Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 08-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #251
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is really a stand alone food item, but my sister turned me onto Smart Balance buttery spread. It is really good. I get the one with calcium. It is always ready to spread, it does not have any greasy feel and it is buttery with a bit of salty flavor. For most things, I actually prefer it to real butter. And it is good for you to boot.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #252
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

Thank you for your helpfulness- I actually was surprised to see Cherry Mash, as it is usually hard to find. And there it was at my neighborhood Fred Meyer! Bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Cherry mash is, in my opinion, the finest candy made. If you should ever run short, you can get them here.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:33 PM   #253
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default One for the Brits...

I was in Asda last week and picked up a tub of "Spreadable Camembert". All i can say is YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! My niece and I ate the tub in one sitting with Jacobs Savours crackers, the sesame seed and roasted onion variety.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #254
Indy

Indy can now change their title
Default New thin triscut!

They're triangle shaped, super crispy, much better than the original. They come in flavor but I like the original with Bosin cheese!
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #255
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
They're triangle shaped, super crispy, much better than the original. They come in flavor but I like the original with Bosin cheese!
Boursin is the BEST. Costco has a 3 pack, 2 garlic herb and one shallot/chive for 8 bucks. I was floored!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:03 PM   #256
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Soreen Malt loaf, in all it's sticky, fruity, rich goodness. Spread a nice butter on slices of it...instant heaven.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #257
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I recently discovered Cranberry/Walnut bread (at Publix and Whole Foods) and let me say that stuff is soooo dang good. Hubby makes french toast with it and it's to die for. I also like it toasted with butter or spread with cream cheese....
Old 09-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #258
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got one of these the other day at Wendy's. It could've used more apples, IMO, but otherwise it was yummy. The only thing that could've made it better would've been incorporating peanut butter somehow, but I think that would've been overload. LOL
Old 09-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #259
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just wanted to issue a word of warning to chocolate fans out there. If you see the new Hersheys Air Delights in the candy section please, for the sake of all that is holy don't buy them! It's just a regular Hershey bar whipped full of air. It smacks of a giant conspiracy to charge more buy selling less product. Look here for a full review: http://foodette-reviews.blogspot.com...ated-milk.html
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:16 PM   #260
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
I just wanted to issue a word of warning to chocolate fans out there. If you see the new Hersheys Air Delights in the candy section please, for the sake of all that is holy don't buy them! It's just a regular Hershey bar whipped full of air. It smacks of a giant conspiracy to charge more buy selling less product. Look here for a full review: http://foodette-reviews.blogspot.com...ated-milk.html
Seemed to me to be an American version of Nestle's Aero bar.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #261
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
Seemed to me to be an American version of Nestle's Aero bar.
The Aero bar is mentioned in the review. Crystal bought the Air Delight Kisses, they dissolved in seconds, not like the solid Kisses that last for a good while if not chewed. If you try to chew them they turn gritty until they melt into an unsatisfying amount of chocolate.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:43 PM   #262
starr416

starr416 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstarr416 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I recently found a recipe for some sort of red velvet/brownie/cheesecake concoction. I can't wait to try and make it. I will post pics when I do.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #263
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just tried the new Burger King California Whopper. It is a 1/4 lb burger (not huge) with swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo and delicious guacamole. I will totally be eating this again. It is a bit messy. They wrap it in a way to make it easier to eat, so that helped.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #264
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

+The Apple part is spot on. The first bite surprises because based on taste your mouth expects tart slightly undercooked apples.
-If this were a real pie I would be disappointed by the cinnamon levels.
-There is an attempt to emulate a basic crust taste but it is nowhere near the graham taste in the Key Lime variation.
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:49 AM   #265
s!gma

s!gma can now change their title

I have been Avacado Crazy lately, Lots of Omega 3, I need ENERGY!

292042_10150773985750171_508585170_20522557_7111407_n.jpg

Made this at woik the other day! Poached eggs and Green salsa
s!gma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #266
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post

+The Apple part is spot on. The first bite surprises because based on taste your mouth expects tart slightly undercooked apples.
-If this were a real pie I would be disappointed by the cinnamon levels.
-There is an attempt to emulate a basic crust taste but it is nowhere near the graham taste in the Key Lime variation.
Thanks for the review..because I love that Key Lime gum!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #267
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not a food but worth a mention: Dunkin Donuts iced apple cider. Yum yum yum. I was very pleasantly surprised by the cinnamon and nutmeg in it.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #268
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The Aero bar is mentioned in the review. Crystal bought the Air Delight Kisses, they dissolved in seconds, not like the solid Kisses that last for a good while if not chewed. If you try to chew them they turn gritty until they melt into an unsatisfying amount of chocolate.
There was a bar here in the US years ago, Choco...something. Anyway, it was basically this thing and it was my favorite. Now, I was a kid, and I wasn't pulling out my wallet, but it didn't matter. It was my favorite candy bar. So live and let live, baby.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:15 PM   #269
Duchess of York
HABETIS BONA DEUM

Duchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot picsDuchess of York does more than just post hot pics

I second this statement. I live 10 minutes from Hershey, PA. Total waste of good chocolate.

Quote:
Old 09-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #270
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wish I lived 10 minutes from Hershey... Heck I wish I was within a day's drive of PA.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:06 AM   #271
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mt. Olive Mexicana Dill Spears pickles. I found these at the supermarket this morning. Never seen that variety before, usually I buy either zesty or jalapeno. Thought I'd take a chance on something different this time, and glad I did!

They're a much hotter zesty dill pickle, and taste completely different than the jalapeno dills. Did I mention they were HOT? Noticeably hotter than the jalapeno dills. I had a couple spears with a sandwich for lunch about a half hour ago, and my stomach is still burning (but in a good pepper heat kind of way).

Next time I go to that store, I'm picking up a couple extra jars to stash in the pantry.

Tracy
Old 10-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #272
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
And thinking of Creamsicles...

Oh holy crap. I must have these. NOW. *cry*
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #273
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
Oh holy crap. I must have these. NOW. *cry*
Did.Not.Like. Hope you fare much better with them.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #274
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
This weekend while babysitting for the local "hippies" from Wisconsin I found a lovely treat in the pantry!

Organic Fruit Leathers by Stretch Island Fruit Co.

These people had boxes and boxes of this lovely stuff...
Once I told the lady how much I loved it she told me to take it because they were going on vacation and need to empty the cupboards, which they usually give to food banks! I've been eating nothing but the Ripened Raspberry

And I got these in a care package a few weeks ago....I'm almost out, and wondering how to get my next fix.

Dark chocolate, raspberry jam,marshmellow and a lil soft cookie... only the Canucks could make something like this work.
The scots have made them work for many many years lol.

http://www.leesfoods.co.uk/lees-of-s...range/teacakes just one of the brands available
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #275
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I can't find orange dreamsicle oreos anywhere. I'm sad!
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote