Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #6226
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
She's a hot mess most of the time, Josie. Plus, Z-bird's a hottie, know your role.

You're the best
Old 07-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #6227
TheWickedlyTwistedOne

TheWickedlyTwistedOne has said some nice things

I'm super excited for the new resident evil!
Old 07-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #6228
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
You're the best
Awww, thanks, Josie! Have fun with Z this weekend.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:43 AM   #6229
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedlyTwistedOne View Post
Wait, there's another one? I heard they were making a new movie... or are you talking about the game?

I confess I went out dancing tonight and became all sweaty - but fun was had!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #6230
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I'm annoyed at being single lately.

Someone snap me up already!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #6231
redline

redline can now change their title

I confess that I need a girl.
redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:04 AM   #6232
ColeR91

ColeR91 can now change their title

I really want to try Live Action Role Playing, I think it would be a blast. For those who don't know what it is, it's when those people dress up in mid-evil costumes & fight with foam swords... I think it would be cool though, like D&D mixed with paintball & a nice walk with friends
ColeR91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #6233
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedlyTwistedOne View Post
Do you mean RE6? I'm moderately excited for that one, despite the fact that the logo looks like a giraffe receiving a blowjob.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #6234
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Do you mean RE6? I'm moderately excited for that one, despite the fact that the logo looks like a giraffe receiving a blowjob.
Holy crap it totally does

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #6235
djudex
I'm out

Additionally, for the zombie fans out there you should check out http://dayzmod.com/, looks pretty alright

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 07-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #6236
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Eh? Have you seen the size of a giraffe dong?

MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #6237
Mordecai

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Capcom read my fan suggestion!
Old 07-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #6238
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
Eh? Have you seen the size of a giraffe dong?
No, I can honestly say that I have not. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Capcom read my fan suggestion!
They've read some of mine, too. Remember that giant penis-worm creature that you fight in a dilapidated graveyard in RE3? You're welcome.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:07 AM   #6239
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I only came in here because melian posted last.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #6240
Mordecai

Quote:
They've read some of mine, too. Remember that giant penis-worm creature that you fight in a dilapidated graveyard in RE3? You're welcome.
What does this game need? More penis!
Old 07-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #6241
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I want in on the fun! I <3 Melian!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #6242
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm crushing so hard.
Harder than I have ever crushed before.

I iz scurred....kindza.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #6243
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I'm crushing so hard.
Harder than I have ever crushed before.

I iz scurred....kindza.
I confess I only came in here because misty posted last.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #6244
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I confess I only came in here because misty posted last.
You came for me?

That's hawt.

pixkthxbye.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #6245
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I want in on the fun! I <3 Melian!
LOL. I was about to post a picture....but at second glance, I realized that it was shit, so I deleted it. For your loyalty, you will each receive a copy
Old 07-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #6246
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LOL. I was about to post a picture....but at second glance, I realized that it was shit, so I deleted it.
So you do realize that because it is a photo of YOU, and you are awesome and stuff like that, the photo would be warmly regarded no matter the details of whether you thought it was good or not?

Not to say we are groupies or anything, but..... yah, maybe a little bit Melian groupies....
Old 07-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #6247
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I have spent the last two hours delving into unpronounceably named ruins for scrap metal.

DAMN YOU SKYRIM.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #6248
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ic.....

I had my puddy tat turned in to the LION KING TODAY....I feel horrible he looks so weird...like a freak....he used to have crazy LONG HAIR....and now he is bare.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LionKing.jpg (51.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg BeautifulPUMPKIN.jpg (64.6 KB, 63 views)
Old 07-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #6249
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that the highlight of my day was finding my favorite fried chicken being offered as a two-for-one deal, because there's nothing better than fried chicken.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #6250
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I gave Wonton her entire stash of catnip to distract her so I could read Game of Thrones in peace. I fear this may be have been a bad idea because she's speaking in tongues and levitating now.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia