:00 AM   #230
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I love the Key Lime Pie. It seriously tastes like a piece of pie..I swear I can taste the crust and the custard..lol
I'm with you on that, Misty. I'm also a huge fan of the MCC ice cream one, as that's my favorite frozen treat.

The creamsicle one? Eh, it's lacking a little, but not bad.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #231
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

And thinking of Creamsicles...
Old 07-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #232
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There's a place around here that serves that - but they stuff the mac & cheese with crab, tasso ham and a bunch of other stuff. So cajun-style, deep fried mac and cheese with a sweet and spicy glaze drizzled on it.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #233
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
And thinking of Creamsicles...
OMGHACAASAGMSOT!!!!! Repped!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:55 PM   #234
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Yes! I am complete Key Lime Pie gum addict. It puts me in a better mood sometimes just to pop a piece 'o pie in my mouth. Its so creamy and sweet...just a tad tangy....perfect.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #235
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thirding or fourthing the Key lime pie flavah.

I like watermelon too. Everyone is out of stock on the other flavors but I want to try them all. ALL OF THEM.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #236
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Thirding or fourthing the Key lime pie flavah.

I like watermelon too. Everyone is out of stock on the other flavors but I want to try them all. ALL OF THEM.
The Strawberry Shortcake gum, reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake scented toys I had as a kid, I always wanted to chew on the plastic shoes, now I can...kind of...and it taste like it smells. Like strawberry heaven....

I got cotton candy bubble gum today, I'm addicted to all things cotton candy.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:29 PM   #237
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
The Strawberry Shortcake gum, reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake scented toys I had as a kid, I always wanted to chew on the plastic shoes, now I can...kind of...and it taste like it smells. Like strawberry heaven....

I got cotton candy bubble gum today, I'm addicted to all things cotton candy.
so am I.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 07-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #238
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

I am sad, because my Target does not carry the LaCroix sparkling water. I found it at Winco, but no coconut flavor.
*screams "WHYYYY??!! at skies*
Old 07-16-2011, 11:05 AM   #239
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I just discovered that the local Chili's near me has take-out. Great for a single person who doesn't want to be embarassed by eating alone in a restaurant.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #240
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasimodoQT View Post
I am sad, because my Target does not carry the LaCroix sparkling water. I found it at Winco, but no coconut flavor.
It could have something to do with their vendor relations. I work for a competitor to Target in the grocery market; specifically I deal a lot with vendor contracts. If the vendor was late in paying their advertising fees, or gave the company a poor deal consistently, that could very well have something to do with it. Could also be your local Target store director thinks they won't sell. Maybe sales numbers have been low at that particular branch. I'd go to their website and send them an e-mail, so they know someone is interested in buying that product.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #241
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
It could have something to do with their vendor relations. I work for a competitor to Target in the grocery market; specifically I deal a lot with vendor contracts. If the vendor was late in paying their advertising fees, or gave the company a poor deal consistently, that could very well have something to do with it. Could also be your local Target store director thinks they won't sell. Maybe sales numbers have been low at that particular branch. I'd go to their website and send them an e-mail, so they know someone is interested in buying that product.
Thank you for replying to my howl at the universe!
I will do that. In the meantime, I still prowl the mean streets, searching for coconut goodness in all its forms....
Old 07-16-2011, 06:34 PM   #242
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Coconut-flavored sparkling water? Two favorites combined -- I'll have to keep my eye out for that one.

A new discovery ... Freeze a round single-serving bottle of Martinelli's apple juice. Remove the cap, microwave it for 10-12 seconds, recap, and shake. Enjoy a perfect little apple slushie. (This sounds like a kooky science experiment, but it seems to work okay.)
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:03 PM   #243
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia View Post
Coconut-flavored sparkling water? Two favorites combined -- I'll have to keep my eye out for that one.

A new discovery ... Freeze a round single-serving bottle of Martinelli's apple juice. Remove the cap, microwave it for 10-12 seconds, recap, and shake. Enjoy a perfect little apple slushie. (This sounds like a kooky science experiment, but it seems to work okay.)
Other than from a cider mill, Martinelli's makes the best apple juice IMO and I love those little bottles to bits. I'm going to try that!

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 07-22-2011, 08:20 PM   #244
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Found an entire un-opened bag of these bad boys just now.

Tonight has been a cookie night, to say the least.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:48 AM   #245
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Those cookies are sooooooo good!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:01 AM   #246
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Trailer Cuisine

Fried, drained, and crumbled ground beef in creamy mac & cheese is very good!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #247
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

So jealous! The variety of goodies here is dismal, ugh.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #248
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" I will do that. In the meantime, I still prowl the mean streets, searching for coconut goodness in all its forms.... "

LOL! I have only ever seen it at that one specific Target store, and not even every time I have been there to look for it. I've managed to get three 8-packs total, and am hoarding one full pack while carefully parceling out an open one until I manage to score yet again.

I'm sure I could get a special order at Kroger's, they carry LaCroix, just not all the flavors. But it's kind of fun in a crazy way to go on the hunt for it at Target, like I'm fiending for a fix.

Tracy
Old 08-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #249
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
" I will do that. In the meantime, I still prowl the mean streets, searching for coconut goodness in all its forms.... "

LOL! I have only ever seen it at that one specific Target store, and not even every time I have been there to look for it. I've managed to get three 8-packs total, and am hoarding one full pack while carefully parceling out an open one until I manage to score yet again.

I'm sure I could get a special order at Kroger's, they carry LaCroix, just not all the flavors. But it's kind of fun in a crazy way to go on the hunt for it at Target, like I'm fiending for a fix.

Tracy
Last week I visited a friend a few hours away, and I managed to find it at a Target there. Love the scent- though I admit to spritzing it with a splash of sugar-free Torani to match the flavor when not using it as a mixer.

That was a productive trip, as I also got pattypan squash, which I hadn't seen in years, halva, pink peppercorn, some old mercury thermometers, orange creamsicle dessert gum, and some hull-less caramel corn. All had been on the find list for a while, and I got to help a friend organize her place. Still didn't find the orange creamsicle oreos, but that's why I keep a list. I recently found the coconut twix, bounty bars and cherry mash, too, so I'm doing rather well!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #250
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I recently found the coconut twix, bounty bars and cherry mash, too, so I'm doing rather well!
Cherry mash is, in my opinion, the finest candy made. If you should ever run short, you can get them here.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote