Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-17-2009, 10:02 PM   #26
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

240 about 2 yrs ago. I am around 210 now, at 6'1.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:47 AM   #27
forglum

forglum can now change their title

211 pounds at 5' 6" (ish), last week

Oops, guess I snacked too much
forglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #28
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just a guesstimate...around 525...now. Last verified I believe was 474, about 4 years ago.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:07 AM   #29
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board
Question my weight and some info

My highest weight was last year 287 lbs ,
after severe heart failure , due to a flu virus , eventhough I do have yearly flu shots , and 4 hospital stays last year I lost lots of weight by being ill.Today my weight is 213 lbs.
Due to the illness I have to watch my nutrition and fluids intake no more than 6 cups daily.
My aim is 190 lbs which is something me and my cardiologist can live with
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:39 AM   #30
_broshe_
*SIGH*

_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics

I was up to 280 about a year ago, and now I'm about 260, mostly due to the demands of working at target
_broshe_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:54 AM   #31
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My highest weight is my current weight, just under 450lbs. at 5'5. At almost 59, it's a lot to carry, but while I certainly didn't TRY to get up to this weight, I'm not exactly doing anything extreme to change it, either......
Old 02-19-2009, 09:19 AM   #32
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

I've been cutting back a bit on my eating and trying to get my appetite a tad under control, I peaked at 288lbs though.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #33
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
My highest weight was last year 287 lbs ,
after severe heart failure , due to a flu virus , eventhough I do have yearly flu shots , and 4 hospital stays last year I lost lots of weight by being ill.Today my weight is 213 lbs.
Due to the illness I have to watch my nutrition and fluids intake no more than 6 cups daily.
My aim is 190 lbs which is something me and my cardiologist can live with
Some additional info I am 5'5 bigboned since now I can see my collarbones and I have a big frame , allover big woman.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:34 AM   #34
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile

711lbs 5'8 as of January 09
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:57 AM   #35
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My highest weight was officially 501lb last year, on my doctor's scale during one of my regular checkups. 2008 was one of my busiest years ever for business travel, and I practically lived in hotels, ate in restaurants all the time and wined and dined clients too. I actually thought it was kinda cool to be officially above a quarter ton for the first time in my life, but after a while it wasn't very comfortable, I began to have some mobility problems and I was short of breath sometimes. Since then my eating habits are back to normal, and my body has returned to its "happy weight" between 450 and 460lb, which is much more comfy. I'm 6ft tall and 51 years old.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:25 AM   #36
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

My heaviest is 565 when I was 22. I feel like a cow compared to everyone else.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:54 AM   #37
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

175 a few months ago. Back in training now. Running and circuit training. It hurts. I'm down to about 170 though. I'm 5'8"

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #38
bbw_and_proud

bbw_and_proud has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by forglum View Post
211 pounds at 5' 6" (ish), last week

Oops, guess I snacked too much
I hear ya... I snack ALL day long!!

Highest adult weight: 330 (1999)
Current weight: 311 (2009)

and gaining....
bbw_and_proud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:42 PM   #39
bigirlover

bigirlover can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbw_and_proud View Post
I hear ya... I snack ALL day long!!

Highest adult weight: 330 (1999)
Current weight: 311 (2009)

and gaining....
Very nice!
bigirlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #40
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

right now i'm at my highest weight ever. 228lbs.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #41
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've gotten up to 135 a few times I think. 6ft tall, btw.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:08 PM   #42
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I've gotten up to 135 a few times I think. 6ft tall, btw.
My highest is 110 at 5'5", and you're much smaller than me!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:28 AM   #43
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My largest I was 260 in 2005. Currently I'm 204 and losing some mo'. Trying to get down to 185 (my normal growing up). Like the rest of the chickadees on here, I'm big boned and at 185, I'll still be a size 16, lol.
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:44 AM   #44
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine was just under 300 pounds in late 2006.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:02 AM   #45
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Mine was just under 300 pounds in late 2006.
wow...I had no idea lol.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:06 AM   #46
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
wow...I had no idea lol.
Kevin I have been a fatty since I was about 15 years old. I have only got my weight down since having my lap band inserted, as I had to due to my condition.

Why do you think I am here at Dims, if I was not a fatty?

I will always be a fat girl, I just weigh less now.

Pay attention in class Kevin. Have you never read anything else I have written before?
Old 02-26-2009, 05:08 AM   #47
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Kevin I have been a fatty since I was about 15 years old. I have only got my weight down since having my lap band inserted, as I had to due to my condition.

Why do you think I am here at Dims, if I was not a fatty?

I will always be a fat girl, I just weigh less now.

Pay attention in class Kevin. Have you never read anything else I have written before?
Honestly no, I didn't know you had lap band and I certainly didn't know you were over 300.

I was in the back of the classroom sleeping, but I'm wide awake now :-D
Old 02-26-2009, 05:10 AM   #48
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Honestly no, I didn't know you had lap band and I certainly didn't know you were over 300.

I was in the back of the classroom sleeping, but I'm wide awake now :-D
My highest weight as I said earlier, had you been paying attention was just UNDER 300 pounds.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:11 AM   #49
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
My highest weight as I said earlier, had you been paying attention was just UNDER 300 pounds.

like I said, asleep earlier, awake now. *thumbs up*
Old 02-26-2009, 04:32 PM   #50
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

I'm about 235 at 6'5", probably my heaviest.

Beeeeeeeeeefcaaaaaaaaaaaake
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote