Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-27-2010, 10:51 PM   #2526
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that I have started to doubt that I even deserve someone great. I don't know, I just had this fucking revelation today like, wow. The weird part is, I'm not even upset about it. Just...wow. What a revelation.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #2527
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I have a lust problem.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:21 PM   #2528
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
IC that I have started to doubt that I even deserve someone great. I don't know, I just had this fucking revelation today like, wow. The weird part is, I'm not even upset about it. Just...wow. What a revelation.
I confess you're being absurd.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:28 PM   #2529
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I confess you're being absurd.
Fuck you LOL...let me have my moment. I also confess that I post shit here that I can't post on Facebook...because then everyone thinks I'm depressed. At least you guys just make fun of me....

Jen Rocks!!

Old 06-27-2010, 11:30 PM   #2530
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Fuck you LOL...let me have my moment. I also confess that I post shit here that I can't post on Facebook...because then everyone thinks I'm depressed. At least you guys just make fun of me....
HAHAHA, fine fine, have your moment.

I was also going to just say, I confess I have this thing about looking at new threads in order, always from oldest to newest posted. But when I see that you replied to something, I skip my rigid attention to detail and go straight to your posts. For several reasons . . .
Old 06-28-2010, 09:52 AM   #2531
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that it's REALLY alarming to open a thread containing supposedly-sexy pictures, only to learn that the guy looks way too much like my dad.

Old 06-28-2010, 10:59 AM   #2532
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC that when somebody as clearly amazing as you says something like that my heart sinks a little.
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:31 AM   #2533
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Honestly guys, if Jen, as amazing as she is, is starting to think this way, I think we should all just pack it in. There's no hope for us out there if not one great guy is gonna step up for her. Hozay, get on it, or hope be damned for us all!
Old 06-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #2534
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Honestly guys, if Jen, as amazing as she is, is starting to think this way, I think we should all just pack it in. There's no hope for us out there if not one great guy is gonna step up for her. Hozay, get on it, or hope be damned for us all!
Heck to that...i'm gonna buy a ticket to america and ask Jen to marry me before it's too late
rellis10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:51 AM   #2535
smiley55

smiley55 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Heck to that...i'm gonna buy a ticket to america and ask Jen to marry me before it's too late
this totally made me smile rellis! you are such a good guy!

and Jen good luck don't give up you are such a lovely person, it will work out i'm sure and i hope you will feel better soon!
smiley55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #2536
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrene View Post
i confess that until today I didn't realize Golden Corrall had a breakfast buffett on the weekend. I didn't know what I was missing out on. It's hog heaven, quite literaly. I've never seen pork prepared in so many delicious ways!

PS - I could never quite you Golden Corall ... I love you!
I only have two words for you
FRIED HAM
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #2537
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

IC:
I used to shoplift a lot when I was younger
I enjoyed being a bouncer a little too much
I like indulging in a bit schadenfreude once in awhile
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #2538
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodetic_Effect View Post
I concur. I actually uninstalled it and deleted my yahoo account after I found out you have to pay for a premium account to use POP3. Stupid Yahoo.
Well your solution BETTER haha mind dumb I just uploaded the new version hahaha.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:14 PM   #2539
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that ice cream continues to make me sick to my stomach and so that means no more for me ....ever. Phooey!!
Old 06-28-2010, 04:24 PM   #2540
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
I read the first book of "Kick-Ass"... MY GOD. I want to make a comic book so bad.
A friend and I have been wanting to write a graphic novel for some time. Maybe we'll have to include you in the process?
Old 06-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #2541
JenFromOC
Awesome.

IC that lately there have been a great deal of 18-24 year old men that are trying to date(?) hook up with (?) me and I am slightly confused. I don't think a 21 year old would know what to do with me. Not in a bad way....just in a sense that I'm approaching my mid-30's and I have a very young daughter. It just seems that there would be fresher prospects on the horizon for a young buck.

Jen Rocks!!

Old 06-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #2542
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
IC that lately there have been a great deal of 18-24 year old men that are trying to date(?) hook up with (?) me and I am slightly confused. I don't think a 21 year old would know what to do with me. Not in a bad way....just in a sense that I'm approaching my mid-30's and I have a very young daughter. It just seems that there would be fresher prospects on the horizon for a young buck.
Being from the south, whenever I hear someone call someone else a "buck" I imagine them getting shot.

Do you want to shoot them, Jen? Do you? They just wanna get laid is all. No reason to kill them
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:46 PM   #2543
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
IC that this is one of the funniest post I've read in a while. Apparently you are unaware that many people (guys and girls alike) have a thing for hooking up with someone older while they are young.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #2544
LovesBigMen

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
IC that this is one of the funniest post I've read in a while. Apparently you are unaware that many people (guys and girls alike) have a thing for hooking up with someone older while they are young.
I must say JenFromOC this seems to be the case xD. I know alot of guys who rather mature women. Everything I am saying is only in a positive way to you .
Old 06-28-2010, 10:32 PM   #2545
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
I must say JenFromOC this seems to be the case xD. I know alot of guys who rather mature women. Everything I am saying is only in a positive way to you .
Very nicely put. I was just trying not to put in to much detail and back it up with experiences.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:41 PM   #2546
LovesBigMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Very nicely put. I was just trying not to put in to much detail and back it up with experiences.
Well why thank you .
Old 06-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #2547
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBigMen View Post
Well why thank you .
Doitashimashite
Old 06-28-2010, 11:25 PM   #2548
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGabriel View Post
IC:
IC you and I would get along quite well!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:32 PM   #2549
escapist
Belt Buster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGabriel View Post
IC:
Hahah how did I miss this one! ROFL Me too! Been there done that wouldn't mind doing it again tomorrow lol.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:42 PM   #2550
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Fuck YA!!! I'm 25! baby, every day it becomes clearer and clearer, I'm the one.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia