Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #276
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Yeah, twitter is extremely lame. Blogs are lame in the first place, and twitter is like a more frequent mini blog that actually says nothing. Being a loser is probably a prerequisite for using this thing.

I know. Do we not have enough going on in life by the day, month, year? Why do we need to know what someone's doing every second of the day. I actually miss the days of no cellphone. If I didn't want to be found or talked to it was easier. Now people call while you're in the bathroom and expect you to talk to them while you're doing your business.

I called you! Yeah, so? Leave a message.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #277
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Haha!! How insane!

Completely. Micro-managing annoys me.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #278
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I get tired of people trying to cause drama about every little thing that gets said on here....get a fucking life..jesus

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #279
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I know. Do we not have enough going on in life by the day, month, year? Why do we need to know what someone's doing every second of the day. I actually miss the days of no cellphone. If I didn't want to be found or talked to it was easier. Now people call while you're in the bathroom and expect you to talk to them while you're doing your business.

I called you! Yeah, so? Leave a message.
Hehe...I still don't have a cell phone.

And hopefully never will.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:21 AM   #280
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

I confess I just bought my first pair of glasses today. It's nice to see the world clearly once more
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #281
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris_the_Spider View Post
I confess I just bought my first pair of glasses today. It's nice to see the world clearly once more
man, you don't realize how blind you truly are until you put on a good pair of glasses... it shocks me every time I decide to wear mine. (Which is probably twice a year.)
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #282
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I am in Boca Raton for a long weekend and spent an idyllic day on the beach and it was mid 80s napped and read and listened to the ocean, life doesn't get any better then that in my opinion.....ahhh leisure time
Old 03-13-2009, 10:58 PM   #283
Surlysomething

I unplugged the bathroom sink myself. That kind of stuff stresses me out.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:40 AM   #284
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I confess that I feel like crap and I'm not sure why. It could be ONE thing or a number of things. I'm just waiting for it to pass.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:50 AM   #285
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I confess that I make the best Margaritas in the World.
Really, one feels humble, but after the 1oth, 15th, 20th person tells you...
Perhaps it's my unwillingness to make the with short cute (Like lime juice instead of fresh squeezed limes), or use 'well tequila', ew...
I charge the lower well price, but still use the good stuff. I love Margaritas, and just can't bring myself to take short cuts.

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:41 AM   #286
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Ha, nice Typos, Mr Drinkipants...Ah well, see what I get for posting drunk.

-Uriel

Old 03-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #287
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess, by June 15th my mother will be more tattooed than me... and I feel like we're now in a race.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #288
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess i feel like honey bbq chicken ......after a picnic....there was no vegetarians in sight.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #289
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
I confess that I make the best Margaritas in the World.
Really, one feels humble, but after the 1oth, 15th, 20th person tells you...
Perhaps it's my unwillingness to make the with short cute (Like lime juice instead of fresh squeezed limes), or use 'well tequila', ew...
I charge the lower well price, but still use the good stuff. I love Margaritas, and just can't bring myself to take short cuts.

-Uriel
May I ask how you make Margaritas? That sounds like a talent that will never go to waste.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:29 PM   #290
protuberance
Paul R.Nelson is a cunt.

protuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot picsprotuberance does more than just post hot pics

I confess that a few weeks ago I took a shit in a urinal.
protuberance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:00 AM   #291
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

I confess that the flash movie I'm trying to make today is driving me insane. Why won't it work?
Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:14 AM   #292
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
I am an idiot and possibly the worst student ever. I always always ALWAYS leave my essays til the last minute. Like now - got one in for tomorrow that I've basically just started. Done 300 of 2000 words
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
I am guilty of that too! Good luck, girlie!
Thanks, got it done in plenty of time in the end!

I confess...I've done it again though. Got another 2000 words due in for weds! Oops
Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:21 AM   #293
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
May I ask how you make Margaritas? That sounds like a talent that will never go to waste.....

In a nutshell... and this is one at a time, we don't do pitchers or anything.
Mine are quite strong, byt we pour strong with all of our drinks.

12 Oz cup, Btw

8 count of Tequila (About 2 shots worth, or 4 oz) I usually use a Repesado or a silver, Cazadores, Herradura, Patron if someone asks, but I (A) think that the aforementioned two are better than Patron (Even if Snoop Dog sings about it...), and (B) you can't distinguish much in a Margarita anyways, especially with silvers, which are smoother than gold (Jose etc...).

2 count cointreau, about a half ounce (Triple sec, but fancy!),

No lime juice: 6 squezzed wedges, about one whole lime

Ounce sweet-n-Sour

Tiny squirt of O.J., mellows out the lime tartness,

I personally like the tart, but I have found that a lot of folks don't. If at home, I replace the O.J. with about a quarter orange or grapefruit.
I'm a citrus lover...ruby-red GF margaritas kick ass...

