Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #6251
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that I think CastingPearls is preeeeettttttyyyyyyyy.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #6252
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
LOL Thank yooooou. I JUST NOW repped your Catwoman suit. MREOWWWW!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #6253
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
LOL Thank yooooou. I JUST NOW repped your Catwoman suit. MREOWWWW!
Hurray, thank you! I don't think my rep's good for much right now, but I just repped your hello kitty one, too.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #6254
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
LOL. I was about to post a picture....but at second glance, I realized that it was shit, so I deleted it. For your loyalty, you will each receive a copy
How can I sign up for your loyalty rewards program?
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:45 AM   #6255
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink Definitely an FFA!

I confess that I just enjoyed a hug with a man I was once really attracted to as he is moving away and came to say goodbye. While pleasant, to my surprise, there was no frisson there at all. He is just to slim and toned for me now! Not like sinking into the arms of a broad-shouldered, soft BHM!

I used to think of liking chubby men as an option / preference, but maybe it is becoming more than that now
Old 07-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #6256
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
So you do realize that because it is a photo of YOU, and you are awesome and stuff like that, the photo would be warmly regarded no matter the details of whether you thought it was good or not?

Not to say we are groupies or anything, but..... yah, maybe a little bit Melian groupies....
Oh BS. Haha. If I'm going to spam the place with grotesque photos, they should be funny, at least (this one was just boring).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
How can I sign up for your loyalty rewards program?
Follow the link in my bi-weekly fan club e-newsletter.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:23 AM   #6257
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Having my absolutely gorgeous baby cousin here for a week made my ovaries hurt. He was the sweetest.

*must get passport to fly to Florida and so I can love on him some more*
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #6258
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I'll concur with that statement!

P.S. You're not hard on the eyes either madame.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #6259
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Follow the link in my bi-weekly fan club e-newsletter.
Does it come with S&H green stamps?
Old 07-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #6260
ODFFA

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that, because it's a positively freezing night over here in CT, this confession isn't really any different from my previous one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
...sinking into the arms of a broad-shouldered, soft BHM!
Yes, please!
Old 07-13-2012, 07:05 PM   #6261
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

IC I have broad shoulders and am very soft.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #6262
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I watched the movie with this guy way to much as a kid.

Old 07-14-2012, 12:18 AM   #6263
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
I confess I watched the movie with this guy way to much as a kid.

IC the same thing! Loved this movie as a kid!

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:18 AM   #6264
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LOL. I was about to post a picture....but at second glance, I realized that it was shit, so I deleted it. For your loyalty, you will each receive a copy
I confess this was the greatest picture of all time.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #6265
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC I looked at someone's profile a tad bit much and I think I scared them away. I am so embarrassed. Darn you LinkedIn for being able to view who viewed you (except when I want to do it). Hopefully, I'm just being paranoid because the family that this person is connected to scares the crap out of me and my life kinda sucks as it is.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #6266
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I confess this was the greatest picture of all time.
I confess...I'm a little envious right now.

Gimme, gimme, gimme....I need! I need! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!

MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #6267
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
I confess...I'm a little envious right now.

Gimme, gimme, gimme....I need! I need! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!
It was sarcasm. He's just trying to get to you!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #6268
Mordecai

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Melian's picture made me go through a second and third puberty - it was that awesome.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:17 PM   #6269
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Melian's picture made me go through a second and third puberty - it was that awesome.
How much hair do you have by now? Egads!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:36 PM   #6270
Mordecai

Quote:
How much hair do you have by now? Egads!
Enough to be mistaken for bigfoot!
Old 07-16-2012, 11:41 PM   #6271
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Enough to be mistaken for bigfoot!
I highly doubt this.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:49 AM   #6272
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Why would he lie? I trust the man's instincts
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #6273
Mordecai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I highly doubt this.
No, not Sasquatch, Bigfoot! Y'know, the monster truck!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #6274
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
No, not Sasquatch, Bigfoot! Y'know, the monster truck!
The hairy-ass monster truck.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #6275
Mordecai

Quote:
The hairy-ass monster truck.
My ass hair is majestic, thank you very much!

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia