Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-28-2014, 11:07 PM   #7476
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lol Love when that can happen.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:55 AM   #7477
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just saw a picture of the daily commute in the snow. I share in the jubilation of not having to drive in this yuck until Jan 5th!
Old 12-29-2014, 02:48 PM   #7478
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that I've been a little neglectful of dims as of late, but hopefully I'll have my laptop back soon. Also im really happy with the little lady, just wish she wasn't 4 hours away
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:49 AM   #7479
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Sweet dreams twist in my sobriety

IC, there's one completely random event in music and one in television I cannot stop fantasising about.

The music one: a mashup of Twist In My Sobriety and Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This). Not dubstepped though, please!
TV: the producers of The Tudors deciding to do a follow-up series focusing on the reign of Bloody Mary.

Have no idea what it is about these two things or why I would lose my shit if they ever happened, but I would
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:06 PM   #7480
BCHolly

BCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBCHolly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess that I ate my bfs domino's cookie dough before he got home from work and claimed they forgot to send it! hee hee x
BCHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:06 AM   #7481
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, I had my first intimate encounter with a BHM. He was probably 300lbs+, standing ~ 6'4". I am 315lbs, 5'6".

It was very pleasurable on my end. He enjoyed my body, as well. He was very comfortable and hairy, so it was like cuddling with a teddy bear. He was very strong, had a great sense of humor, and had size 12 feet! I also loved that he was ALWAYS hungry He ate a nachos bell grande, 5 tacos, and a crunchwrap supreme in one sitting. I was in awe. I acted like I was sleeping I was loving it. lol But I was too shy to say that I liked it...I rubbed his belly in the morning to show appreciation lol I've only seen skinny guys that count calories! lol

Unfortunately, things went sour. It was nothing to do with his size and everything to do with his attitude/self-esteem.

Last edited by FatAndProud; 01-05-2015 at 09:10 AM.
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:42 PM   #7482
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I found brownie crumbs in my cleavage after lunch.

#bigtitsproblems
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:59 PM   #7483
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*motorboats*
Old 01-23-2015, 08:44 AM   #7484
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
*motorboats*
Old 01-24-2015, 04:09 PM   #7485
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*motorboats*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Hahaha
*watches*

Qwerty
Old 01-24-2015, 11:19 PM   #7486
bmwm2001

bmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbmwm2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

3 quick confessions.

1-in work, 6 months ago i moved to driving some heavy machinery instead of being on my feet. I have put on weight but have noticed that my leg muscles have deteriorated from inactivity and where my thighs WERE quite firm, are now soft and jiggle, and this turns me on.

2 - two of my best friends are getting married this year so have been trying to diet... And failing. Infact it looks like they've put on a few, especially the woman, and i fantasise about them both.

3- my girlfriend has HMS (Hyper Mobility Syndrome - it causes her joints to extend further than they're meant to which makes exorcise almost impossible unless she aches for days) this has made all the weight she's put on extra soft, extra jigglly, and increasing at an extra high rate. I don't like her having a condition, but i love what its making out of her.

Dan x
bmwm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:05 PM   #7487
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
*watches*

Qwerty
*motorboats Hozay*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm2001 View Post

2 - two of my best friends are getting married this year so have been trying to diet... And failing. Infact it looks like they've put on a few, especially the woman, and i fantasise about them both.
Confession: your second confession turned ME on. Haha.

And my own confession: I can't tell if my boyfriend is into gaining, but he seems like he might be. It's not something you can just come out and ask, because if you're wrong, you've set up a world of weirdness from that point onward. He gained 30-40 lbs since August, but really doesn't seem to care, aside from the occasional negative comment (but he might just be saying that because he feels he is supposed to say it??). He walks around shirtless all the time and has no problem with my constant groping

I am hopeful.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:21 PM   #7488
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My friend sort of teasing me about how I can't leave to move to Texas is really starting to get on my nerves. I get she's upset about a friend moving away, but does she have to go on and on about how she'll make me change my mind every single time I mention it. If I'm such an important friend would it kill her to just be happy for me and leave it at that, just once.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:05 PM   #7489
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I can't tell if my boyfriend is into gaining, but he seems like he might be. It's not something you can just come out and ask, because if you're wrong, you've set up a world of weirdness from that point onward. He gained 30-40 lbs since August, but really doesn't seem to care, aside from the occasional negative comment (but he might just be saying that because he feels he is supposed to say it??). He walks around shirtless all the time and has no problem with my constant groping

I am hopeful.
Glad you're enjoying your bf.

I confess that I'm having an oh-so-exciting Friday night at home browsing the forums.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:50 AM   #7490
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I see that I'm making back-to-back posts, but I'm going to blame it on the rest of you for not posting more. Remember, confession is supposed to be good for the soul!

I confess that I was observing a gorgeous man while waiting for a prescription at the pharmacy the other day. (Hey, there was nothing else to do, and he was right in front of me at the counter.) Dark hair and eyes, with a couple days' growth of beard, tattooed arms, about 6'3"; and yeah, he was a pretty big guy. Just to paint the picture, maybe about 350 lbs? He appeared to notice me looking at him and seemed a bit self-conscious; but his girlfriend was with him picking up her prescription, and he stepped up to surprise her with a hug. I smiled at them because I'm a sucker for a happy couple, and he struck up a brief, but friendly, conversation with me. This guy obviously knows an appreciative look when he sees one. He probably gets them from his girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure he had me pegged.

The point of this story? If someone seems to be staring at you, it might not be a bad thing.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:08 AM   #7491
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This long cold winter has my entire family acting like we have cabin fever, and it is getting to the point where my patience with their quirks (and I'm sure theirs with mine) is wearing awfully thin. Spring, you cannot get here soon enough!
Old 03-05-2015, 04:02 PM   #7492
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

quick test...
Old 03-05-2015, 04:04 PM   #7493
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I can't see the last post in this thread.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:46 PM   #7494
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

WTF...missing posts again?
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 06:55 AM   #7495
Tad
mostly harmless

I confess that I'm stumped by the missing post thing. I tried everything I could think of yesterday (as a regular poster and as a moderator) and could not see the tail end of this thread. Today it is showing up normally for me.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:57 AM   #7496
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I see that I'm making back-to-back posts, but I'm going to blame it on the rest of you for not posting more. Remember, confession is supposed to be good for the soul!

I confess that I was observing a gorgeous man while waiting for a prescription at the pharmacy the other day. (Hey, there was nothing else to do, and he was right in front of me at the counter.) Dark hair and eyes, with a couple days' growth of beard, tattooed arms, about 6'3"; and yeah, he was a pretty big guy. Just to paint the picture, maybe about 350 lbs? He appeared to notice me looking at him and seemed a bit self-conscious; but his girlfriend was with him picking up her prescription, and he stepped up to surprise her with a hug. I smiled at them because I'm a sucker for a happy couple, and he struck up a brief, but friendly, conversation with me. This guy obviously knows an appreciative look when he sees one. He probably gets them from his girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure he had me pegged.

The point of this story? If someone seems to be staring at you, it might not be a bad thing.
I'm married, so I try not to admire any strange men, but that big boy would've definitely grabbed my attention.

Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:00 AM   #7497
Surlysomething

So yeah, major benefit of leaving the city for the suburbs?
HOT HUSKY/CHUBBY DADS (and non-Dads) EVERYWHERE! Haha.

Eyecandy fiesta for this girl.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:49 PM   #7498
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs down Needs more BHM

You soak it up, Surls! 'Specially since my confession is kinda the opposite of that....

I feel like many of us [mostly F]FAs have lamented the lack of enjoyable porn options, and how we've had to compensate for that in different ways. But damn, I've been feeling that void lately with regard to rom-coms and the like. I've never felt much of a need for this, since I haven't ever experienced....uh, daydreaming-constipation? before either. Or it's never bothered me. Right now? I really wouldn't have minded a, you know, broader selection.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 07:49 PM   #7499
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
So yeah, major benefit of leaving the city for the suburbs?
HOT HUSKY/CHUBBY DADS (and non-Dads) EVERYWHERE! Haha.

Eyecandy fiesta for this girl.
Ow ow ow! Sounds sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
You soak it up, Surls! 'Specially since my confession is kinda the opposite of that....

I feel like many of us [mostly F]FAs have lamented the lack of enjoyable porn options, and how we've had to compensate for that in different ways. But damn, I've been feeling that void lately with regard to rom-coms and the like. I've never felt much of a need for this, since I haven't ever experienced....uh, daydreaming-constipation? before either. Or it's never bothered me. Right now? I really wouldn't have minded a, you know, broader selection.
Ok, it sucks that you're feeling that way, however, "daydreaming-constipation" is pretty hilarious Going to see if I can rep you yet, but probably can't, because I have rep-constipation.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:03 AM   #7500
Surlysomething

I tried to rep you, but I have rep-constipation as well.

Quote:
Ow ow ow! Sounds sexy.

Ok, it sucks that you're feeling that way, however, "daydreaming-constipation" is pretty hilarious Going to see if I can rep you yet, but probably can't, because I have rep-constipation.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia