Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #51
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
A huge portion of the moussaka I made last night, mmmmmmmmmm!
Is it really that hard to make??? I'm also a greek gal and I always go to the specialty store and buy it...lol! I'd love to make my own...any recipes to share??
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #52
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This morning was .. scrambled egg on a tortilla.. cup of coffee with ameretto creamer.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:39 AM   #53
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile breakfast

breakfast today
1 cup of lemon tea & 1/2 tsp cloverhoney
1/4 cup granola & 1/2 cup milk & 1 tbsp raisins
1 nectarine
1 small soft boiled egg & 1 drop green tabasco
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #54
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I had an Odwalla bar- banana nut flavor, and a grande triple Americano from Starbucks. I never really cared for the Odwalla bars but this one was delicious! It tasted just like banana nut bread....and it has inspired me to make some banana bread at home, maybe this week!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #55
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a whole honeydew melon, a medium pack of grapes and some champagne truffles.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #56
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
So, this morning, surprise surprise....I was rushed, and I had a double tall mocha from Starbucks. Delicious, but not my ideal breakfast. I am HORRIBLE in the mornings, and I always struggle to get up on time. When I do, I like a little protein in the am....something homemade....

Tomorrow I hope to get up early enough to have yogurt, berries, almonds. I will let you know how it goes!
If you're ever in a hurry again, Starbucks has a protein powder they can add directly to your mocha. It doesn't change the taste and actually makes it a bit creamier. It's the same protein they add to the Vivanno. Hope that's helpful!
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 06:40 AM   #57
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had 3 slices bacon, raisin toast, coffee with ameretto creamer, a banana and mug of green tea!
Old 02-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #58
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Breakfast quesadilla...eggs, white american, tomatillo salsa. Es muy bueno!
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #59
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I woke up late and we're out of fresh food, so I grabbed a tin of Pringles. Going to do groceries later! :/
Old 02-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #60
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

This morning I had sausage meat and fried egg on toasted bread sandwich. and you squish it so the yokes pop....sooo yummy.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:46 AM   #61
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Smile

breakfast this morning
1 cup cherry tea & 1/2 tsp flowerhoney
1 rye & seeds bread bun w/ butter & 1 slice of cheese
1 slice cantaloupe melon
1/2 glass assorted berries juice
Old 02-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #62
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Toaster waffles and bacon with OJ. The breakfast of champions!
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #63
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dunkin Donuts breakfast sandwich and a large cinnamon hazelnut coffee. yummers
Old 02-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #64
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Nutty banana smoothie

1 banana
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of smooth peanut butter

YUM
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #65
Neen
Free Spirit

This morning was a bowl of lucky charms cereal.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:18 AM   #66
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

curried yellow split pea/sweet potato soup with kale, recipe courtesy of fat free vegan website. Very filling, savory and quite delicious. This was a particulary good batch if I say so myself. I made 12 cups worth, so I'm stuck with it !
Old 02-25-2009, 08:45 AM   #67
Jigen

Jigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going onJigen knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ginseng coffee, cereals.
Sappho, VI century BC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #68
Cors
Delurking

I had a Three Pepper Double Angus Burger from Burger King. I love the beef and the peppercorn sauce, but not the fried onions and peppers. My partner grabbed a Double Cheeseburger from Macdonald's instead. The plasticky taste made us both nauseous.

We also had milkshake and fries!
Old 02-26-2009, 12:15 AM   #69
Orchid

Default breakfast today

1 cup lemon tea & 1/2 tsp cloverhoney
1 slice rye bread w/ butter & danish cheese
1/2 glass buttermilk
small bunch of seedless grapes & small mandarin
1 small softboiled hen egg
Old 02-26-2009, 03:41 AM   #70
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Ham and cheese on an english muffin...ok I had 2 of them.

Mango smoothie as well
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:00 AM   #71
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Today I had the best tasting most unhealthy breakfast!

I had some thawed out french fries that needed to be used....so I heated up a skillet with some olive oil.....fried them til they were crispy..then salted them. Then fried eggs sunny side up but with all the clear goo cooked. Put the eggs on top of the fries and stabbed them so the yolky goodness would run everywhere. At it with some ketchup and some whole wheat toast. It was AWESOME!!!!! But I can't eat like that everyday or I'd be 800lbs in 2 months....but it is good once in a while.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:25 AM   #72
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Today I had the best tasting most unhealthy breakfast!

I had some thawed out french fries that needed to be used....so I heated up a skillet with some olive oil.....fried them til they were crispy..then salted them. Then fried eggs sunny side up but with all the clear goo cooked. Put the eggs on top of the fries and stabbed them so the yolky goodness would run everywhere. At it with some ketchup and some whole wheat toast. It was AWESOME!!!!! But I can't eat like that everyday or I'd be 800lbs in 2 months....but it is good once in a while.
I LOVE eggs! I would eat them everyday if I could. You are apparently only supposed to eat 4 of them per week though.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:33 AM   #73
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I LOVE eggs! I would eat them everyday if I could. You are apparently only supposed to eat 4 of them per week though.

That's old news. I heard recently on the BBC that scientist say you can eat eggs unlimited. Which is good news cos they are filling and only like 80 calories each I eat anywhere from 2-4 at a time.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #74
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This morning I had a low fat apple berry granola bar, lite probiotic vanilla yogurt and a cup of lite OJ. I LOVE the granola bars!! They are so good and chewy and only 100 calories!
Old 02-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #75
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
Nutty banana smoothie

1 banana
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of smooth peanut butter

YUM
That sounds yummy!