Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #2551
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Damn!

IC it's a quarter to four in the morning here.
IC I'm not in the least bit sleepy.
IC I will probably regret it later, but
IC I'm in a mood to prey.
(No, that was NOT a typo.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:21 AM   #2552
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
IC that lately there have been a great deal of 18-24 year old men that are trying to date(?) hook up with (?) me and I am slightly confused. I don't think a 21 year old would know what to do with me. Not in a bad way....just in a sense that I'm approaching my mid-30's and I have a very young daughter. It just seems that there would be fresher prospects on the horizon for a young buck.
dudette I got more then 2 decades on you...
and know all this way too well...
<sigh>

YOU ARE A GORGEOUS WOMAN....

OF course they want them some JEN OC
Old 06-29-2010, 06:09 AM   #2553
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
A friend and I have been wanting to write a graphic novel for some time. Maybe we'll have to include you in the process?
For sure, I have some skills. Or I can just fetch coffee, whatever.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:16 AM   #2554
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
For sure, I have some skills. Or I can just fetch coffee, whatever.
SOME SKILLS?!
SOME SKILLS?!?!?!

Yeah, 'cause about a dozen people here have some seriously kick-ass avatars for absolutely no freaking reason what so ever!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #2555
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
IC it's a quarter to four in the morning here.
IC I'm not in the least bit sleepy.
IC I will probably regret it later, but
IC I'm in a mood to prey.
(No, that was NOT a typo.)
In the mood to prey? Good thing you're all the way across the country...we'd be a dangerous pair muahahhahahhaa

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #2556
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
IC that this is one of the funniest post I've read in a while. Apparently you are unaware that many people (guys and girls alike) have a thing for hooking up with someone older while they are young.
Fuck. Is that all? I don't remember having that "thing" but....nevermind. I did. I dated a 28 year old when I was 18. Oh, it's all coming back to me. I thought he was so old.

Jen Rocks!!

Old 06-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #2557
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
SOME SKILLS?!
SOME SKILLS?!?!?!

Yeah, 'cause about a dozen people here have some seriously kick-ass avatars for absolutely no freaking reason what so ever!
I don't have an avatar... are you flouting your avatar?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #2558
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
IC that ice cream continues to make me sick to my stomach and so that means no more for me ....ever. Phooey!!
Have you tried frozen soy products? I know that doesn't sound appealing, but for fruit flavors I think they are actually better than ice cream (there is some OK chocolate, but so far I've not tasted frozen chocolate soy that was better than premium chocolate ice cream). It can be harder to find, and generally costs more, but it really is quite good! (my wife can't have dairy, I can't really have soy, so we have both in the house and taste the other, so have done the comparisons)

Quote:
IC that lately there have been a great deal of 18-24 year old men that are trying to date(?) hook up with (?) me and I am slightly confused. I don't think a 21 year old would know what to do with me. Not in a bad way....just in a sense that I'm approaching my mid-30's and I have a very young daughter. It just seems that there would be fresher prospects on the horizon for a young buck.
You are in your mid-30s Holy cats, I thought you were a decade younger than that! No offense intended--just from your pics, not anything about your posting. Well, maybe some of the younger guys hitting on you are as confused as I was?
Old 06-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #2559
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
I don't have an avatar... are you flouting your avatar?
I wasn't before you asked, but now that you have, why YES, yes I am!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #2560
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I wasn't before you asked, but now that you have, why YES, yes I am!
so you're a fancy pants with an avatar now?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #2561
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hahaha, thanks OWA. I've just been too much time on professional illustration websites and... well, I need to work harder, christ, or there's no way I'm ever going to be rich and famous.

I feel bad for the avatars, mind you. I still have a few to do, but I need to learn to draw a motorcycle first.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:36 PM   #2562
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Actually, STLDPN, you ARE in one of Bionic Eggplant's doodles if I recall....hmmmm...and it was QUITE funny!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:08 PM   #2563
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
so you're a fancy pants with an avatar now?
Oh Stldpn sweetie! I'm a fancy, with or without an avatar, with or without pants for that matter!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #2564
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

YOU ARE A GORGEOUS WOMAN....
I don't know about gorgeous. Gorgeous is for regular women. I don't think there's a word that's good enough to describe Miss Jen. ;o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
OF course they want them some JEN OC
doesn't everyone?
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:48 PM   #2565
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

IC that I have been seriously considering shaving off the facial hair. Haven't shaved since August 28, 2006. Any suggestions?
Old 06-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #2566
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
IC that I have been seriously considering shaving off the facial hair. Haven't shaved since August 28, 2006. Any suggestions?
Oh sure, NOW, you change you avatar (adorable btw) so we can't take one more gander at you and be able to make a decision! Harumph!
(*Yes, that's a request for pics*)

Have you started to tan yet for the season? There may be noticeable demarcation if you have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #2567
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
I like the beard...in combo with the tats....yum. I'd do you. Are you over 18?

Jen Rocks!!

Old 06-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #2568
Kazak

Quote:
Are you over 18?
wow! am I over 18?
I'm not over anyone. (or under or next to anyone either.)
Old 06-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #2569
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
IC that this is one of the funniest post I've read in a while. Apparently you are unaware that many people (guys and girls alike) have a thing for hooking up with someone older while they are young.
These men are called meercats. They are opposite cougars. I have decided this.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #2570
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
wow! am I over 18?
I'm not over anyone. (or under or next to anyone either.)
She won't take you unless you're 18 or younger.

I like that word, meerkat.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:21 PM   #2571
Kazak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
She won't take you unless you're 18 or younger.
sounds about right for my luck.

well in that case just think of me as two 18yr olds (with three yrs left over)
Old 06-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #2572
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I like the beard...in combo with the tats....yum. I'd do you. Are you over 18?
So now that I know you want Jailbait, are we still on or what? I mean, I've 25, and if you think about it like this we can make it work You said you're 30, which by the way I think is an amazing Age. Nothing sexier than a 30 year old. Now when you were 18 and "barely legal" I was 13, super jailbait, and when I was 18, you were 23, also, super jailbait. So if you keep that ratio up, which we will because we're aging at the same rate, I will always be the perfect jailbait age for you . . . so what do you say?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:20 PM   #2573
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
So now that I know you want Jailbait, are we still on or what? I mean, I've 25, and if you think about it like this we can make it work You said you're 30, which by the way I think is an amazing Age. Nothing sexier than a 30 year old. Now when you were 18 and "barely legal" I was 13, super jailbait, and when I was 18, you were 23, also, super jailbait. So if you keep that ratio up, which we will because we're aging at the same rate, I will always be the perfect jailbait age for you . . . so what do you say?
You're wrong, my sexy Arizonian...I will be 33 in 2 weeks (or so)...

Jen Rocks!!

Old 06-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #2574
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You're wrong, my sexy Arizonian...I will be 33 in 2 weeks (or so)...
Even better. Besides age is just a number. Age only matters with wine and cheese.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #2575
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Even better. Besides age is just a number. Age only matters with wine and cheese.
Ah yes one gets better as they mature.
Take this Jail bait Jen take it hahaha take him

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia