Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #251
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
::: perk :::

I can absolutely buy into that dream.
hehehe...yeah
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:38 AM   #252
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I want to use the word "Tenderoni" any chance I get.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #253
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post

haha...and why is that?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:22 PM   #254
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

I confess that I didn't get out of bed till 5:30pm
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:14 PM   #255
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess there was this guy...I probably screwed things up...hadnt met or anything yet, i was just starting to like him, but I dont know if he knows that I screwed up or if he just lost interest all of a sudden since he hasnt talked to me anymore. It's not like he said he was interested...so I guess I shouldnt really care anyway. *shrug*

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:18 PM   #256
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Post pix plz kthx
I would..but the pictures we took together suck ass..lol..like..you can see up my nostrils and all sorts of other sadness.

I'm supposed to see him this weekend...I'll take some good ones..I promise!

Oh..and another great thing..he has really muscular thighs..like..one of them held all 400 lbs of me during a super hot make out session..LOL

WOO HOO

Is it Saturday yet?

Last edited by MisticalMisty; 03-11-2009 at 02:21 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #257
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Oh..and another great thing..he has really muscular thighs..like..one of them held all 400 lbs of me during a super hot make out session..LOL

WOO HOO

Is it Saturday yet?
Forget pics...vids.....

Old 03-11-2009, 04:43 PM   #258
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

cuz it's awesome and is a completely ridiculous word that needs to be brought back.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #259
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I'm having the same problem.Maybe my body is detoxing from all the junk I like to eat.
I had some really healthy tomato basil soup for lunch today...and my stomach hurt the rest of the afternoon. Stopped at McD's and got the two fish sandwich special....have felt fine ever since. Go figure......

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Forget pics...vids.....

I'm with her

Quote:
cuz it's awesome and is a completely ridiculous word that needs to be brought back.
You're awesome enough without that........"awesome" word........

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #260
aduronia

aduronia can now change their title

i confess...

i haven't been on this board in forever. life got a little crazy.

i'm listening to natalie merchant's my skin alllmost on repeat.

i screw around way too much on the internet at work. it's a damn good thing one of the guys at our IT company has a crush on me and told me that we can no longer clear our IE histories and i should use firefox to get around it.
aduronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:11 AM   #261
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK I finaly reallize I truly am a SSBHM, I got on the scale and it said 472 lbs!!! I'm kind amazed I can do Kung Fu at all, or walk or do a lot of things I do.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:55 AM   #262
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

I am an idiot and possibly the worst student ever. I always always ALWAYS leave my essays til the last minute. Like now - got one in for tomorrow that I've basically just started. Done 300 of 2000 words I know it'll all get done, even if I have to finish it tomorrow morning. I'm off to play poker later. Oh, I've got my priorities sorted alright!
Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:05 AM   #263
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
I am an idiot and possibly the worst student ever. I always always ALWAYS leave my essays til the last minute. Like now - got one in for tomorrow that I've basically just started. Done 300 of 2000 words I know it'll all get done, even if I have to finish it tomorrow morning. I'm off to play poker later. Oh, I've got my priorities sorted alright!
I am guilty of that too! Good luck, girlie!
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:58 AM   #264
snowgirl

snowgirl has said some nice things
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
If it's any consolation I catch myself doing the dinosaur scene that Jim Carey did in "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" quite often.
I keep doing exact the same thing at home too lol. Nice to hear im not alone
snowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:12 AM   #265
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I am guilty of that too! Good luck, girlie!
me 2 however i have promised not to do that this semester
Old 03-12-2009, 08:02 AM   #266
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

At 39ish I feel time is running out on me.. I know its not but there ya are...Oh also my Wanderlust is getting antsy
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #267
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think Twitter is fucking ridiculous.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:52 PM   #268
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have never even touched twitter with my mouse. I'm twitter Ignorant and have zero knowledge of what it really is.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:03 AM   #269
chicken legs
yawn

hehehe..i had to look up twitter too..i thought it was a type of dildo not a messaging service.

ic..that for shits and giggles i bought a dildo while out with my Gay Bff. Man that thing was like baton that cops use. That schwartz was little big and it was blue...lol. I should've kept as weapon if someone attacked me. The element of surprise always works.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:09 AM   #270
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

I don't know what Twitter is but for some reason it strikes the idea of female masturbation in my head. So, I confess I'm a dirty minded man.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:37 AM   #271
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

Me and my antisocial friends prefer to network using Bitter instead.

Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:17 AM   #272
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
I have never even touched twitter with my mouse. I'm twitter Ignorant and have zero knowledge of what it really is.
I don't know what it is either!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:17 AM   #273
Surlysomething

Twitter

I mean really....why do I care what you do every second of the day? Get a life. Go for a walk.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:40 AM   #274
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Twitter

I mean really....why do I care what you do every second of the day? Get a life. Go for a walk.
Yeah, twitter is extremely lame. Blogs are lame in the first place, and twitter is like a more frequent mini blog that actually says nothing. Being a loser is probably a prerequisite for using this thing.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:51 AM   #275
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Twitter

Haha!! How insane!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia