Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-10-2014, 09:31 PM   #451
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The day after Christmas I snapped up several packages of Hershey's "Holiday" Dark Chocolate Kisses. You'd think they'd last me awhile, but when you have that much dark chocolate, you consume it that much faster.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:34 PM   #452
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Chocolate never "lasts a while" in my house.
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:11 PM   #453
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've discovered lately that I really like making my own hummus. It's inexpensive and you can make it whatever flavor you like. I like making mine spicy.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:16 PM   #454
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Laura's Candy Hot Cocoa Mix. With a bit of amaretto added to it.

Last edited by one2one; 01-17-2014 at 10:41 PM.
one2one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:58 PM   #455
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I found these in tesco on Friday, checked the ingredients (vegan) and enjoyed a whole bag in one sitting :-)
agnieszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:46 PM   #456
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnieszka View Post

I found these in tesco on Friday, checked the ingredients (vegan) and enjoyed a whole bag in one sitting :-)
I like that flavor and the hot buffalo
Old 01-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #457
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I like that flavor and the hot buffalo
apologies, wrong pic- these were meant to be buffalo ones (these are awesome too but i am not entirely sure if vegan...) :-/
agnieszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:38 PM   #458
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed

Saw these grocery shopping yesterday. Poutine flavored chips. Since I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove poutine, had to try them. I was too curious. They really do taste like poutine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chips-poutine.JPG (104.6 KB, 238 views)
Old 02-01-2014, 09:23 PM   #459
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Irish Stew that I had at lunch earlier today. It was so good witht lamb, potatoes, veggies, and the bread bowl.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:36 PM   #460
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I must finds me this poutine..
Old 02-02-2014, 10:13 AM   #461
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I must finds me this poutine..
Fuzzy, I'm having some at the moment!
Old 02-06-2014, 10:04 PM   #462
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Around the world in 80 eggs

For example:

Mexico: Huevos divorciados. I could have gone with the more famous huevos rancheros, but this variation—with each member of a "divorced" egg couple taking custody of a different salsa—sounded like more fun.

Greece: Avgolemono is a tart, lemony egg sauce that is served with meat, vegetables or made into a soup.

Philippines: The simple dish called egg sarciado contains hard-cooked eggs in a tomato and onion sauce.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:12 PM   #463
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks! Bookmarked. I love egg dishes. So easy and cheap

Quote:
Around the world in 80 eggs

For example:

Mexico: Huevos divorciados. I could have gone with the more famous huevos rancheros, but this variation—with each member of a "divorced" egg couple taking custody of a different salsa—sounded like more fun.

Greece: Avgolemono is a tart, lemony egg sauce that is served with meat, vegetables or made into a soup.

Philippines: The simple dish called egg sarciado contains hard-cooked eggs in a tomato and onion sauce.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:05 PM   #464
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I found these at Target last night.

They've got a really good savory flavor.

Tracy
Old 02-08-2014, 06:27 PM   #465
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Added to my look-for list
Old 02-16-2014, 04:28 PM   #466
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hansen's Natural Vanilla Cola

I am usually NOT into vanilla flavored things (especially sodas) but this is really good. I have been buying and drinking kola nut colas and natural colas in order to avoid the caffeine and have something with real sugar because I hate how high fructose corn syrup has that that weird aftertaste.

*This one has Madagascar vanilla*
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #467
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Oreo Cookie Dough... I don't have much of a review.. they didn't last long enough. They got the cookie dough flavor really close, but the chocolate cookie overpowered it.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:48 PM   #468
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hate when you like foods and don't post pics *angry fatty sulk*
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:31 PM   #469
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Well, I admit being lazy about the pictures. The taking, resizing, uploading them is much more work than just eating the goods.

Anyway, the Marshmellow Crispy Oreo was a bit of a challenge. As you can see with the Cookie dough package, Nabisco has added the peel-away escape hatch to the package so you have faster access to the goodies.

However, on the yellow package of Marshmellow Crispy Oreo, there was no pre-cut lift tab on the escape hatch.

But that didn't stop me of getting the cookies. As you can see the creme filling has some crispy bits.

The taste was very much like a crispy marshmellow treat, but I really couldn't tell any crunch from the crispy bits. The amount of creme in both the Cookie Dough and Marshmellow Crispy is approx. the same as a Double Stuff. All round, buy these cookies.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 02-18-2014 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Edited to add: yes, the crispy bits in the creme filling are quite crispy.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:37 PM   #470
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And that is a more sufficient post that one would expect from King Foodee
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:07 AM   #471
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't tried these yet (i'm not even sure they're in Canada) but I wanted to share anyways.

Ben & Jerry's Cores.

I'm almost having an anxiety attack over their creation. Ice cream is my true love and nemesis.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:33 PM   #472
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I haven't tried these yet (i'm not even sure they're in Canada) but I wanted to share anyways.

Ben & Jerry's Cores.

I'm almost having an anxiety attack over their creation. Ice cream is my true love and nemesis.
I'll keep an eye out. I've been feeling a b&J attack coming on..
Old 02-26-2014, 10:21 PM   #473
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Ben & Jerry's Cores.

I think I've died and gone to Heaven...Must have!!
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #474
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't they just look amazing?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:13 PM   #475
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ben and Jerry re-invent the sundae. Coming soon: the wheel.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote