Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-06-2017, 02:58 PM   #8501
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
You can get a full height UK king size rated up to about 500lb for about 40-50 quid, Mrs.C used one for the 4 months before we got the furniture moved. And we still use it as an occasional guestbed.
Tesco has a pretty decent double for about half that.

Just remember that the stated ratings are for distributed weight. If e.g. I, put an elbow or knee down to lever myself around I might well exceed the rating in point pressure.

So it's just as well that I'm fine with a sofa or just a floor too, I much prefer something firm to something that I may wake up cocooned inside and unable to escape from.

Mattress on the floor is also a viable short term solution.
Unfortunately I am at a point in my life where if I had a spare £50, I would be using it on food, bills and vet fees.

I don't have a sofa or a spare mattress or I would just use those. We have the air mattress for when I have guests but it looks like I'm going to have to sleep on that and my guests are gonna have to sleep in my actual bed. All my floors are hard vinyl as well and I have concrete floors so they are freezing cold in the winter, hah.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #8502
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I'm going to have to sleep on that and my guests are gonna have to sleep in my actual bed. All my floors are hard vinyl as well and I have concrete floors so they are freezing cold in the winter, hah.
Ach, just dogpile everyone into the bed and hope for the best.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:37 PM   #8503
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Loopy - to be more comfortable, why don't you try & get 2 euro-pallets (at best size 3 in 1000 x 1200 mm) as makeshift bed-frame for your air mattress?

Put a blanket on top, really pump up the mattress (check for small holes & that plug is air-tight)- and you'll probably sleep well (at least loads better than on the cold floor in winter). Those euro-pallets are better than many actual bedframes; have tried it myself (... and they have a load capacity of up to 1.5 t metric by the way.... ).

Where to get them (... for free, or a small tip)? Many large super markets, home repair or construction materials stores will definitely have a few spare ones in their warehouse (some which couldn't be returned, have a minor defect, were somehow altered and no longer fit...etc.). Try your local Lidl or Aldi - friends got their student apartment eur-palleted with their help.
Tell them a teary story of a poor girl with no bed for her big boyfriend ... you'll definitely run into sympathy.

(... and if someone later on gives you the gift of 2 old mattresses, you can turn them into a funky sofa with a nice blanket).
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 06:33 PM   #8504
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I have an air mattress I take when I stay at rental places in case their bed is crappy. It supports 272 kg.
Since I can't rep you at present, say it with dead flowers at my wedding and I won't forget to put roses on your grave.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:53 AM   #8505
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Loopy - to be more comfortable, why don't you try & get 2 euro-pallets (at best size 3 in 1000 x 1200 mm) as makeshift bed-frame for your air mattress?

Put a blanket on top, really pump up the mattress (check for small holes & that plug is air-tight)- and you'll probably sleep well (at least loads better than on the cold floor in winter). Those euro-pallets are better than many actual bedframes; have tried it myself (... and they have a load capacity of up to 1.5 t metric by the way.... ).

Where to get them (... for free, or a small tip)? Many large super markets, home repair or construction materials stores will definitely have a few spare ones in their warehouse (some which couldn't be returned, have a minor defect, were somehow altered and no longer fit...etc.). Try your local Lidl or Aldi - friends got their student apartment eur-palleted with their help.
Tell them a teary story of a poor girl with no bed for her big boyfriend ... you'll definitely run into sympathy.

(... and if someone later on gives you the gift of 2 old mattresses, you can turn them into a funky sofa with a nice blanket).
I second that idea! Three years ago when I got my place I decided to make a bed frame using europallets because I loved the industrial touch. It was a great idea, super comfy and if you like em big and you like it rough, I cant think of a better bed frame. I had a pleasure of breaking many furnitures with my lovers but the pallets never let me down even in the most ridiculous situations.
Old 01-07-2017, 05:35 AM   #8506
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I second that idea! Three years ago when I got my place I decided to make a bed frame using europallets because I loved the industrial touch. It was a great idea, super comfy and if you like em big and you like it rough, I cant think of a better bed frame. I had a pleasure of breaking many furnitures with my lovers but the pallets never let me down even in the most ridiculous situations.
Well.... that's an interesting thought
Old 01-07-2017, 10:45 AM   #8507
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
This is obviously a great idea!

Just one question: What is a euro-pallet?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 01:07 PM   #8508
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

A euro-pallet is the EU normed, standardized wooden underconstruction used to transport packaged goods. They're passed around on a lease system, but there always are a few spare. Ask at your local Lidl, Aldi or home repairs store.
Good luck!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 05:53 AM   #8509
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^An illustration for anyone interested:

In this US, you don't see them quite as frequently as the similar enough Industrial pallets. Of course, either are readily enough free to be had for anyone who's actually looking out for them. I think, any kind of small, independentish local retailer is typically more than happy to get rid of a couple in particularly good condition, just to satisfy and acquire a potential new customer.

