Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Fafnir

Fafnir has said some nice things
Default John Cena likes fat chicks?

So i was browsing youtube, following link after link until i came across an interview John Cena did with Howard Stern in which he talks about his experience. Suprising..
I realize i rarely post but i thought maybe the bbw's of the board would appreciate it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYB8a...ext=1&index=62
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i love Jon Cena..a big guy like that would need a more cushion to handle all his pushing.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
Ashley
Great Dane

Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!Ashley keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd totally hit it.
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

God damn he's hot...I'd whimper over him lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Should have seen his DVD compilation and one of the disc's is all his segments of 5 Questions With The Champ....he mentions his love for big girls numerous times.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

good lord-a-mighty whatta hotty...280...hmm..let's see if he can handle 400+ lol
Old 02-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #7
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would let him hit me with a five knuckle shuffle to my nether regions any day.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #8
mimosa
Fluffy Goodness ;-)

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Damn....lucky fat chick.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
Carrie
I'm the last splash.

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love his straightforward and positive attitude about his experience, even in the face of Howard Stern's skepticism. So cute. He really shared that story like it was something to be envious of (which, of course, it is. ) Kind of makes me wonder if any listeners of the show are looking at fat girls with a different eye now!

life is sweet, life is sweet
bittersweet
and the days keep rollin' along.

Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #10
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm gobsmacked at this whole "interview" and not in a good way.
Howard Stern is a prick. And John Cena is no better. If he genuinely does like fat girls, why did he not challenge Stern on his rudeness?? And when Stern asked if he "had to lift the flaps up" why on earth did John Cena agree and say he "had to know his way around, yeah."

I'm sorry I thought this was awful. Awful awful awful

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:57 PM   #11
Carrie
I'm the last splash.

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmm, Bexy. That definitely wasn't my perception. There's more than one way to get your point across, and "Hey, quit being rude!" is unlikely to affect someone like Howard Stern, who thrives on comments like that. But relaying a story like this as something that was enjoyable and fun and absolutely not worthy of shame or apology? That might just make a person think twice. And he's right, the fat body does present certain challenges not present in a thin counterpart. I think he handled that question with cheek, humor and class.

But y'know, different strokes. It's always good to be reminded that people experience the same thing completely differently!

bittersweet

Old 02-13-2009, 03:22 PM   #12
MsGreenLantern
Keanu Drakula The Centaur

MsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticedMsGreenLantern never has a post go unnoticed

I think it sounded great, he's a soft spoken guy, who had good sex, with a big woman, with the lights on. What's there to be mad about? You know it would have been a circus and lost all validity if he argued with the host over his tasteless humor.

This was about a sweet guy with a positive fat-friendly message. No need to start trouble, just put it out there.

I prey on sundaes
MsGreenLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:26 PM   #13
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club
Exclamation

I agree Carrie..tho I can also see where Bexy is coming from.
But of course Stern is being the disgusting prick that we all know he is.. and this is from a fan who used to listen to him. But we all do know there are definitely challenges when 'in the bedroom' that he didn't get into details about (Cena i mean) which was definitely a good thing and he stayed positive. but hmmm now i wonder about this girl.. man he's hawt
hmmm wonder bottom heavy? top heavy? short? tall?
what kinda chance would i have?? lmao
Old 02-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #14
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticedStill a Skye fan never has a post go unnoticed

Stern's an idiot and I haven't seen his show or listened to him on the radio in years.

I have a vague idea who John Cena is and if he likes the big ladies, then good for him. Let's see him talk about it in better venues besides Stern's show, though.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #15
Carrie
I'm the last splash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatfatgirl View Post
but hmmm now i wonder about this girl.. man he's hawt
hmmm wonder bottom heavy? top heavy? short? tall?
what kinda chance would i have?? lmao
(He made me a little bit tingly, too).

bittersweet

Old 02-13-2009, 04:47 PM   #16
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
Stern's an idiot and I haven't seen his show or listened to him on the radio in years.

I have a vague idea who John Cena is and if he likes the big ladies, then good for him. Let's see him talk about it in better venues besides Stern's show, though.

Dennis
Yessums!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:51 PM   #17
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post

Dennis
I agree with what Dennis said. Then I saw the thread title, my thought was "Who's John Cena?" Then I clicked the link and though "Ooh, John Cena." I think he responded tactfully and eloquently, especially in comparison to Stern.

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:07 AM   #18
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Take it from me who's known about John Cena (even met him 5 times) since his college football days at Springfield, if he says he likes fat chicks then he seriously does.

He's the kind of guy who pushes himself to the limit and doesn't make excuses, he's not one to lie either.

Last edited by KHayes666 : 02-14-2009 at 02:07 AM. Reason: 5 am typing is very blurry
KHayes666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:35 AM   #19
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

wow thats interesting
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:01 AM   #20
AnotherJessica

AnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAnotherJessica can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

He is one gorgeous man and I do like the way he answered Stern's questions. The part that bothered me was that it started as a bet. Ugh. That's the stuff that really irritates me because it shows the mindset that so many guys have. Crude.
AnotherJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #21
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu
Wut Wld Yoda Say?

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu can now change their title
Talking Closeted WWE Smackdown/ ECW/ RAW Fan

OMFG!! I love John CENA! He's a good, genuine guy. D@mn, I'd let him pin & tap my a$$ for sure! I think it was last week on WWE when I saw him hoist, fellow wrestler, The Big Show, over his head! That joker has to be over 400lbs.! I'm pushing 490. Man-O-man he's the shizzle! LOL! This news actually helps make my night. I think the last time I attempted to listen to a Stern show was back when his movie Private Parts came out. Movie rocked, but his radio show blows BIG time! Absolute rubbish.

Ooh John! *sigh* Now I'm horned up and need more than a little 3 knuckle shuffle [I prefer 3 to some1 else's 5]. Lol! Ha! I thought I was the only 1 that used that term. Tee-hee. I'd rather have some of this--->

"You Can't See Me",
JenCoBu
SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #22
Mgirl

Mgirl can now change their title

Good for him and all, but if you google an image of his fiancee, she looks like she's 90 lbs soaking wet. Just sayin.
Mgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:06 PM   #23
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
God damn he's hot...I'd whimper over him lol
like directly over him from on top or after he leaves you for 90 lb fiancee
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:34 PM   #24
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hmm, there's the type of womanizer who likes just any type of woman and finds it exciting to sleep with someone taboo. I wonder if he falls into this category. He must have tons of culturally sectioned women throwing themselves at him, so to sleep with a fat chick would be different and oh so enticing.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #25
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!
Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
hmm, there's the type of womanizer who likes just any type of woman and finds it exciting to sleep with someone taboo. I wonder if he falls into this category. He must have tons of culturally sectioned women throwing themselves at him, so to sleep with a fat chick would be different and oh so enticing.
Or, maybe he does have a thing for fatties. I don't know-- but if he does, great. I think he did well under Stern's scrutiny.

Whatevs.