Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #151
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I seriously can't get this muffin out of my head since you posted it, B. I've been wondering to myself, am I the kind of raving lunatic who'd drive 40 miles to the nearest Starbucks just for a muffin? And you know, I think I just might be.
Call first! Make sure they have it and have them set it aside for you.

I mean them, not it. Who would drive 40 miles for ONE?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #152
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The closest one to me is over 50 miles away and I'm still seriously considering making the trip. Hmmmmm.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #153
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You guys, I didn't even know it was POSSIBLE to live that far away from a Starbucks. It actually made me a little happy for our fair nation.

I will try one of these from one of the millions of Starbucks in a 30 mile radius. There's even a Starbucks now in DETROIT.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #154
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am loving the new Entenmann's pancake pockets. I've tried strawberry and chocolate. SO good. What a great idea!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pancakepocket.jpg (69.7 KB, 401 views)
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #155
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I read this post, remembered we have Nutella, stood up and nearly ran to the kitchen for toast with peanut butter and Nutella. THANK YOU.
Haha your so welcome! And you know what? I read this yesterday and got a major craving for Nutella last night so me and my best friend....in the rain no less walked 3 blocks in our PJ's to buy Nutella and make fried Nutellla triangles! SO yum! So thank YOU! haha
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #156
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
I am loving the new Entenmann's pancake pockets. I've tried strawberry and chocolate. SO good. What a great idea!
OMG ME WANT NOW!!!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #157
fatbottomedgrrl

fatbottomedgrrl can now change their title

Quote:
I get out early on Saturdays and am off Sun/Mon. Let's make a plan!
What is this talk of crabs, ladies? I want in!
Old 09-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #158
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbottomedgrrl View Post
What is this talk of crabs, ladies? I want in!
Absolutely! This Saturday is looking iffy but let's do this before crab season is over (end of Oct, or so). It has to be after NJ Bash weekend if this Saturday doesn't work.

I thought you were more of a crab leg kinda girl, and not the whole hard shell blue crabs type...? I am always excited to find people who can chow down on those bad boys with me.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 09-14-2010, 08:04 PM   #159
fatbottomedgrrl

fatbottomedgrrl can now change their title

Woohoo! I'm originally from Maryland, blue crabs are like mother's milk to me. I'm free this weekend or whenever. Text me or drop a line when you know details.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:17 AM   #160
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Let's do it!
Old 09-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #161
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want the Starbuck muffin! Damn UK - we have Starbucks, like, everywhere but don't get any pumpkin stuff. No pumpkin spiced lattes, no pumpkin loaf (which i became very addicted to during a recent trip to the US!) and i very much doubt we will get the muffin either. SO unfair!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #162
Beckoo

Beckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot picsBeckoo does more than just post hot pics
Default :)

These were good and I didn't even heat them up. Hot with some vanilla ice cream sounds awesome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PumpkinPie.jpg (53.6 KB, 341 views)
Beckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #163
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoo View Post
These were good and I didn't even heat them up. Hot with some vanilla ice cream sounds awesome.
OMG <grabs purse and keys> be right back! LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #164
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This isn't exactly a food, but I was actually really surpised by this product.

I was expecting it to taste like lime sherbet or something. Not the case. It tastes like a store bought key lime pie--including the graham cracker crust. Strange, but kind of cool.

pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:30 PM   #165
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
This isn't exactly a food, but I was actually really surpised by this product.

I was expecting it to taste like lime sherbet or something. Not the case. It tastes like a store bought key lime pie--including the graham cracker crust. Strange, but kind of cool.

...Waaaaaaaaannnnnnttttt.

That is all.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:23 AM   #166
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Neopolitan ice cream and Smiths big red chips which i crave all the time am craving them right now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg neopolitan.jpg (10.3 KB, 330 views)
File Type: jpg n504898716_1884407_8385963.jpg (42.4 KB, 334 views)
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #167
pdgujer148
Breakfast Messiah

pdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitypdgujer148 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't even like sliders, but the garlic, cheese, and mushroom (sic) sliders are beautiful things.

1.) They are 100% more slippery than usual due to the mushroom (sic).
2.) Big mouthful of GARLIC!!!
3.) PROFIT!

pdgujer148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #168
toni
In the know

I need to get my butt to white castle.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:43 PM   #169
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
I need to get my butt to white castle.
No, you need to get your tummy there. Your butt needs to be there soon after.

They slide right on through!
Old 10-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #170
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoo View Post
OH great baby Jesus...I NEED to have one of these to try!!!!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #171
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Had to share this with everyone...it's not an actual product you can buy in the stores, but it's an awesome twist on pancakes.

http://www.jimspancakes.com/

I wish this guy had been my dad growing up.

Old 10-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #172
toni
In the know

This with a really good loaf of Italian bread. One of the best can jar sauces I have ever tasted. I might have to get it by the gallon.
Attached Images
File Type: gif sauces.gif (28.5 KB, 209 views)
Old 10-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #173
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

I'm not sure how new this is but it was new to me. I bought this really neat new popcorn maker, it looks like a mini popcorn cart. Well my girls and I have been making kettle corn almost weekly with it, Super good kettle corn, well the other day i had thought to mix cinnamon in with the oil and sugar, and it was really good! The next time I want to try it by adding Cayanne pepper, get that sweet, salty, firey mix going.

Last edited by isamarie69; 10-15-2010 at 03:22 PM.
isamarie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #174
AtlantisAK

So, my fiancee went out and got some bread. I saw the brand name and instantly cracked up....The brand: Bimbo. And there's a pure white bear as it's mascot that reminds me of the Pillsbury dough boy. But the name and mascot aside, it actually is pretty good bread. I've been munching on it plain.

The name is laughable and a fail...

btw, I'd appreciate a vote up for the brand name fail here: http://cheezburger.com/View/4073012736
Old 10-16-2010, 11:11 PM   #175
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fishers Fusions Country Honey.
Oh. Em. Gee.

Honey glazed peanuts. Cinnamon covered almonds. Slightly salted cashews.
Best nut combo since...since....ever.

I'm gonna try them all!

Some of the other Fusions
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote