Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-12-2016, 03:45 PM   #8476
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
<< has never ever noticed that fat squashes awesomely when a guy sits, ever ever
You're welcome
Old 12-12-2016, 04:20 PM   #8477
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Apparently i need to spread the love around before i rep you again haha

---

I got called mean today (in a laughing sort of way)

And a guy i hate at work wanted me send him the short form of a 300 page document. And i told him i didn't have it. Because I hate him. Also, not my job, not my document - but i AM mean apparently...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 11:21 PM   #8478
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As much as a dislike snow, I must admit that the snowfall that we received today looks stunning on the trees and night is calm and beautiful.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:34 PM   #8479
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I walked in at 9:10 after a horrid commute and threw down my stuff to get coffee. Keep in mind i work over lunch and stay up late for deployments so my schedule is not fixed at 9-5.

The same guy who i was "mean" to told me in a very pompus and snarky tone that i had 3 minutes for coffee, and demanded i be into his meeting on time.

So i smiled full in his face and said "yep! 3 minutes!" And walked away with my coworker, much to his chagrin.

20 minutes later i walked upstairs and into the meeting.

IC that athough i do not like confrontation, i do NOT deal well with being told what to do. Which good managers realize, give me my space, and i make magic happen. The fact this guy, who is not my manager, tried to pull rank on me, showed me a lot about him. And the fact my manager was unphased about me arriving a few min late told him a lot about me, i hope.
Old 12-15-2016, 02:37 PM   #8480
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I walked in at 9:10 after a horrid commute and threw down my stuff to get coffee. Keep in mind i work over lunch and stay up late for deployments so my schedule is not fixed at 9-5.

The same guy who i was "mean" to told me in a very pompus and snarky tone that i had 3 minutes for coffee, and demanded i be into his meeting on time.

So i smiled full in his face and said "yep! 3 minutes!" And walked away with my coworker, much to his chagrin.

20 minutes later i walked upstairs and into the meeting.

IC that athough i do not like confrontation, i do NOT deal well with being told what to do. Which good managers realize, give me my space, and i make magic happen. The fact this guy, who is not my manager, tried to pull rank on me, showed me a lot about him. And the fact my manager was unphased about me arriving a few min late told him a lot about me, i hope.
GOOD. Fuck him.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:18 PM   #8481
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
GOOD. Fuck him.
Agreed. FUCK HIM. That is one of my pet peeves. Ive had to set boundaries with past and present co-workers. If you aren't my manager - dont try to get involved in how you feel I need to manage my priorities or how you feel I should manage a client. Worry about your own house before making sure mine is in order.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:20 PM   #8482
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
<< has never ever noticed that fat squashes awesomely when a guy sits, ever ever
Its a beautiful thing
Old 12-16-2016, 06:55 AM   #8483
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Haha he tried an intimidate roll...
So I did a human perception and realized he has no legit power...
Rolled a nat d20 on my cool
Old 12-16-2016, 07:15 AM   #8484
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Got to see my other half try and convince a kitty to jump on his chest... by repeatedly patting the top of his belly.

I confess, I may have been making cooing sounds at the cat but my eyes were both very much fixed on watching him unintentionally jiggle his belly!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 07:23 AM   #8485
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Potluck lunch at work today.
Many dishes are warming in crock pots.
I sit right outside the lunch room door.
All the good smells have me ravenous, and it isn't even 9:30 yet.
I may not make it until lunch without going all feral raccoon on the food
Old 12-21-2016, 08:42 AM   #8486
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Every time i sniff (sick) my nose creaks like an old floorboard
Old 12-31-2016, 02:40 PM   #8487
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My big butt just ripped the seat of a pair of pajamas. Pajamas. I get it, I'm a fatty and I have a big butt, but come on!
Old 01-02-2017, 09:07 PM   #8488
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

No proof means it didn't happen!

IC i made no new years resolutions, but i spent today sanding my basement stairs, staining them, and painting the walls. Words are cheap! Lol
Old 01-02-2017, 10:32 PM   #8489
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I confess my belly is hanging a little lower than it was two weeks ago. All that holiday food
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:14 AM   #8490
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess I really have no idea how to approach this year. On the one hand I want to keep myself protected and try to slowly build myself up but on the other I'm well aware some major branching out is probably needed. If that goes wrong I could see myself slipping backwards.