Float of Gran Marnier Liqueur

Anyways, In less confused format

In a Shaker:

Half fill with Ice
3-4 Oz Cazadores Repesado Tequila
1 Oz Cointreau Bitter Orange Liqueur
1 Oz Sweet-n-Sour
Squirt of OJ or Grapefruit ( fresh wedge if available)
Juice of a whole Lime, squeezed by hand

Combine ingredients, shake 3-4 good strong shakes (Longer will make it too watery, as the booze melts the ice)

Strain into 12 Oz glass (Salted or not, as the drinker prefers), also half filled with ice, garnish with lime wedge,
Add 1/2 oz Gran Marnier Float (Refered to as a Cadillac with the Float)

Serve with Tacos!!!
(We have a little Mexican Cantina in the club, and the cook ,Jay, knocks a buck off of your taco bill if he sees you with a Margarita, at my suggestion! I tell folks about it, better business for the both of us!)

My boss (Bar Manager, Chris, also a bartender) laughs at how I make every Margarita a 'Cadillac Margarita' for the normal price, when he and one other bartender just dump tequila, triple sec, sweet-n-sour,lime juice from the bottle (Shudder) into the glass of ice, stir it a couple of times and serve it, tossing in a lime wedge.
I tell him that I am from Arizona, and we take Margaritas seriously there. Don't want to piss off the Spirits of the Desert...

If only we had blenders at work...

-Uriel

Last edited by Uriel; 03-15-2009 at 08:26 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:25 AM   #294
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wish I could gain 15-20 pounds, preferably on my boyish hips and flat butt...

Pictures of beautiful pear-shaped girls make me so jealous.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:20 AM   #295
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
In a nutshell... and this is one at a time, we don't do pitchers or anything.
Mine are quite strong, byt we pour strong with all of our drinks.

12 Oz cup, Btw

8 count of Tequila (About 2 shots worth, or 4 oz) I usually use a Repesado or a silver, Cazadores, Herradura, Patron if someone asks, but I (A) think that the aforementioned two are better than Patron (Even if Snoop Dog sings about it...), and (B) you can't distinguish much in a Margarita anyways, especially with silvers, which are smoother than gold (Jose etc...).

2 count cointreau, about a half ounce (Triple sec, but fancy!),

No lime juice: 6 squezzed wedges, about one whole lime

Ounce sweet-n-Sour

Tiny squirt of O.J., mellows out the lime tartness,

I personally like the tart, but I have found that a lot of folks don't. If at home, I replace the O.J. with about a quarter orange or grapefruit.
I'm a citrus lover...ruby-red GF margaritas kick ass...

Float of Gran Marnier Liqueur

Anyways, In less confused format

In a Shaker:

Half fill with Ice
3-4 Oz Cazadores Repesado Tequila
1 Oz Cointreau Bitter Orange Liqueur
1 Oz Sweet-n-Sour
Squirt of OJ or Grapefruit ( fresh wedge if available)
Juice of a whole Lime, squeezed by hand

Combine ingredients, shake 3-4 good strong shakes (Longer will make it too watery, as the booze melts the ice)

Strain into 12 Oz glass (Salted or not, as the drinker prefers), also half filled with ice, garnish with lime wedge,
Add 1/2 oz Gran Marnier Float (Refered to as a Cadillac with the Float)

Serve with Tacos!!!
(We have a little Mexican Cantina in the club, and the cook ,Jay, knocks a buck off of your taco bill if he sees you with a Margarita, at my suggestion! I tell folks about it, better business for the both of us!)

My boss (Bar Manager, Chris, also a bartender) laughs at how I make every Margarita a 'Cadillac Margarita' for the normal price, when he and one other bartender just dump tequila, triple sec, sweet-n-sour,lime juice from the bottle (Shudder) into the glass of ice, stir it a couple of times and serve it, tossing in a lime wedge.
I tell him that I am from Arizona, and we take Margaritas seriously there. Don't want to piss off the Spirits of the Desert...

If only we had blenders at work...

-Uriel
Thank you for this, Mr Bartender

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #296
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess i would love to use lava as a form of molding clay ( like art molding clay).
Old 03-15-2009, 09:42 PM   #297
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that I was gone the last three days because I spent all my time at an anime convention.

http://naka-kon.com/

And it was AWESOME!

I saw someone there who could have been kinkykitten's twin. It was hilarious and freaky, and her name was Sarah. *ghost noises* Ooooooh.

But then again, I don't then anyone even realized I was gone, so whatever. Hi again! I missed you guys!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:23 PM   #298
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
IC that I was gone the last three days because I spent all my time at an anime convention.

http://naka-kon.com/

And it was AWESOME!

I saw someone there who could have been kinkykitten's twin. It was hilarious and freaky, and her name was Sarah. *ghost noises* Ooooooh.

But then again, I don't then anyone even realized I was gone, so whatever. Hi again! I missed you guys!
Next time take pic..and or vids..

i confess i want to add "Bollywood on Demand" to my cable line up.

Last edited by chicken legs; 03-16-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:24 AM   #299
Surlysomething

I can't believe I survived driving in almost white-out conditions.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #300
orinoco
the porcine peter pan

orinoco can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I can't believe I survived driving in almost white-out conditions.
i can't believe i survive driving any time i get behind the wheel of a car!

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia