Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #176
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdgujer148 View Post
This isn't exactly a food, but I was actually really surpised by this product.

I was expecting it to taste like lime sherbet or something. Not the case. It tastes like a store bought key lime pie--including the graham cracker crust. Strange, but kind of cool.

I finally found myself a pack of this gum and oh my gosh....it's delicious! Next time I see it, I'm snatching up about 5 packages, if not more. It really does taste like store bought key lime pie.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #177
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I tried the garlic cheese burger and chicken sandwich. I didn't love them. They were okay at best. I am going to stick with my jalepeno cheeseburgers.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #178
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

My new found obsession is Liberte Mediterranean yogurt from Canada. The full fat, fruit on the bottom ones.

This yogurt must have decided that it wanted to be the BEST tasting yogurt on the planet. I still love Chobani greek yogurt and always will. And if I am going to choose a "healthier" version of yogurt it will be Chobani.

However, not all foods are meant to be pure healthy versions of themselves. It has all the goodness that typical yogurt provides, but the taste and texture is better than some desserts I have eaten.

Seriously, if someone mixed it up, put it in a bowl in front of you with a spoon, you would be hard pressed to think it was yogurt from a 6 oz. plastic cup. Of course the caloric level, as well as some of the nutritional levels match what something great tasting would have.

I highly recommend that anyone who enjoys yogurt go and try this brand. It is simply divine.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #179
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Zomg. I am trying polenta for the first time. I fried it, added some hot sauce, and melted some cheese over it. This is super good! And it's cheap food, too.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #180
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This image doesn't need a description
Old 03-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #181
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nope.. still no description needed
Old 03-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #182
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I'm just a tease.. you know that.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #183
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I found in my new location a new gourmet popcorn - Oogies Smoked Gouda....yummy!!! Not like fresh ....but, tasty!!!!

http://www.oogiesnacks.com/gouda.php

They have several different flavors...I know this is not new...just tasty..

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #184
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
What????? Where????? Coconut is my most favorite flavor.
I am starting a mission to get this in my hands.

Last edited by toni; 03-12-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:40 AM   #185
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me too if you find it, buy me one and I'll do the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
What????? Where????? Coconut is my most favorite flavor.
I am starting a mission to get this in my hands.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #186
toni
In the know

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
Me too if you find it, buy me one and I'll do the same
Yeah okay! I don't see yours lasting to long in my clutches. LOL
Old 03-13-2011, 02:05 AM   #187
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Quote:

I was expecting it to taste like lime sherbet or something. Not the case. It tastes like a store bought key lime pie--including the graham cracker crust. Strange, but kind of cool.

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__ONEfG-JV_o/TGwqYvwTV1I/AAAAAAAAAe4/FsAvr4KWXr4/s1600/2010-08-18+14.33.03-1.jpg[/IMG
ZOMG. I...have no words. I must get my hands on some of these!
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:45 PM   #188
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

so Violet Beauregarde
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #189
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Remember this one? I found them. What do you think Coconut with that milk chocolate, caramel and cookie tastes like? Think Girl Scout Samoas.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #190
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

Wendy's Berry Almond Chicken Salad. Really, really good for a fast food salad. Also, best use of Asiago cheese EVER.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:34 AM   #191
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Walgreens had these buy one get one free, plus I had 75 cent coupon, so I just got 8 packs for less than three bucks! I'm already down to 6 packs. hehe
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #192
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

These are amazing. I had to go back to Trader Joe's the next day for more. Yeah, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that.

Last edited by one2one; 07-08-2012 at 10:04 AM.
one2one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:44 PM   #193
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Remember this one? I found them. What do you think Coconut with that milk chocolate, caramel and cookie tastes like? Think Girl Scout Samoas.
I need this. I mean, I want it sure....but I think I need it. :P
Old 06-04-2011, 10:52 PM   #194
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've recently discovered that I am gluten sensitive, so I've been trying gluten free products. These are pretty darned good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41nhZhMGdyL._SL160_AA160_.jpg (6.0 KB, 193 views)

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #195
anneblithe

anneblithe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesanneblithe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not a huge fan of these, but I LOVED the commercial with the sharks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e0Gsn4khss
in case you missed it
anneblithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:02 AM   #196
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm totally addicted to the awesome-ness of IHOP's stuffed French toast from the freezer section of my grocery store.

Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #197
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I'm totally addicted to the awesome-ness of IHOP's stuffed French toast from the freezer section of my grocery store.

I was wondering if these were good. I must try them now.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #198
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I remember a few years back when they first came out at IHOP. <runs out to store>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #199
ThikJerseyChik
Sweet & Salty ;)

ThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThikJerseyChik is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Just had this for the first time....they ROCK!

No one ever died from sleeping in an unmade bed :cool:

Well behaved women rarely make history
;)

If you keep doing what you've always done,
you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
:bow:
ThikJerseyChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #200
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one2one View Post
These are amazing. I had to go back to Trader Joe's the next day for more. Yeah, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that.
Nevermind. They've been discontinued, so if you see them on the shelf grab as many as you can. It's your last chance.

Then send them to me, please.