Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #76
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Ok here they are

Some photos from the best day of our lives... We both enjoyed every second <3

There aren't many, the main ones I don't have yet... there will be lots more and they will be lots better quality/shots so when i get them i'll pick some out and add them to what I have here. These are just a few myself and my brother taken

My fave so far....

Just signed our marriage certificate :]

Me on the way to the wedding! So nervous and excited!

How yummy does Dan look in a suit?!? =D

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #77
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

A few from our wedding reception..

Again the quality of some aint so good sorry

Old 10-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #78
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congrats to you both. Looks like everything went smoothly (and I bet that cake was tasty...).
Old 10-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #79
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH !!
!! HEAD TO TOE WIN !!

Dan in a suit is über-hawt, but you? The whole black gown thing?

*gushing* O!M!G! GORGEOUS!! *gushing*

I am so feeling you all the way in that; I wore all black at my wedding also.

The butterflies and floral detailing on the cake is so pretty!

If these are just the regular snap shots, I can't wait to see the rest!

Okay, I'll stop now before I use up the allotment of exclamation points - lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #80
RVGleason

RVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this board

Congratulations and Many, Many Blessings!

RV
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:41 PM   #81
Horseman

Horseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Warmest congratulations and a big "best of luck always" from North Carolina.
Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #82
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I hope that day is only a taste of the joy and happiness to come.

Congratulations to you both.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #83
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shoot that reminds me...I need to go get a new suit made.

Thanks for the reminder

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #84
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well, I'll just go in order.

Congratulations on tying the knot! You guys make such a great couple!

I find it slightly humorous that your expression in the first set of pics doesn't really change.

The black wedding dress is simply stunning!

And I love that big smile with you two dancing.

Also, the cake is amazing. I love the little figures of you two.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:51 AM   #85
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't really venture into this bit of Dims, but I saw the link in your sig, Sarah, and thought "ooh wedding pics!". You two are SUCH a hot couple and, lordy KK - your wedding gown and choker/necklace looks AMAZING. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:13 PM   #86
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG I love love love the dress...

Congratulations to you both
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #87
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Congratulations you two!

Awww so lovely~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #88
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congrats!

You two are looking gorgeous and sooo cute together. Hope you are enjoying married life and I can't wait to see more pics!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #89
Dusselchen

Dusselchen has said some nice things

Congratulations!

You're such a beautiful couple and you both look so happy.
Dusselchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #90
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

Congrats to you both!!!
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #91
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Congrats, you two.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #92
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks for Sharing your Special Day

Congrats - Many Years Health & Happiness
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:04 PM   #93
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Shoot that reminds me...I need to go get a new suit made.

Thanks for the reminder
CONGRADULATIONS SARAH AND DAN! THE WEDDING LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!!

(also congrats on reminding djudex to get a new suit. hahaha).
Old 10-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #94
WeirdMetamorphosis

WeirdMetamorphosis has said some nice things

Nice pics of the wedding and all. Wonder if anybody remembers me oh well. Hope you two are doing great since ya'll finally got hitched hehe.
WeirdMetamorphosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:15 AM   #95
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default your wedding

congrats to both of you and may you have many many years of love and feeding him giant size and feeling of respect and honor.

Old 10-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #96
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow, I just saw this.

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!

You both look stunning/happy/complete and your cake is cute

All the best wishes!
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #97
kinkykitten

Thank you so much everyone... both me and Dan really appreciate your positive comments <3

Still awaiting the officials lol
Old 11-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #98
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Belated, but sincere! congratulations on your nuptials - May you have many years of happiness together, Sarah and Dan!

My goodness, what a handsome couple you are!

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #99
kinkykitten

Thank you! thank yoou!

Here is one of us yesterday... I was having a birthday cuddle!!! Excuse the bad lighting...

God.. I LOVE him

Should have our official wedding photos in the next couple of weeks
Old 12-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #100
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Congrats again to the two of you. Absolutely love the pics! you guys are adorable!!!