Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #351
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Niederegger dark chocolate covered marzipan... on my goodness!!

Last edited by fat9276; 05-30-2012 at 01:40 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #352
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I love that stuff. *sigh*

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #353
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

Oh! I have not seen this in my area, but I'm a marzipan fiend! And dark chocolate! Where did you find it, just in case it's someplace handy that I haven't been to?

Quote:
Old 03-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #354
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasimodoQT View Post
Oh! I have not seen this in my area, but I'm a marzipan fiend! And dark chocolate! Where did you find it, just in case it's someplace handy that I haven't been to?
If you have any ethnic European delis or groceries in your area, they should have them.

And there's always Amazon.com.......

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 03-18-2012, 01:43 PM   #355
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
If you have any ethnic European delis or groceries in your area, they should have them.

And there's always Amazon.com.......
Thanks! I had checked Amazon, but can't splash out on a pack plus shipping. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled- it's just me and my bike out here in the 'burbs. I'll be all over it when I do find a European deli- I've been jonesing for some good cerignolas, too!
Old 03-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #356
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasimodoQT View Post
Thanks! I had checked Amazon, but can't splash out on a pack plus shipping. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled- it's just me and my bike out here in the 'burbs. I'll be all over it when I do find a European deli- I've been jonesing for some good cerignolas, too!
I am not sure about your state but I got this in the "ethnic section" of Publix grocery store. Maybe Trader Joes or Whole Foods would carry it on your side?
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:50 PM   #357
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

Quote:
I am not sure about your state but I got this in the "ethnic section" of Publix grocery store. Maybe Trader Joes or Whole Foods would carry it on your side?
No Publix out here, but hmm- you remind me that I never get to New Seasons, Zupan's or Lamb's- all good candidates. i'll make those treks! Thanks!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #358
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Dove Promises - Cinnamon Graham Cookies in Milk Chocolate

Just picked these up at Walmart yesterday and they are DELISH. Dove Promises - Cinnamon Graham Cookies in Milk Chocolate. It's little cookie crumbles in creamy milk chocolate, so it's crunchy and smooth at the same time. Oddly, there is nothing about them on the Dove website or anywhere on the internet, for that matter. So they must be VERY new.
CrankySpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #359
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankySpice View Post
Just picked these up at Walmart yesterday and they are DELISH. Dove Promises - Cinnamon Graham Cookies in Milk Chocolate. It's little cookie crumbles in creamy milk chocolate, so it's crunchy and smooth at the same time. Oddly, there is nothing about them on the Dove website or anywhere on the internet, for that matter. So they must be VERY new.
I love a challenge

http://www.dove-chocolate-discoverie...tail?sku=3250D
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #360
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CrankySpice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Close, but no cigar! Those are chocolate covered grahams; the candies I bought are little foil-wrapped squares. They are part of the Promises line of Dove chocolates (with "inspirational" sayings printed on the inside of the foils).
Old 03-20-2012, 03:55 PM   #361
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dang, you're right. Nuttin' online. I think you imagined them
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 03-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #362
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

Quote:
Dang, you're right. Nuttin' online. I think you imagined them
If it isn't on the internet, it didn't happen.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #363
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
If it isn't on the internet, it didn't happen.
And if there are no photos it didn't happen!
Old 03-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #364
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am in love...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Birthday+Cake+Oreos.jpg (100.8 KB, 270 views)
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:51 PM   #365
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
*Note to self

Look for this intriguing substance EVERYWHERE

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 03-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #366
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

Quote:
And if there are no photos it didn't happen!
haha...if i had a working camera, I'd totally take pics!!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #367
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
haha...if i had a working camera, I'd totally take pics!!
Now that sounds like something a person who imagined a yummy new treat would say
Old 03-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #368
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

I saw an ad in the newspaper with a coupon for the new Kraft Chocolate cream cheese....they have 3 flavors..milk, dark and white. I tried the dark and milk and WOW..they are good...i dipped with a pretzel and I am in
Old 03-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #369
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
I am in love...
Do these actually taste different? Or just have sprinkles?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #370
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Do these actually taste different? Or just have sprinkles?
They are a bit sweeter and very addictive.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #371
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
They are a bit sweeter and very addictive.
definitely wanna try!!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #372
CrankySpice
Unwashed.

Quote:
Now that sounds like something a person who imagined a yummy new treat would say
Bought another bag of these today. Now I'm starting to think I should've bought the entire stock of them, there were only a few bags left.

However, I DID find two references to them on the google! One was my OP about it...hahahaha and the other was an ebay sale for them which had an image, so you can't tell me I'm imagining them any more! (The white text in the middle is the seller's watermark)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dovechoc (640x394).jpg (84.9 KB, 203 views)
Old 03-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #373
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Bought another bag of these today. Now I'm starting to think I should've bought the entire stock of them, there were only a few bags left.

However, I DID find two references to them on the google! One was my OP about it...hahahaha and the other was an ebay sale for them which had an image, so you can't tell me I'm imagining them any more! (The white text in the middle is the seller's watermark)
They exist! Now I'm curious to try them. I like rare things!

I'm guessing they are test marketing them in your area, and that's why they aren't on their website yet.

p.s. The bag says "exclusive flavor". That's a new one on me!
Old 03-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #374
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I am in love...
ME WANTIE!!!
Old 03-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #375
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I often see exclusive flavors at Target or Walmart, sometimes other stores too. Not just of Dove, but of all sorts of things.