Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #426
mzfluff

mzfluff can now change their title

thoose r good with cheese dip yummy
mzfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #427
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is Condimela, an organic apple vinegar. It's about the same quality as a 25 year old Modena balsamic. You could almost drink it, it's that good. My brother took my mom on a foodie field trip to a restaurant supply warehouse a couple months ago. They had fun, and I got to hear about they whole thing. Although I admit I was rather envious. They didn't tell me they both shopped for my Christmas gifts while they were there. I love them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Condimela.jpg (1.7 KB, 404 views)
Old 01-27-2013, 03:21 AM   #428
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Original gooey butter cake, found at WalMart from the Paul Deen Kitchen. It was about the size of a king size Hershey bar, and about 800 calories. It had the consistency of a southern dessert I knew as Lemon Ice Box, only it was a chewy cookie/cake like with a cream cheese filling.

Insanely rich and delicious. I should've bought several.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #429
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Original gooey butter cake, found at WalMart from the Paul Deen Kitchen. It was about the size of a king size Hershey bar, and about 800 calories. It had the consistency of a southern dessert I knew as Lemon Ice Box, only it was a chewy cookie/cake like with a cream cheese filling.

The original Twinkie?
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:28 AM   #430
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think it was intended to be eaten plain. I searched the shelf to see if there was another like it that had lemons (I have this thing for Lemon ice box).

It looked like the perfect base for some one to pour blueberry or strawberry filling over the top.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:39 AM   #431
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I've had the chocolate version of this beauty. It is amazing.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #432
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

These. They really do remind me of red velvet cake.

Yes, I'm actually a Pop-Tart eater. [Turns in foodie card.]
Old 01-30-2013, 10:44 PM   #433
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post

These. They really do remind me of red velvet cake.

Yes, I'm actually a Pop-Tart eater. [Turns in foodie card.]
Dearheart - don't have any shame in your Pop-Tart game because you are not alone. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Brown Sugar Pop Tarts and I don't care who knows!!!!
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:05 AM   #434
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The bacon, egg, and gouda muffin from Burger King!

Our Bacon Gouda Muffin Sandwich is a combination of thick cut naturally smoked bacon; fluffy eggs, creamy Gouda cheese, and a tasty herb spread nestled inside a warm English muffin. You can also have your choice of savory sizzling sausage, sweet ham, and no egg combinations.

Served with a small side of crunchy, golden Hash Browns and a small Smooth Roast Coffee to make it a meal.

Limited time only. Participating Restaurants.
- burgerking.com

It has a nice buttery, garlic flavor (think chicken kiev) with bursts of crunchy, smokey bacon. It was very good, actually. I may have to get more.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #435
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

I love the Sparkling Ice drinks. Anyone else ever try these? They are pretty good

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #436
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I happen to lurve snickerdoodles. Found this at 7-11 last week when I went on the hunt for munchies for study time. They're good, maybe a little too sweet from the white chocolate, but no more than white chocolate M&Ms or Kisses.

Old 10-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #437
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Pumpkin!!!!

OK, so I am a lover of donuts and just like cupcakes, I like to find the BEST! I am not the biggest fan of Dunkin' Donuts, however, they are selling both pumpkin (old fashioned cake) and pumpkin pie filled donuts right now!!! They may sell them every year but today is the first time I have seen and bought some.

There's pumpkin pie... in the donut !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by fat9276; 10-09-2013 at 10:14 AM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #438
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

update to my above post: the cake donuts are great, the pie ones... NO!

It's not pumpkin pie filling, it's like a spice frosting!! Boo!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #439
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I had never heard of a Poutine burger until recently. Essentially, it's a burger topped with french fries, cheese curds, and gravy (Canadian Poutine). So I searched for recipes online and found this:

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2...er-recipe.html

I'm going to have to try it now.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #440
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
I had never heard of a Poutine burger until recently. Essentially, it's a burger topped with french fries, cheese curds, and gravy (Canadian Poutine). So I searched for recipes online and found this:

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2...er-recipe.html

I'm going to have to try it now.
I've read/heard rumor that the brown gravy for Canadian poutine is not a beef gravy, using chicken stock instead. However, when I search for poutine, I find Americans using beef stock.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #441
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Picked these up the other day at Target. I love pretzel chips normally. Love caramel and toffee. These were... okay. The coating was thick and not what I was expecting. Enjoyable, though. A little *too* sweet, but not a bad pick.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:10 PM   #442
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I picked up some Christmas candy on clearance yesterday, and one of the bags was 3 Musketeers hot cocoa and marshmallow flavor candy. A limited edition for Christmas. It doesn't taste much different than regular 3 Musketeers candy. *shrug*
Old 12-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #443
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I picked up some Christmas candy on clearance yesterday, and one of the bags was 3 Musketeers hot cocoa and marshmallow flavor candy. A limited edition for Christmas. It doesn't taste much different than regular 3 Musketeers candy. *shrug*
I did the EXACT same thing and had the EXACT same response. Maybe a slightly more chocolate taste and that may be me stretching things.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:05 PM   #444
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been looking ALL OVER for the peppermint Christmas Peeps and even had friends looking and there's such a craze for Peeps that Walmart tells me they can't get the boxes open fast enough around ANY holiday. I've seen entire aisles wiped out so I warned my friends to move fast.

So my best friend has searched at least a dozen stores and finally texted that I must have seen them in my dreams because no one has even heard of them, but then she lives in a ritzy area in NJ so I'm thinking they're above the lowly Peep.

I was in the supermarket buying basics and passed the Christmas candy clearance rack and lo and behold, the last package of peppermint Peeps dipped in chocolate. Half price. Only one package but I bought it, took a picture of the so-called figment of my imagination, texted it to her, then ate them with gusto.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:06 PM   #445
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Those huge Reese's peanut butter cups... saw a bunch of them at the C-store.. not marked down. I have no willpower.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:27 PM   #446
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

candy cane kisses...... they are seasonal so I have gathered a supply quite like the squirrel does with nuts. I am running out of hiding places. I also bought the cherry cordial ones... they will work for valentines day!
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:18 PM   #447
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Those huge Reese's peanut butter cups... saw a bunch of them at the C-store.. not marked down. I have no willpower.
OMG! Now I want one...an entire one! That would be heaven!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:10 AM   #448
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
candy cane kisses...... they are seasonal so I have gathered a supply quite like the squirrel does with nuts. I am running out of hiding places. I also bought the cherry cordial ones... they will work for valentines day!
I was all over the candy cane and holiday mint M & M's myself.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:43 AM   #449
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I've been looking ALL OVER for the peppermint Christmas Peeps
Thought of you yesterday when I was shopping at one of the local discount stores. They had CASES of the peppermint peeps...a pack of 3 for only $0.50 or 3/$1.00. Needless to say I had to try them and OMG I am addicted! I should have gotten more than just the one pack!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:01 PM   #450
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
Thought of you yesterday when I was shopping at one of the local discount stores. They had CASES of the peppermint peeps...a pack of 3 for only $0.50 or 3/$1.00. Needless to say I had to try them and OMG I am addicted! I should have gotten more than just the one pack!
SO jealous. But in a good way. Enjoy!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote