Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #326
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
Peanut butter Cheerios. Yummie !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by metabliss View Post
I need these and I need to mix them with Chocolate cheerios.
I was thinking the same thing, but also adding the banana ones in as well. Trifecta of Cheerios - peanut butter, chocolate and banana.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #327
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
I was thinking the same thing, but also adding the banana ones in as well. Trifecta of Cheerios - peanut butter, chocolate and banana.
YES YES YES YES YES YES
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #328
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default I have been looking for this for a long time!

You know how sometimes you just need a little tomato paste, not the whole can or even half of it? Like in a tube. Squeeze out as little or as much as you need, screw the cap back on, put it in the fridge and save the rest for later. Even much later. A year or two later if fine.

Last edited by one2one; 01-27-2013 at 01:00 AM.
one2one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:57 AM   #329
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Beyond addicted to the Rold Gold Honey Wheat braided pretzel twists.... They've been around for awhile, but I just tried them over the weekend.

Old 01-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #330
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
You know how sometimes you just need a little tomato paste, not the whole can or even half of it? Like in a tube. Squeeze out as little or as much as you need, screw the cap back on, put it in the fridge and save the rest for later. Even much later. A year or two later if fine.
Is that a new thing there? I assumed tubes of tomato puree were everywhere! I can vaguely remember little cans of it from my childhood, but they were terrible as they went mouldy and you never needed the whole can. Im very glad you have tubes there now, since as you say, they last indefinitely!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #331
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rold Gold white dipped (white chocolate) honey braided pretzel twists. OMG

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #332
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Is that a new thing there? I assumed tubes of tomato puree were everywhere! I can vaguely remember little cans of it from my childhood, but they were terrible as they went mouldy and you never needed the whole can. Im very glad you have tubes there now, since as you say, they last indefinitely!
It's not new but it's not available everywhere, or hard to find, I think. I've been using it on and off for the past ten years or so.

I also use the tubed anchovy paste for the same reasons---and it lasts just as long.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #333
Delightfully Peculiar

Delightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDelightfully Peculiar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A friend of mine was sent cupcakes in a jar by a friend of hers, and she generously shared a red velvet one with me. YUM!

http://yummycupcakes.com//Treats_Gifts.htm
Delightfully Peculiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #334
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Rei Melon. Its a hybrid from Brazil. Cross between a cantaloupe and a honeydew I believe. Delicious!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg itaueira2.jpg (39.0 KB, 347 views)
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #335
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delightfully Peculiar View Post
A friend of mine was sent cupcakes in a jar by a friend of hers, and she generously shared a red velvet one with me. YUM!

http://yummycupcakes.com//Treats_Gifts.htm
Cupcakes on a stick, frosting Bon bons, cupcake bites and cupcake pies look amazing! Might be worth a trip West.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:25 AM   #336
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I've just had the nicest biscuits of my life. So good that I ate the whole packet in four hours haha. Theyre called Toffee apple Crumbles and are made by a Scottish company called Border Biscuits. I'm going to try all their other ones now, I'm quite intrigued by the Black forest biscuits and am looking forward to trying the lemon souffle ones.

http://www.borderbiscuits.co.uk/
have you tried the chocolate ones?

Last edited by agnieszka; 01-28-2012 at 10:27 AM.
agnieszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #337
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It's not new but it's not available everywhere ... *snip* ...
I can speak for myself.

Quote:
I'm not sure how long it's been here. I knew it existed but have had trouble finding it for a couple reasons, I think. Because of the economy a lot of stores cut back on the variety of things they stocked, especially specialty items. They just couldn't afford to risk their profit margin on things they might take a loss on. I think that's beginning to change, again. Also, I was looking for it near other tomato products, and ended up finding it with the imported items.

On a side note: Europe is much more generous with the quality of products they export, and it's wonderful. The U.S., on the other hand, has given the world McDonalds, Coke and Pepsi. It's kind of embarrassing, if you think about it.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #338
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebebeblue View Post
Rei Melon. Its a hybrid from Brazil. Cross between a cantaloupe and a honeydew I believe. Delicious!
yum - would love to try them.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:09 PM   #339
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Cupcakes on a stick, frosting Bon bons, cupcake bites and cupcake pies look amazing! Might be worth a trip West.
hahaha! I was thinking "only Toni would travel that far for cake" and then I checked out the link, and I'm going with you.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #340
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
On a side note: Europe is much more generous with the quality of products they export, and it's wonderful. The U.S., on the other hand, has given the world McDonalds, Coke and Pepsi. It's kind of embarrassing, if you think about it.
But we've also given the world hot dogs, chow mein, and ice-cream sundaes (not to mention Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray Tonic), which ought to make up for at least some of our gustatory abominations.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #341
toni
In the know

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
hahaha! I was thinking "only Toni would travel that far for cake" and then I checked out the link, and I'm going with you.
You know me well, darling. . Let's go!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:10 PM   #342
toni
In the know

My new found love is whoopie pie ice cream from turkey hill. It is f*cking amazing!

Check it out
Old 01-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #343
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
But we've also given the world hot dogs, chow mein, and ice-cream sundaes (not to mention Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray Tonic), which ought to make up for at least some of our gustatory abominations.
LOL. I had to look up Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray, and you do make a very good point, especially in regard to ice-cream sundaes. Unfortunately, thanks to you and Toni, I'm craving ice-cream and it's too late to go to the store.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #344
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yuuuummmy new cookies, from them Girls!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:22 AM   #345
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is FRED. FRED is water. FRED, for some unknown reason, looks like a traveler bottle of vodka.

All I can say is that once water goes all postmodern we are all in for a world of shit.

I'm hydrating, ironically...

Last edited by pdgujer148; 02-05-2012 at 02:32 AM. Reason: cause I hit the button to often. Ladies? Ladies?... anyone?
pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #346
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Captain's Wafers smokehouse cheddar n' crackers. Yum.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #347
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Chocolate chip cookies shaped for dunking from Trader Joe's. Oh Trader Joe's, your plastic bins of chocolatey food units are so enticing!

Last edited by liz (di-va); 11-27-2012 at 11:23 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #348
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Chocolate chip cookies shaped for dunking from Trader Joe's. Oh Trader Joe's, your plastic bins of chocolatey food units are so enticing!
And the small chocolate chip cookies as well... yum!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #349
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Corn Tortillas are Gluten Free. Just sayin'
Old 02-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #350
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How can it be "BEER BATTERED ONION RINGS" and in small print "Flavored Potato Chips"....so confused.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote