Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-17-2009, 09:48 AM   #301
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I can't believe I survived driving in almost white-out conditions.
I confess that I complained about the cold this morning at 43F/6C. In my defense it has been around 80F/27C here for the last few weeks.
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:06 PM   #302
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinoco View Post
i can't believe i survive driving any time i get behind the wheel of a car!
Boy, I hear that. I am the most jittery driver ever.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #303
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess I can't seem to pull myself away from my PS3 and it's causing me to not get enough sleep most nights lol
Old 03-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #304
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasse View Post
I confess I can't seem to pull myself away from my PS3 and it's causing me to not get enough sleep most nights lol
I have been doing the same with various games I play recently, too.
You're not alone.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #305
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I'm hoping they will come out with Personal Levitation Devices (Suspensors) like the one the Baron Vladimir Harkonnen used in Dune, so I can just float my big ass around the planet. Granted I've already thought of many other ummmm Fun uses for such a device and a Harem of FFA's Muaahahahahah.

I can't imagine a life better than Food, Women, and Floating, and not necessarily in that order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1h View Post
I confess that I complained about the cold this morning at 43F/6C. In my defense it has been around 80F/27C here for the last few weeks.
Man I hear ya, its about the same here in Vegas....I cooked today I swear!

Last edited by escapist; 03-18-2009 at 08:52 PM.
escapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #306
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

I confess that I might have come off a bit more angry than I intended in my last post in 'Small BHMs', but WTF...

Any sort of invalidation of the men here as 'Not Fat Enough' is lame.

Oh, and I confess that I find Feederism disturbing, so Hate away.

-Uriel

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #307
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I confess that I'm hoping they will come out with Personal Levitation Devices (Suspensors) like the one the Baron Vladimir Harkonnen used in Dune, so I can just float my big ass around the planet.

Hahaha, I just pictured you, in the Baron's Outfit, with a turkey leg in one hand, and a 18" Deluxe Hero Sandwich in the other, cackling madly and zipping around on a Suspensor Platform.

Hehehehe

Harkonen Grunt: 'Sir, we have Paul Atreides trapped in the Mines, we should crush him now, while he is weak!'

Baron Jeremy Harkonen: 'Hmm...I mean, it's Two-For-One Day at Johnny's Cheesesteak...'

Grunt:' Sir!?! Orders, Sir?'

BJH:'Hmm...Dammit.'

(Another grunt runs up) :"Baron! We have confirmed the Intel that you have requested!'

First Grunt:' You have Atreides' specific location?'

Second Grunt:' Er, no...but we have confirmed that it is, indeed, 'Double Stamp Day' at Johnny's...and the Baron is only 2 stamps away from a free 12" Pizza Steak and Fries Combo.'

BJH:'That settles it! The Mua Dib can wait, there's Onion Rings afoot!!! Quickly now, let us away, before all of the ranch dressing is gone!'

*Zips off on his Suspensor Disk

Apologies to the Dune Fans for spelling errors ...

-Uriel

-Uriel

Old 03-18-2009, 10:09 PM   #308
Carl1h
figure O

Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriel View Post

-Uriel
You post an awful lot about the food you eat for someone disturbed by feederism.

I'm just saying.
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #309
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Hahaha, I just pictured you, in the Baron's Outfit, with a turkey leg in one hand, and a 18" Deluxe Hero Sandwich in the other, cackling madly and zipping around on a Suspensor Platform.

Hehehehe

Harkonen Grunt: 'Sir, we have Paul Atreides trapped in the Mines, we should crush him now, while he is weak!'

Baron Jeremy Harkonen: 'Hmm...I mean, it's Two-For-One Day at Johnny's Cheesesteak...'

Grunt:' Sir!?! Orders, Sir?'

BJH:'Hmm...Dammit.'

(Another grunt runs up) :"Baron! We have confirmed the Intel that you have requested!'

First Grunt:' You have Atreides' specific location?'

Second Grunt:' Er, no...but we have confirmed that it is, indeed, 'Double Stamp Day' at Johnny's...and the Baron is only 2 stamps away from a free 12" Pizza Steak and Fries Combo.'

BJH:'That settles it! The Mua Dib can wait, there's Onion Rings afoot!!! Quickly now, let us away, before all of the ranch dressing is gone!'

*Zips off on his Suspensor Disk

Apologies to the Dune Fans for spelling errors ...

-Uriel

-Uriel
OK who's been talking? Was it the Chicken? I swear she about died of laughter when she realized I memorized Restaurant and Fast Food Joint Specials (ok maybe she was more just fascinated). Whats even more scary is I tend to backwards remember them too, my favorite was back in the mid 90's when you could get a Real BK Wopper for 99cents and Add extra Lettuce, Pickle, Onion and BBQ Sauce @ no extra Charge!

BTW Uriel, I wanted to find a Pic of the Dune 2000 Barron and just Photoshop my face in So, way to Visualize it man! I knew I could count on you!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:36 PM   #310
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You post an awful lot about the food you eat for someone disturbed by feederism.

I'm just saying.
Nothing wrong with being a foodee.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #311
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:

I'm just saying.
No offense taken at all.

Maybe I should have been more specific.
Some of the 'Extreme' Feederism is what I find disturbing.

Posting about what you are eating (I must confess that the idea for that thread was not originally mine, but a suggestion from a Rep) isn't exactly the same as the Fetish of getting aroused to either feeding or being stuffed with food.
And, for what it's worth (Or it's relevance, if any...), I'm not exactly eating 10 pounds of food in a meal (Not that I begrudge those who might want to eat lots).

Anyways, I wasn't trying to fofend the sensibilities of anyone (Namely those who like to feed or be fed, or whatever..), but having it as a Fetish strikes me as odd. This is a great site, however...I don't need to read about it any more than someone would need to read about any of the various Political,Music,What-Not threads.

-Uriel

Old 03-19-2009, 04:20 AM   #312
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Like a Rainbow in the Dark! that has been stuck in my mind all day and im proud of it....ohh and Uriel owes me cheescake i have been waiting for it 5 years and still it hasn't happened...i confess that i cant wait till he finally buys it for me ...yum,
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:30 AM   #313
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencat View Post
Like a Rainbow in the Dark! that has been stuck in my mind all day and im proud of it....ohh and Uriel owes me cheescake i have been waiting for it 5 years and still it hasn't happened...i confess that i cant wait till he finally buys it for me ...yum,
Oh yeah, I'm totally getting on that... (Hahaha!)
List of things to do...Get Cat Cheesecake...Oh yeah.

I confess that I have , throughout the years, teased girls with Cheesecake dates...just look at my Myspace comments. It's pretty funny, 4 or 5 in the last 5 years or so...'Hey! We never went for Cheesecake!'

Hahahaha

Hear that Local guys...??? There's a Hawt BBW that is going to get stood up for a Cheesecake date...someone come and rescue her!!!

-Uriel

PS:Why the fuck are we awake right now???

Old 03-19-2009, 05:11 AM   #314
escapist
Belt Buster!

I Confess I LOVE METAL CHICKS! (Women who are into Heavy Metal music aren't so bad either)
Old 03-19-2009, 05:16 AM   #315
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess: I am titanium-based.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:12 AM   #316
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I'm just saying.
There is quite a difference between enjoying food and talking about it as opposed to eating food to gain mass you know...

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:24 AM   #317
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have zero motivation today.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:35 AM   #318
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:

Maybe I should have been more specific.
Some of the 'Extreme' Feederism is what I find disturbing.

Posting about what you are eating (I must confess that the idea for that thread was not originally mine, but a suggestion from a Rep) isn't exactly the same as the Fetish of getting aroused to either feeding or being stuffed with food.
And, for what it's worth (Or it's relevance, if any...), I'm not exactly eating 10 pounds of food in a meal (Not that I begrudge those who might want to eat lots).

Anyways, I wasn't trying to fofend the sensibilities of anyone (Namely those who like to feed or be fed, or whatever..), but having it as a Fetish strikes me as odd. This is a great site, however...I don't need to read about it any more than someone would need to read about any of the various Political,Music,What-Not threads.
Fully agreed that it is odd. But could you humor me with a small experiment?

Imagine a woman running a finger lightly along your collar bone, while making “yummy” kinds of sounds. Got it?

That is kind of how weight gain makes me feel. Given which, it took me years to really believe that most people honestly don't get any kick from it. I was convinced that people must just be suppressing that because of social pressure. Something so incredibly delightful and titillating, how could anyone not like it?

I'm about thirteen years into really accepting that most people really, truly, don't feel any appeal from it. Which is about three years less than it should have been, but I managed to block out a lot of hints for a long time. I try not to talk about gaining much around here, except on the appropriate board, but I do have some sympathy with people who haven't come fully to grips with that yet, and who have a hard time grokking that someone could reject the "thin is good, fat is bad" message from society, but not find any appeal in weight gain.

You see it pretty often here, people for whom accepting fat and liking weight gain are so linked that they take too long, upon finding this place which is accepting of fat, to accept that really most of the people here are not into weight gain. So they say a bunch of things in the wrong place around here. I wish it was as easy as putting up better street signs, but it really is hard for a lot of people to accept the division.

In short, sorry, if you stick around here, you'll be subjected to a steady inflow of new comers (and a few of the more obtuse veteran) bringing it up. It is one of the ongoing sources of friction around Dimensions.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:23 AM   #319
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I confess that I might have come off a bit more angry than I intended in my last post in 'Small BHMs', but WTF...

Any sort of invalidation of the men here as 'Not Fat Enough' is lame.

-Uriel
So, you were hoping to find acceptance here as a fat guy only to find that not all women here even consider you all that big.

A lot of people into feederism come onto this site looking for that same kind of acceptance for who they are. Yet, they're being told that their desires are "disturbing" by some one who himself is looking for acceptance for who they are.

WTF? Yeah, I am saying the same thing to myself.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #320
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok...I REALLY must confess:

If I was a penguin, I would be this penguin.

Well...maybe this one, too
Old 03-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #321
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I really wish I had followed my dream of becoming a medical examiner (as much as I enjoy being a psych tech, medical examiner just sounds so damn important.)

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:52 PM   #322
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
So, you were hoping to find acceptance here as a fat guy only to find that not all women here even consider you all that big.
That is perfectly fine with me. My defense in the other thread wasn't for myself, but rather at a couple of comments that a guy wasn't fat until 300 pounds... There are a few guys who posted some pics and wondered if they qualified, when they were obviously much smaller than the Mythical benchmark. It smacked a bit like a thread for smaller busted girls, with some guys coming in and saying that women weren't sexy until they hit a DD cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
A lot of people into feederism come onto this site looking for that same kind of acceptance for who they are. Yet, they're being told that their desires are "disturbing" by some one who himself is looking for acceptance for who they are.

WTF? Yeah, I am saying the same thing to myself.
Now here you are correct, and the moment that I looked back (With no Edit option, as time had elapsed) I yelled 'Fuck'...which the cat did not like at all, as my clawed arm attests. What my (very tired at the time, an explanation, not an excuse) brain should have posted reads more like this:

I confess :"When I cam across 'Feederism', for the first time on this site, it was rather shocking to me."

I suppose it's no more disturbing than any other extreme fetish, but (To someone not familiar) it was definitely different...

As well, my statement was based more on the few Stories that I have perused in the Fiction section on the subject, rather than talking with anyone into the Feeder lifestyle or what-not.

So, again (And especially to edx, who I hope was not terribly offended by my unintended, though perhaps callous
statement) I am Sorry for any rudeness.

If anyone else wants to respond to this issue, please do it in PM,as...

I confess that I seem to have derailed the Confessions Thread, and that makes me a bit sad.

-Uriel

Old 03-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #323
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that rotisserie chicken makes me very happy.

I confess that I would like to slaughter most Vancouver drivers.

I confess that i'm pretty tired of life these days.

I confess that I think Ron is a 'big man' for the post above this.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #324
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

I wish I didn't trust people so much, so when I find out they are not being honest it wouldn't hurt so bad.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:19 PM   #325
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

thought of posting...thought better of it...

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§

Last edited by Rowan; 03-19-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia