Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #2501
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I take you seriously! It's somewhere in the cleavage thread.
Haha well why thank you Happyface.
It's cool not being taken seriously since I basicly am never serious hahaha.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #2502
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Wow!!! That is terrible
I've had worse. But I'm more than a little peeved. Especially about the glass thing.
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #2503
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
Haha well why thank you Happyface.
It's cool not being taken seriously since I basicly am never serious hahaha.
You're still cool peeps
Old 06-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #2504
LovesBigMen

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

haha sorry wrote another same reply this is nonsense
this doesn't mean I am not a serious person cause I am very serious and pay attention to things . . . oooooooo squirl.

Last edited by LovesBigMen; 06-25-2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: wrote it twice hahaha
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:37 AM   #2505
LovesBigMen

Wow hahahahaha
I/C that I didn't know I would feel so dumb reading so many comments that some people wrote today pfthahahahahahahahaha.
It seems to be getting a bit serious.
Ah I have an idea let lighten up yeah for old times sake WOOPY!!!!!

Last edited by LovesBigMen; 06-26-2010 at 12:38 AM. Reason: fixing a mistake hahahahaha!!!!!
LovesBigMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:39 AM   #2506
LovesBigMen

Quote:
You're still cool peeps
Damn why do I keep missing things hahahahahaha.
Well awesome I like being cool with the surrounding people .
Old 06-26-2010, 12:56 AM   #2507
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

I thought mean things about a random lady at the movie theater today.

As I walked out of the bathroom into the lobby(ish) area or our tiny theater I had a single, and very loud hiccup. The area was semi-crowded because people were waiting for a theater to be cleaned so they could go in, and one lady said, quite loudly to me "Everyone Heard That." I just looked at her smiled and walked on. She didn't say it very nicely and I didn't appreciate that.
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:16 AM   #2508
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't understand why she would make such a big deal out of a hiccup. I'd say that's one of the least embarrassing involuntary bodily functions. (And even if you had farted really loudly instead... why on earth would someone feel the need to comment on it and make it worse than it already is?)
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:20 AM   #2509
Gyrene
Buddha Belly

Gyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i confess that until today I didn't realize Golden Corrall had a breakfast buffett on the weekend. I didn't know what I was missing out on. It's hog heaven, quite literaly. I've never seen pork prepared in so many delicious ways!

PS - I could never quite you Golden Corall ... I love you!
Old 06-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #2510
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics
Default :d :d :d :d :d :d

I'm doing an internal happy dance because I've finally discovered another Hawaii person here!!!

and those thing the titley area are supposed to be but they were converted to lower case.
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #2511
LovesBigMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
I thought mean things about a random lady at the movie theater today.

As I walked out of the bathroom into the lobby(ish) area or our tiny theater I had a single, and very loud hiccup. The area was semi-crowded because people were waiting for a theater to be cleaned so they could go in, and one lady said, quite loudly to me "Everyone Heard That." I just looked at her smiled and walked on. She didn't say it very nicely and I didn't appreciate that.
Haha she really did over react people who try to put there bad day on others not right haha.
Well haha I would of been imature for I am someone and kept hiccuping.
Okay no I wouldn't no no yes I would .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrene View Post
i confess that until today I didn't realize Golden Corrall had a breakfast buffett on the weekend. I didn't know what I was missing out on. It's hog heaven, quite literaly. I've never seen pork prepared in so many delicious ways!

PS - I could never quite you Golden Corall ... I love you!
And I always see the commercials for it and I go all =P~ looks so good, but never actually been to the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
I'm doing an internal happy dance because I've finally discovered another Hawaii person here!!!

and those thing the titley area are supposed to be but they were converted to lower case.
WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!
Well for you haha that's awesome!!!!!

Wow this doesn't happen very often that you find someone close this is really great plus I just feel like being happy xD.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #2512
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I am tired of un-necessary drama.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:39 PM   #2513
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
IC that I am tired of un-necessary drama.
I felt the same way a couple of days ago. Now I just don't give a fuck. If people want to bitch and moan at each other on here I say go for it.

IC I just wanted to post something to get to my 500 post.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #2514
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that I feel very sick (I think I'm severely dehydrated) and considering a trip to the ER. All of my friends say "Yes, go" but if I can find just one person to say, "Eh, don't bother going..." then I'll just stay home and suffer. I hate going to the doctor. Hate it.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #2515
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
IC that I feel very sick (I think I'm severely dehydrated) and considering a trip to the ER. All of my friends say "Yes, go" but if I can find just one person to say, "Eh, don't bother going..." then I'll just stay home and suffer. I hate going to the doctor. Hate it.
I am not going to tell you not to go. I hate going to the doctor too. You should go because you don't want to get sicker, and you have a little girl that needs her mom to be well.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #2516
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Fuck it. Stay Home, you work in the medical field. You know what you need to do. Fluid up and rest up. You'll feel better soon.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #2517
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedlyTwistedOne View Post
I confess that I am a woman of average body weight that likes a man with padding.
This sounds like a pretty good confession for this area. Welcome?
Old 06-27-2010, 03:12 AM   #2518
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that I'm glad that I went to the ER...they had to rule out viral meningitis. Also, lumbar punctures hurt like hell.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:29 AM   #2519
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC that I'm glad that I went to the ER...they had to rule out viral meningitis. Also, lumbar punctures hurt like hell.
Ouch, hope you're all ok

IC I'm not entirely looking forward to watching the upcoming England vs Germany match in a crowded, hot and most probably drunk filled bar....but i told my friends i would, so i have to now
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:14 AM   #2520
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Ouch, hope you're all ok

IC I'm not entirely looking forward to watching the upcoming England vs Germany match in a crowded, hot and most probably drunk filled bar....but i told my friends i would, so i have to now
LIFE IS SHORT...you will learn in time.......MAKE YOURSELF happy..no one else can..people pleasing gets TIRED...just saying
Old 06-27-2010, 09:46 AM   #2521
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I saw England's hideous defeat coming. And enjoyed it.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #2522
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
LIFE IS SHORT...you will learn in time.......MAKE YOURSELF happy..no one else can..people pleasing gets TIRED...just saying
I dont normally do stuff like that anyway, i actually wanted to watch this match with my friends though. It wasnt a completely bad experience, i caught up with a couple of friends i hadnt seen in AGES and (I confess) I had fun shouting at a football match at the top of my voice and not being looked at like a loony
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #2523
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I read the first book of "Kick-Ass"... MY GOD. I want to make a comic book so bad.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:38 PM   #2524
LovesBigMen

I know I confess this all the time, but DAMN YAHOO IM is just so dumb I dislike it very much so. *pout*
Old 06-27-2010, 10:49 PM   #2525
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
I know I confess this all the time, but DAMN YAHOO IM is just so dumb I dislike it very much so. *pout*
I concur. I actually uninstalled it and deleted my yahoo account after I found out you have to pay for a premium account to use POP3. Stupid Yahoo.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia