Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-13-2011, 10:03 PM   #201
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default These...

Nice hardwood smoke flavor, familiar oscar mayer taste... better than a tofu dog anyday..
No Nitrates or Nitrities except what exists in Celery Juice? What? Celery is no fun anymore.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #202
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love LaCroix flavored sparkling waters in general, and found a brand new *coconut* flavor Wednesday at a Super Target.

It's good plain, it's even better mixed with pineapple juice! I'm also thinking it would be great as a cocktail mixer too. Or for Italian sodas and cream sodas in the place of seltzer water. Lots of possibilities!

Tracy
Old 06-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #203
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

*mouth hanging open*

Tried to rep you for a good coconut recommendation, apparently it's too soon. I will find a way to schlepp to Target to look for this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post

I love LaCroix flavored sparkling waters in general, and found a brand new *coconut* flavor Wednesday at a Super Target.

It's good plain, it's even better mixed with pineapple juice! I'm also thinking it would be great as a cocktail mixer too. Or for Italian sodas and cream sodas in the place of seltzer water. Lots of possibilities!

Tracy
Old 06-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #204
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tabasco is Love

Tabasco releases a cayenne version, Not a terribly hot cayenne, but one that's a perfect addition to wings.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:37 AM   #205
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That looks very tasty, fuzzy. I am going to look for it today.

Another amazing find is McDonald's buffalo nugget sauce. It brings the perfect heat and is super addictive.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #206
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I already posted this newest find of mine on FB, but something this divine bears repeating.

Talenti Gelato. I tried the Sea Salt Caramel and Tahitian Vanilla Bean flavors. Both were to die for.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #207
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
I already posted this newest find of mine on FB, but something this divine bears repeating.

Talenti Gelato. I tried the Sea Salt Caramel and Tahitian Vanilla Bean flavors. Both were to die for.
You should also try the COCONUT. And if you like fruit flavor, try the BLOOD ORANGE. Unbelievably good. And yes, the SEASALT CARAMEL is out of this world good.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #208
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
You should also try the COCONUT. And if you like fruit flavor, try the BLOOD ORANGE. Unbelievably good. And yes, the SEASALT CARAMEL is out of this world good.
As a die-hard afficionado of frozen dairy treats, I feel it is my moral duty to sample each and every flavor. Y'know, for science.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #209
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Words cannot express how awesome this pint of heaven was.....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #210
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A local bbq restaurant that had closed a few years ago has recently opened up under a new name. They have this amazing sauce thats a hybrid of an eastern North Carolina vinegar based sauce and a Memphis style tomato based sauce. Its very vinegary and not sweet but its thick and spicy, they serve it steaming hot with your chosen meat. I'm in bbq heaven.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:52 AM   #211
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post

Words cannot express how awesome this pint of heaven was.....
I mentioned this to someone the other day and ta da...they brought me a pint as a gift tonight! I've only eaten four bites and am saving the rest, but holy hell...it's UH-MAZING I sincerely hope they don't ever take this flavor off the shelf or I might have to fly to Vermont and hurt someone.
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #212
anneblithe

anneblithe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesanneblithe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

http://www.damiana.net/

I have no idea what the alcohol tastes like, but the bottle is awesome.
anneblithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:26 AM   #213
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneblithe View Post
http://www.damiana.net/

I have no idea what the alcohol tastes like, but the bottle is awesome.
Wow, now that's a bottle
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:31 AM   #214
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post

Tracy
Target has this on sale right now for $2 an 8 pack plus if you friend LaCroix on facebook you get some kind of coupon.

I've never bought this brand, so took your recommendation and picked up a pack of the grapefruit and the coconut. I couldn't taste the flavor in the grapefruit, but the coconut flavor is good and strong.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #215
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I normally don't care much for pottato chips,but I have become addicted to the Chorizo and Cheese chips at HEB.It is their store brand and a limited time flavor,so I'm gonna have to buy a case or two before they go away.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #216
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I normally don't care much for pottato chips,but I have become addicted to the Chorizo and Cheese chips at HEB.It is their store brand and a limited time flavor,so I'm gonna have to buy a case or two before they go away.
Damn...I wonder if they will have them at Central Market...Send me a bag? I'm in Garland! lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #217
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Raw cacao nibs from Whole Foods...pure chocolate pleasure! You really need to taste these if you can afford them, they are like chocolate from heaven. Love on granola or ice cream, or even a spoonful of them plain is wonderful. With red wine, they are perfect.

Last edited by EMH1701; 07-06-2011 at 06:14 PM.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:26 PM   #218
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Damn...I wonder if they will have them at Central Market...Send me a bag? I'm in Garland! lol
They should have them there.They are a smaller bag and a limited run by HEB,and is freakin excellent.It;s like eating chorizo and potatoes without the eggs. I'm in the Houston area and they have them here.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #219
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been having the most craptacular day and to be honest, when I'm down, I usually don't eat at all, but this....this made me very happy. As long as it lasted. It was a short love affair, but it was so sweet.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:35 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #220
Diane
On Timeout

Diane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDiane can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Mints. If not for the sugar high I could eat the whole container in one sitting.

Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #221
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

Fried Greenbeans with a Mexi-Ranch dressing, heavenly, at Jake's in Dallas..

http://www.jakesburgers.net

Also the best burgers in Dallas, hands down!
Old 07-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #222
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This probably sounds extremely weird, but my newest discovery is the following:

A sandwich made with 2 pieces of rye bread, spinach hummus on each piece, and a couple of tablespoons of raw blue cheese from Whole Foods.

It's better than you would think if you like blue cheese.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #223
WomanlyHips
..Seen Lust, Seen Love...

WomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this boardWomanlyHips carries a lot of weight on this board

That actually sounds good..
Old 07-08-2011, 06:56 AM   #224
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Pudding Shots

Something I heard about at work and just had to try:

Take one pkg of instant pudding (the 3.4 oz size)
one 8-oz package of whipped topping
1/2 to 2/3 cup booze (any flavor compatible with the pudding flavor)

Whisk it all together and spoon into small (3-oz) cups. You can eat them right away, or let them set and then put whipped cream on top. So very rich and nummy.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:41 AM   #225
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
I mentioned this to someone the other day and ta da...they brought me a pint as a gift tonight! I've only eaten four bites and am saving the rest, but holy hell...it's UH-MAZING I sincerely hope they don't ever take this flavor off the shelf or I might have to fly to Vermont and hurt someone.
Two New B&J flavours that Seth and I have discovered are Fair Goodness cake (German chocolate cake ) and Late Night Snack (has chocolate covered potato chips! and Jimmy Fallon on the package) Both are really good! There is one with whiskey flavour and salty caramel Im after next

True
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote