Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #226
Surlysomething
Not now Arctic Puffin!

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not feeling that great.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #227
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 club

I love to go swimm'n with bowlegged women..

Old 03-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #228
Green Eyed Fairy
is laughing!

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
I love to go swimm'n with bowlegged women..

My dirty mind won't ask why.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #229
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 clubtopher38 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
My dirty mind won't ask why.....
Your dirty could be, I say once more "COULD" be right.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #230
Green Eyed Fairy
is laughing!

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
Your dirty could be, I say once more "COULD" be right.
My kind of dirty is ALWAYS right.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #231
topher38
Old Warhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
My kind of dirty is ALWAYS right.....
one more confession, me likes Green Eyed Fairy's dirty right mindedness.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #232
Surlysomething
Not now Arctic Puffin!

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a really hard time trusting people. Even more so lately.

I hate it but I don't know how to work around it.
(i'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop)
Old 03-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #233
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I confess that, while I just ate Mexican food with friends, after work, when I came home, the leftover Chinese food called to me...Ugh!
What was I thinking!?!

Oh, and I watch Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, just to watch him tear people apart...It amuses me highly.

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #234
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I have a really hard time trusting people. Even more so lately.

I hate it but I don't know how to work around it.
(i'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop)
I feel your pain.

I'm altogether too familiar with that waiting-for-the-other-shoe-to-drop feeling. Still, I feel like I have come to a place where if I can't yet give someone my trust, I can at least give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm mindful of the outcomes but less prone to worry about them and more able to enjoy the ride for the sake of the ride, rather than for the sake of the outcome. Maybe experience has given me some serenity to deal with these things better, or it might just be that I've grown too lazy to get very worked up about it anymore.

I'd like to say that things will get better, but it's now officially Monday and I doubt that anything gets better on a Monday.
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:11 AM   #235
AFatChance

AFatChance has said some nice things

My friend had a dream last night that her boyfriend was dying and I was getting married.

She was sad 'cause she was constantly alone after her boyfriend died and I was married.

It would be nice to be in a relationship.
AFatChance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:36 AM   #236
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I haven't washed a dish personally in about 15 years
Old 03-09-2009, 08:56 AM   #237
Kahlan_FFA

Kahlan_FFA has said some nice things

I'm annoyed with someone for not calling but even more annoyed with myself for caring.
Kahlan_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:32 AM   #238
Surlysomething
Not now Arctic Puffin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1h View Post
I feel your pain.

I'm altogether too familiar with that waiting-for-the-other-shoe-to-drop feeling. Still, I feel like I have come to a place where if I can't yet give someone my trust, I can at least give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm mindful of the outcomes but less prone to worry about them and more able to enjoy the ride for the sake of the ride, rather than for the sake of the outcome. Maybe experience has given me some serenity to deal with these things better, or it might just be that I've grown too lazy to get very worked up about it anymore.

I'd like to say that things will get better, but it's now officially Monday and I doubt that anything gets better on a Monday.

Thanks. I appreciate your reply.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #239
Surlysomething
Not now Arctic Puffin!

I confess that i'm not fetishy when it comes to liking bigger men. Maybe that's why I don't fit in here much.

I'm not obsessed with bellies or moobs or asses.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #240
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that i was kinda peeved after court today..nothing happened but still.

Anyway i saw this vid and put me back in a good mood. I dont know why but it always puts a smile on my face. ("is this really your real phone number" hahahaah funniest line ever)

Rich Boy....Throw some D's on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EWmIq9iRG4

However i saw a remix and i haven't stopped giggling since..its HILARIOUS

Po' Boy....Throw some Cheese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRwz65vKHiU&NR=1

Last edited by chicken legs; 03-09-2009 at 02:38 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #241
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess... I decided to cut out junk food for awhile, and the good, wholesome food is giving me stomach aches!! Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #242
AFatChance

I didn't feel like doing laundry -- and still don't.

So, I've worn the same pants for three days now. And I'd already worn them three or times before that.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #243
steely
Master Member

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I confess... I decided to cut out junk food for awhile, and the good, wholesome food is giving me stomach aches!! Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?!
I'm having the same problem.Maybe my body is detoxing from all the junk I like to eat.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #244
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFatChance View Post
I didn't feel like doing laundry -- and still don't.

So, I've worn the same pants for three days now. And I'd already worn them three or times before that.
Haha... dude, NO shame in that. Freshly washed pants feel HORRIBLE, I wear them as long as possible.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #245
Surlysomething
Not now Arctic Puffin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Haha... dude, NO shame in that. Freshly washed pants feel HORRIBLE, I wear them as long as possible.
I disagree. Haha. I can wear pants MAYBE two times then they go in the wash. I LOVE the feeling of clean jeans.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #246
AFatChance

I like the smell of clean clothes. I'm just lazy. I live in dorms and you have to

a. PAY for laundry.
b. go down seven floors to do it.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #247
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I disagree. Haha. I can wear pants MAYBE two times then they go in the wash. I LOVE the feeling of clean jeans.
My jeans would be a nightmare for you! I like them super worked in and loose
Old 03-10-2009, 06:27 AM   #248
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I would love to see a movie that was a mix between Gattaca, Harry Potter and Buck Rogers.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:24 AM   #249
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I confess I would love to see a movie that was a mix between Gattaca, Harry Potter and Buck Rogers.
::: perk :::

I can absolutely buy into that dream.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #250
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFatChance View Post
I like the smell of clean clothes. I'm just lazy. I live in dorms and you have to

a. PAY for laundry.
b. go down seven floors to do it.
Yeah, I had that in my first year. Except I think it was *only* 4 or 5 flights...cost about 3 (maybe 4, I forget) just to do one load and dry it! Stoopid dryers. Oh and we had about 10 machines for about 500 students that lived in these particular halls.

Anyway, IC that I want to start a fridge magnet collection for myself, like we have at my family home. So far I have one

Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote