Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-27-2014, 04:24 PM   #476
Nordicfat

Nordicfat has said some nice things

Well. I can tell you that I just fell in love with guacamole.
Nordicfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:16 PM   #477
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I haven't tried these yet (i'm not even sure they're in Canada) but I wanted to share anyways.

Ben & Jerry's Cores.

I'm almost having an anxiety attack over their creation. Ice cream is my true love and nemesis.
I saw them at Target last weekend but I had ice cream already in the house. :\
Old 02-28-2014, 05:10 AM   #478
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is what dreams are made of....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg butterfinger-peanut-butter-cup.jpg (43.9 KB, 305 views)
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:54 PM   #479
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This isn't new to most people, but it's so very new to me.

Holy sweet butter for toast, waffles, pancakes, or recipes. It's so good.

Old 03-01-2014, 02:42 PM   #480
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have tried the new Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookies. You had to know I would. Surprisingly, they are not horrible. They really do have a slight root beer flavor. The taste of root beer in a cookie was more jarring than I expected, and while I'm enjoying the novelty I won't be buying them again. In summary, I respect they've made a product that tastes like what they call it - and I've certainly had worse. But it's just too strange. Root beer is to be drank, not eaten.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:49 AM   #481
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I have tried the new Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookies. You had to know I would. Surprisingly, they are not horrible. They really do have a slight root beer flavor. The taste of root beer in a cookie was more jarring than I expected, and while I'm enjoying the novelty I won't be buying them again. In summary, I respect they've made a product that tastes like what they call it - and I've certainly had worse. But it's just too strange. Root beer is to be drank, not eaten.
Back in the fifties someone came out with the idea of root-beer-flavored milk. It didn't do well.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:51 PM   #482
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Back in the fifties someone came out with the idea of root-beer-flavored milk. It didn't do well.
Utah missed the memo. A local cheese factory, Gossner, makes a form of pasteurized Ultra High Temperature milk, and boxes it in ready to use 8oz sizes. Their flavors include regular, lowfat, skim, regular and lowfat chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and rootbeer.

In colllege I would get the regular because of its long shelf life, and limited room in the dorm fridge. I never tried the rootbeer.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 03-02-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #483
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I never tried the rootbeer.
I double dog dare you.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:08 PM   #484
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I double dog dare you.
I'll do it. I'll even take pictures.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:56 AM   #485
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG.. I am in heaven. I found these limited edition banana bread bagels from Thomas. . . I toasted it and put the cookie butter on it.

Foodgasm.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:57 AM   #486
Skye23

Skye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSkye23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Snyders of Hanover Pretzel Spoonz

Snyders of Hanover has just debuted a new product called Pretzel Spoonz.

They look exactly like the flat wooden spoons that come with dixie-cup style ice cream packs. I wish they were just a pinch saltier, but I'm a salt fiend.

So far I've tried them with Nutella and Peanut Butter. I have plans to try them with pimento cheese spread, horseradish cheese spread, blue cheese pecan spread and anything else that you can eat with a flat "spoon". My hubby has plans for Queso.

http://www.snydersofhanover.com/prod...el-spoonz.html
Old 03-05-2014, 06:54 PM   #487
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye23 View Post
Snyders of Hanover has just debuted a new product called Pretzel Spoonz.

They look exactly like the flat wooden spoons that come with dixie-cup style ice cream packs. I wish they were just a pinch saltier, but I'm a salt fiend.

So far I've tried them with Nutella and Peanut Butter. I have plans to try them with pimento cheese spread, horseradish cheese spread, blue cheese pecan spread and anything else that you can eat with a flat "spoon". My hubby has plans for Queso.

http://www.snydersofhanover.com/prod...el-spoonz.html
That's brilliant!

p.s. Pretzels and hummus are great together.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:29 PM   #488
BlackBBW2010
Cultivate your curves :)

BlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackBBW2010 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I haven't tried these yet (i'm not even sure they're in Canada) but I wanted to share anyways.

Ben & Jerry's Cores.

I'm almost having an anxiety attack over their creation. Ice cream is my true love and nemesis.

The Salted Caramel one: ultimate foodgasm!! They've been in UK/Ireland for a while, not sure if they are new to the US/Canada?
BlackBBW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:51 PM   #489
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sort of born of a chocolate/salt PMS necessity....

plus
Old 03-12-2014, 08:03 AM   #490
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

toasted banana flavored english muffins with peanut butter and honey
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:06 AM   #491
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hope I never see them or it could be the end of me. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBBW2010 View Post
The Salted Caramel one: ultimate foodgasm!! They've been in UK/Ireland for a while, not sure if they are new to the US/Canada?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:26 AM   #492
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
toasted banana flavored english muffins with peanut butter and honey
Elvis would be proud.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:50 PM   #493
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
OMG YES. I tried them a few days ago and nearly had to pull my car over, I was enjoying them so much! MMMM Its like 2 of my favorite candies had s delicious baby!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:04 AM   #494
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ritter Sport: A butter biscuit and cocoa cream coated in the most amazing milk chocolate.

Oh. My. Word. Where have these been all my life?!?!?!
Old 03-14-2014, 05:48 PM   #495
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Ritter sport is dangerously good. All of them.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:31 PM   #496
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
I tracked these down and tried them. They're better than Reese's cups for sure.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:42 PM   #497
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

A company called Ketchonfire makes two ketchups flavored with peppers: ketchipeno and ketchipotle. I've tried the latter; it's slightly sweetish -- like a cross between ketchup and barbecue sauce -- and excellent on scrambled eggs (and I don't normally like ketchup on eggs). I think it would be great on hash browns, and will try it that way soonest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ketchonfire.jpg (23.1 KB, 112 views)
Old 03-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #498
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
A company called Ketchonfire makes two ketchups flavored with peppers: ketchipeno and ketchipotle. I've tried the latter; it's slightly sweetish -- like a cross between ketchup and barbecue sauce -- and excellent on scrambled eggs (and I don't normally like ketchup on eggs). I think it would be great on hash browns, and will try it that way soonest.
Google has two links for that.. one of them is under construction while the second has a functioning store. I'm about to order both.
Old 03-29-2014, 07:10 AM   #499
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Google has two links for that.. one of them is under construction while the second has a functioning store. I'm about to order both.
Thanks for pointing this out, Fuzzy! The photo I posted is from the link under construction: I'm still thinking in terms of "look for it at the grocery" instead of "order it online."
Old 04-07-2014, 06:52 PM   #500
Beckoo

Beckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot pics
Default salted caramel pretzels

Absolutely Delicious! 81CQKQlrKBL._SL1500_.jpg
Beckoo is offline   Reply With Quote