I guess we'll see what happens.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:42 PM   #8491
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that despite attempting to be somewhat disciplined over the holidays, when decided today to trot up and down the five flights worth of stairs in the building where I work, it was a whole lot more pathetic than it was before Christmas. Was sucking air pretty hard by the third floor on the way up, and felt a lot more in motion while trotting down. Scale didn't move much, but that sort of thing tells its own story.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:25 PM   #8492
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

I confess when I miss my boyfriend, I sit in the recliner he sits in when he visits and read books.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:26 AM   #8493
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leem View Post
I confess my belly is hanging a little lower than it was two weeks ago. All that holiday food
Lot of that going around.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:06 AM   #8494
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I confess when I miss my boyfriend, I sit in the recliner he sits in when he visits and read books.
That's so sweet!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:08 AM   #8495
loopytheone
Administrator

A BHM friend of mine is thinking of staying over for a little while later this year and my 'guest bed' is an air mattress. Unlike me, he had the sense to check what the weight limit for that is.

75 kgs, apparently. My friend is well over 150 kgs so obviously that isn't going to work. But what surprised me is the fact that I'm almost 20 kgs over the weight limit for it; which may explain why I end up sleeping with my butt touching the floor whenever I use it! But seriously, what kind of weight limit is 75 kgs for something designed for adults....?
Old 01-06-2017, 10:41 AM   #8496
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
A BHM friend of mine is thinking of staying over for a little while later this year and my 'guest bed' is an air mattress. Unlike me, he had the sense to check what the weight limit for that is.

75 kgs, apparently. My friend is well over 150 kgs so obviously that isn't going to work. But what surprised me is the fact that I'm almost 20 kgs over the weight limit for it; which may explain why I end up sleeping with my butt touching the floor whenever I use it! But seriously, what kind of weight limit is 75 kgs for something designed for adults....?
I have an air mattress I take when I stay at rental places in case their bed is crappy. It supports 272 kg.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:59 AM   #8497
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I have an air mattress I take when I stay at rental places in case their bed is crappy. It supports 272 kg.
To be fair, this air mattress was 10 from one of those super cheap, terrible quality places. I don't doubt that most of them are much better than this one, which might as well be a large bin liner full of air, tbh.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:16 AM   #8498
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
This is a very good idea. It's always something I'm concerned about though thankfully it's never materialised.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:35 AM   #8499
Tad
mostly harmless

At least guys usually don't have as much of a pressure point as many women do at their hips/bum. Not saying that guys are going to be totally comfortable on a bare floor or anything, but for the most part they can live with less structured sleeping devices (at least, this is my impression from dealing with quite a few people of both genders when it comes to camping, cottages, and other places with non-cushy mattresses)

Although personally I'd rather have two or three decent blankets on a bare floor than an inadequate air mattress that sags towards the middle. Flatness over softness (and I carry a certain amount of padding around with me, which may help). But when I lie down my weight is distributed fairly evenly, not all guys are built the same way.

On a somewhat related note: IC that the number of camping sleep-support devices I've bought to try and make my wife comfortable in a tent, combined with the cost on many of them, compared to the number of days we've actually gone camping, probably comes out to at least $20 per night
Old 01-06-2017, 02:43 PM   #8500
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
To be fair, this air mattress was 10 from one of those super cheap, terrible quality places. I don't doubt that most of them are much better than this one, which might as well be a large bin liner full of air, tbh.
You can get a full height UK king size rated up to about 500lb for about 40-50 quid, Mrs.C used one for the 4 months before we got the furniture moved. And we still use it as an occasional guestbed.
Tesco has a pretty decent double for about half that.

Just remember that the stated ratings are for distributed weight. If e.g. I, put an elbow or knee down to lever myself around I might well exceed the rating in point pressure.

So it's just as well that I'm fine with a sofa or just a floor too, I much prefer something firm to something that I may wake up cocooned inside and unable to escape from.

Mattress on the floor is also a viable short term solution.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia