Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-13-2009, 11:47 AM   #26
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles View Post
Banana nut cheerios with sliced banana and skim milk and a glass of lite OJ
Wait, there are Banana Nut Cheerios? Like Honey Nut Cheerios (my favorite) but only Banana Nut? Are they good?
Old 02-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #27
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

It's friday! I had bacon pancakes with a fruit salad and coffee. Yum!
Old 02-14-2009, 10:03 AM   #28
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
Wait, there are Banana Nut Cheerios? Like Honey Nut Cheerios (my favorite) but only Banana Nut? Are they good?
Dammit Christine! Get out of my head..lol I was about to ask the same thing.

I love me some nanners!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #29
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I forgot! I'm having bacon and rice for breakfast. I can't wait!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #30
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

Mine was Bacon, eggs, Sausages, tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, burger, onion rings, hash browns, black pudding, with 6 rounds of fried bread.
Can't beat a good old fry up.
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #31
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Woke up late, so just had a delicious mocha, sans whip cream. Just sweet enough.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:06 AM   #32
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

pita dogs....cheddar cheese, hot dog on a soft greek pita
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:44 AM   #33
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Omelette, cottage cheese, big fat pork sausages, toast and hot chocolate.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #34
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_A_Bunny View Post
Yes, I just saw them at the store for the 1st time and figured we'd try them since my son and I LOVE bananas! They're ok...wish they tasted more like banana.
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:52 AM   #35
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Whole grain toast w/ lite butter and lite OJ
Old 02-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #36
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

The one...the ONLY...Banana Nut Cheerios!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p_133.jpg (12.5 KB, 92 views)
Old 02-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #37
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I want! Post's Banana Nut Crunch cereal doesn't even come close!

I tried adding banana slices to my regular cereal and using banana milk but it isn't quite the same either. Grrr.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:43 PM   #38
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Breakfast was a green apple, green tea, and a blueberry yogurt.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #39
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks CB, I am going to have to give them a try. I LOVE banana as well and since my favorite cereal is Honeynut Cheerios, I really want to try them.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #40
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Arrow breakfast

this morning at 8.08 a.m. my breakfast was
1 cup of lemon tea with 1/2 tsp cloverhoney
1 small boiled egg
1 small wedge cantaloupe melon
1 slice rye bread salted butter thin layer on top apricot preserves
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #41
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This morning was a slice of wheat bread, peanut butter and honey, and sliced apples on top! Cup of green tea.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #42
GTAFA

GTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticedGTAFA never has a post go unnoticed

I may be out of step with what I keep reading in this thread (healthy breakfasts). These days I am eating bigtime protein left-overs, as in, do the hard work the night before at dinnertime, and save a goodly hunk for brekkie.

This morning was a big T-bone steak and whole-wheat toast. Tomorrow (meaning dinner ==> tomorrow's breakfast) it will be spicy sausage & muesli pita.

I love having a huge breakfast, when I know I am going to the gym. It sets the appetite completely free.
GTAFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:06 AM   #43
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile breakfast

breakfast this morning at 7.27 a.m.
1 cup lemon tea & 1/2 tsp cloverhoney
3/4 cup fresh fruit salad
1 slice raisin bread w/ butter
1 small boiled egg
Old 02-18-2009, 06:14 AM   #44
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A huge portion of the moussaka I made last night, mmmmmmmmmm!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:13 PM   #45
Neen
Free Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
A huge portion of the moussaka I made last night, mmmmmmmmmm!
Moussaka! I am a greek girl, so i totally love that you had some for breakfast.. so good!
Old 02-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #46
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So, this morning, surprise surprise....I was rushed, and I had a double tall mocha from Starbucks. Delicious, but not my ideal breakfast. I am HORRIBLE in the mornings, and I always struggle to get up on time. When I do, I like a little protein in the am....something homemade....

Tomorrow I hope to get up early enough to have yogurt, berries, almonds. I will let you know how it goes!
Old 02-19-2009, 05:38 AM   #47
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
Moussaka! I am a greek girl, so i totally love that you had some for breakfast.. so good!
Hee hee, it really WAS good, too! I also then had it for lunch AND dinner, til every last bit was gone! Still can't make it taste like it did in Greece, but then.. Im not eating it in a taverna, under grape vines *wistful sigh*.

Today's breakfast was special flakes (cheap brand Special K ) with freeze dried cherries, strawberries and raspberries, milk and a cheeky pour of double cream . Coffee to drink.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:19 AM   #48
Orchid

Smile breakfast

1/2 cup coffee 1/2 tsp brown sugar 1 tbsp milk
1/2 glass buttermilk
1 small banana
1 small boiled egg
1 slice toasted bread w/ butter
Old 02-19-2009, 09:16 AM   #49
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Pancakes, breakfast sausage toast with PB&J, and some milk.
Rather typical breakfast but I adore that sorta food way too much to tire of it.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #50
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

Lite vanilla yogurt w/ sugar free peach jam and a handful of walnuts stirred in. Also some hot mint tea with lemon and honey.