Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #501
Beckoo

Beckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot pics
Default Carrot Cake M & M'S

Taste Like The Real Thing!31vYOb7beQL.jpg
Beckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #502
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoo View Post
Absolutely Delicious! Attachment 113986
I'm so there!
Old 04-08-2014, 07:45 AM   #503
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a big fan of Snyder's pretzels, so I snapped up the caramel-flavored ones when I saw them. I was a little disappointed: I found them cloyingly sweet, but not salty at all. However, I prefer savory snacks to sugary ones, so those with a more prominent sweet tooth will probably be delighted.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:02 PM   #504
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I'm a big fan of Snyder's pretzels, so I snapped up the caramel-flavored ones when I saw them. I was a little disappointed: I found them cloyingly sweet, but not salty at all. However, I prefer savory snacks to sugary ones, so those with a more prominent sweet tooth will probably be delighted.
So where can I find them?
Old 04-09-2014, 07:21 PM   #505
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
So where can I find them?
Just about any Homeland grocery ought to have them, providing you don't mind driving to Oklahoma or Kansas to get them. I suspect other chains carry them, so perhaps our fellow dimmers from outside the Bible Belt will chime in...
Old 04-11-2014, 01:34 PM   #506
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

For those who need sugar-free treats:

I saw this new flavor with the rest of the sugar-free candy while I was at the store the other night and thought I'd give it a try.

Honestly, if I didn't know it was sugar-free, I'd think it was regular candy. The taste and texture is exactly like a chunk of sugar cookie dough dipped in chocolate.

Tracy
Old 04-11-2014, 08:13 PM   #507
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post

I saw this new flavor with the rest of the sugar-free candy while I was at the store the other night and thought I'd give it a try.

Honestly, if I didn't know it was sugar-free, I'd think it was regular candy. The taste and texture is exactly like a chunk of sugar cookie dough dipped in chocolate.

Tracy
Repped! Now I'm looking for it....
Old 04-11-2014, 10:16 PM   #508
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoo View Post
Taste Like The Real Thing!Attachment 113987
I saw those the other day. I was afraid of getting a back and not liking them. I'm gonna have to get a bag now! Carrot cake is my favorite of all the cakes.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:48 PM   #509
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Just tried this. It lit up my life (among other things).
Old 05-03-2014, 05:12 PM   #510
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't get the "salty" part of the sweet and salty, but they're yummy!
Old 05-03-2014, 06:13 PM   #511
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Quote:
I don't get the "salty" part of the sweet and salty, but they're yummy!

They also make a sweet 'n' salty caramel. which is also sweet but not salty.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #512
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Default These... are a thing....

Old 05-03-2014, 07:12 PM   #513
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
They also make a sweet 'n' salty caramel. which is also sweet but not salty.
I saw those, too. Much as I adore caramel, I find caramel flavored things to not often be to my taste. Got these, and they reminded me more of butterscotch chips.
Old 05-11-2014, 04:02 PM   #514
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Dragon fruit! I had it in China, and now I'm on a quest to find it locally here in Minnesota. Loved it.

Also, the cruise ship I was on had the most amazing homemade yogurt, and I'm trying to find a recipe online but not having much luck. It was thicker than American yogurt, and so good. It beats Greek yogurt for thickness too.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 05:15 PM   #515
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Oooh, that reminds me. I tried out several different yogurts recently, the brands one doesn't often see. I didn't realize this was made with whole milk, which explains why it's so yummy. Definitely not something to have every morning with breakfast but a nice treat.

Old 05-11-2014, 07:06 PM   #516
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love this yogurt so much. I don't see any reason not to have it every morning, just don't eat the whole huge container. Haha

Quote:
Oooh, that reminds me. I tried out several different yogurts recently, the brands one doesn't often see. I didn't realize this was made with whole milk, which explains why it's so yummy. Definitely not something to have every morning with breakfast but a nice treat.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:19 PM   #517
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I love this yogurt so much. I don't see any reason not to have it every morning, just don't eat the whole huge container. Haha
I've been getting the single yogurt size containers at Target. Didn't know they came bigger. Probably a good thing. I'm a fan of dairy products. These are definitely a nice treat.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:21 AM   #518
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I normally get the little cups as well. It keeps me from going overboard.

Haha

Quote:
I've been getting the single yogurt size containers at Target. Didn't know they came bigger. Probably a good thing. I'm a fan of dairy products. These are definitely a nice treat.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #519
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMH1701 View Post
Dragon fruit! I had it in China, and now I'm on a quest to find it locally here in Minnesota. Loved it.

Also, the cruise ship I was on had the most amazing homemade yogurt, and I'm trying to find a recipe online but not having much luck. It was thicker than American yogurt, and so good. It beats Greek yogurt for thickness too.
It reminds me of something I saw in a beautiful cookbook called Purple Citrus and Sweet Perfume. It was a recipe for suzme, and you drain the yogurt in cheesecloth overnight to get something about the consistency of cream cheese. If you look on amazon and scroll through to page 22, it will have the instructions. Or they have it at the library. Fage is the thickest yogurt I've seem commercially, and I could easily see it becoming that thick if you drained the whey.
Old 05-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #520
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I did find some dragon fruit in St. Paul at Kowalski's. That store has everything. However, they are not cheap.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:31 PM   #521
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

there was a lady at our local store giving out samples for baked beans. i tried them (after reading the label to make sure they were pork free). they were delish! bought a can and looking forward to eating them. not as brown sugary as i was worried they would be..nor overpowering bourbon taste. overall yummy.

Attachment 114682
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #522
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

share a coke! i went to shareacoke.com and it said my bottle name is in stores, but apparently not in the charlotte area....

Attachment 115137
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:54 AM   #523
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is quite good. Delicious, I would say.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #524
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post

Tracy
I still haven't seen these.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:20 PM   #525
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Reese's Peanut butter cup flavored Oreos -
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote