Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-11-2009, 06:43 AM   #1
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What is for breakfast today?!

Hopefully this will start a new hot thread like 'what's on the dinner table?'. I'm a total foodie, and my doctor recently told me that i need to start eating breakfast, which I am totally bad at. So, hopefully this thread will be inspiration. Okay, here I go.
Todays' breakfast was half a slice of cantaloupe, cup of decaf green tea, half a small bagel with grape jelly.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:19 AM   #2
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Since I had an early appointment this morning, my breakfast "on the go" was a chocolate chip Atkins bar and a glass of skim milk.
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I ran out of oatmeal....so, I made a home version of the new Dunkin' Donuts breakfast sandwich. Sausage, egg, slice of cheese between two Eggo waffles.

Not bad, but I prefer it with a bagel, as opposed to the waffles.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #4
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is SO weird! i was just thinking today there should be a breakfast post and here one is! It was only because today i was eating kalls kaviar, which is basically salty pink fish eggs on hard bread. I have this cause my gf was in Ikea buying bookshelves to contain my library and she bought me some. I totally LOVE the stuff.. jum jum!!
Normally though, i have toast and humous.. at the mo i love the morrocan stuff..even though it is pretty spicy for first thing in the morning. If its a weekend i love a veggi fry up..ive not had one for ages.. i kinna sickened myself a bit a month or so ago when i ate so much i felt a bit ill and i couldnt actually eat my dinner till about 10pm later that night! Twas a mega breakfast i tellz ya!!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #5
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
Todays' breakfast was half a slice of cantaloupe, cup of decaf green tea, half a small bagel with grape jelly.
We're obviously on the same wave length: I had half a grapefruit, a bagel (with cream cheese), and two cups of coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
If its a weekend i love a veggi fry up
Details, please. Mushroom and tomato I can guess, but what else do you like in a fry up?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post

Details, please. Mushroom and tomato I can guess, but what else do you like in a fry up?
well, veggi bacon, veggi sausages, mushrooms fried in soy sauce, potato scones (made in the local bakery,,soo yummy), eggs (normally an omelate sp?), tomatoes, beans, sometimes hash browns and lots of toast or maby rolls. I eat this with lots of either totato sauce or brown sauce!
hmm..i'm sure ive forgotten something..
Anyway..tis sooooo yum!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #7
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I pretty much eat the same breakfast every morning, a toasted bagel with either strawberry light cream cheese or low fat margarine, a yoplait lite yogurt and a small single serving cup of apple sauce or mixed fruit and a small glass of orange juice.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #8
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Actually, breakfast for me today was last night's leftovers. So I had a Johnsonville bratwurst on potato hotdog rolls with saurekraut and some fake mashed potatoes.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bran Flakes (alot of them, lol) milk and a banana.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #10
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

2 poached eggs on a dry toasted english muffin and 2 cups of coffee, same damn thing I eat every day.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #11
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two peeled and chopped kiwi fruits, two peeled and chopped sharon fruits (persimmons), in a bowl of plain yogurt, with maple syrup stirred in.

Then two slices of white toast with butter and black cherry jam.

(ok I STARTED well anyway )

oh and pineapple juice to drink with the yogurt and fruit, then a huge mug of tea with the toast.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #12
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Leftover fried chicken, nuggets and fries, and some chicken soup. Not exactly breakfast stuff but oh well.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:32 AM   #13
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Two peeled and chopped kiwi fruits, two peeled and chopped sharon fruits (persimmons), in a bowl of plain yogurt, with maple syrup stirred in.

Then two slices of white toast with butter and black cherry jam.

(ok I STARTED well anyway )

oh and pineapple juice to drink with the yogurt and fruit, then a huge mug of tea with the toast.
Oooooh, I LOVE kiwi fruit!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:49 AM   #14
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Today was a leftover slice of veggie pizza, and two cheese breadsticks. Cup of coffee.. haha.. i do not follow tradition!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:17 AM   #15
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
well, veggi bacon, veggi sausages, mushrooms fried in soy sauce, potato scones (made in the local bakery,,soo yummy), eggs (normally an omelate sp?), tomatoes, beans, sometimes hash browns and lots of toast or maby rolls. I eat this with lots of either totato sauce or brown sauce!
hmm..i'm sure ive forgotten something..
Anyway..tis sooooo yum!
oh yes.. and sometimes some veggi haggis too!!
When i ate meat i used to eat tinned haggis between two pieces of white toast with lots of ketchup..many thought yuck! but twas yum!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:18 AM   #16
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Groceries arriving this afternoon so scraping the bottom of the barrel just now. Hence...

Spaghetti hoops on toast, with tea.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:22 AM   #17
mergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Groceries arriving this afternoon so scraping the bottom of the barrel just now. Hence...

Spaghetti hoops on toast, with tea.
ooh ive not had spaghetti hoops for ages!! i fancy them now.. but that should really be on the lunch thred! We need to go shopping too, i need to go forrage too,, might just have the same thing i had for breakfast,, gah!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:22 AM   #18
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

This morning I'm having low fat cinnamon graham crackers w/ natural peanut butter and skim milk.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:56 AM   #19
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had some Special K, fresh pears and a Terry's chocolate orange.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:58 AM   #20
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

it's 5:57am and i'm going to have mac and cheese.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:42 AM   #21
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Today I had bacon egg sandwiches. Whole wheat toast, 1 fried egg on each and yummy British bacon ( a lot like canadian bacon) with ketchup, yum yum yum
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #22
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had two eggrolls from the gas station. I'm going to try to start eating healthier, but i hate breakfast foods...so it might start being lean cuisine dinners for breakfast soon.

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #23
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm boring...my breakfast usually consists of OJ, V8, Grape juice and vitamins. I usually take a breakfast bar of some sort to work...something with oats, nuts, berries, apples, etc...I don't have any real favorite, it's just something to eat to tide me over to lunch.

On my days off, I still have the juice and vitamins but I usually relax with a bowl of cereal and fruit.

When I'm out traveling, I'll sometimes indulge on the good stuff (eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, etc...) at whatever buffet the hotel I'm staying at provides or I'll stick to my juice, vitamins and bar routine.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:13 AM   #24
Neen
Free Spirit

Today...was a hardboiled egg, handful of red grapes, some coffee with creamer, and half a roast beef sandwich. (told you, i'm unconventional!)
Old 02-13-2009, 09:54 AM   #25
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

Banana nut cheerios with sliced banana and skim milk and a glass of lite OJ