Euro Pallets.png
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 11:28 AM   #8510
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Loopy here are some samples.

You wan get really creative. They even have some for our furry friends! (the four legged ones)

http://pallet-furniture.blogspot.com...t-of-used.html
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:54 PM   #8511
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Loopy here are some samples.

You wan get really creative. They even have some for our furry friends! (the four legged ones)

http://pallet-furniture.blogspot.com...t-of-used.html
Cool site with some nice ideas.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:25 AM   #8512
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have zero motivation to go to work today. I'm tired and just want to go back to bed.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:45 PM   #8513
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

2 hrs left, not sure if i am gonna make it.

Job search time!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:52 AM   #8514
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
2 hrs left, not sure if i am gonna make it.

Job search time!
Good luck! Hope you find someplace worthy of you

---------------
After a long and crazy day, I just spent an hour replying to some AirBnB guests in the rustiest German ever. Wouldn't have thought I'd be able to pull that off. I'm playing co-host for my brother who lives in Australia. Dude owes me bigtime
Old 01-12-2017, 02:25 PM   #8515
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm fighting a cold, the world outside is one giant slush puddle which is going to turn into a solid mass of ice overnight, and my son's differential equations professor is basically copying out the textbook that he wrote onto the board as his approximation of giving a lecture on the topic.

And yet for some reason I'm feeling super happy. Almost giddy. I'd dance around if it wasn't that moving my head that rapidly right now isn't a good thing. (And no, I'm not on any medication). Possibly some weird side effect of the cold? I don't know, but I guess I'll just be happy that I'm feeling happy!

ETA: also haven't been very active for the past couple of days because of feeling 'meh,' which has me feeling more jiggly than normal. But that isn't even the source of the happy, just something else to enjoy from the happy.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:35 PM   #8516
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
my son's differential equations professor is basically copying out the textbook that he wrote onto the board as his approximation of giving a lecture on the topic.
I had a prof in grad school whose "lectures" consisted of writing out equations on the blackboard. The board ran around three sides of the room, and he would cover it all with fine writing (which took most of the hour) and then ask,"Are there any questions?" If someone DID ask a question about some part of the equation, he would answer it by erasing that section of the board and re-writing it.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:14 AM   #8517
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last night I had to break up a frozen sack of sand to spread on our icy driveway. Enough tossing the lump into the air led to smaller lumps breaking off, but then the small lumps needed breaking up. I could try to cut them up with the edge of the spade, I could smack them with the flat of the spade, I could stomp hard on them ...

IC that I may have broken up those smaller hunks of frozen sand by stomping on them in no small part because I was enjoying the rather intense thigh-quakes this produced
Old 01-17-2017, 03:05 PM   #8518
Tad
mostly harmless

I confess that I'm a hypocrite. I'm a big fan of education, and when people didn't complete secondary school for whatever reason and go back to complete it I'm a big supporter and think they should be proud of what they are doing.

But on those occasions when I'm running late for work and grab a bus to get me close more quickly, I get off at the stop for the Adult Highschool. And some little part of me always thinks "I hope that people don't think that I'm going there.

Some days I'm better at shushing that voice, but there there are days like today where the bus was quite full, with the only open seats being beside a guy who looked like he hadn't had an opportunity to bathe in some days or a rather lovely BBW. Not much of a decision there -- I perched on the open portion of the seat beside the BBW (and really thought about bringing up Dimensions on my phone just in case she somehow noticed, in case she wasn't aware of such things -- but she was so engrossed in her phone that there was no chance she'd notice anything on mine). But when I got off I definitely had that irrational voice going "I hope she doesn't think I'm only now finishing up my high school." Stupid irrational voices
Old 01-18-2017, 02:09 AM   #8519
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I confess that I'm a hypocrite. I'm a big fan of education, and when people didn't complete secondary school for whatever reason and go back to complete it I'm a big supporter and think they should be proud of what they are doing.

But on those occasions when I'm running late for work and grab a bus to get me close more quickly, I get off at the stop for the Adult Highschool. And some little part of me always thinks "I hope that people don't think that I'm going there.

Some days I'm better at shushing that voice, but there there are days like today where the bus was quite full, with the only open seats being beside a guy who looked like he hadn't had an opportunity to bathe in some days or a rather lovely BBW. Not much of a decision there -- I perched on the open portion of the seat beside the BBW (and really thought about bringing up Dimensions on my phone just in case she somehow noticed, in case she wasn't aware of such things -- but she was so engrossed in her phone that there was no chance she'd notice anything on mine). But when I got off I definitely had that irrational voice going "I hope she doesn't think I'm only now finishing up my high school." Stupid irrational voices
The awesome thing about this confession (and the general teait of yours, which I [will] keep referring to ) is that you're aware of the irrationality. Many people wouldn't be.
Old 01-18-2017, 12:05 PM   #8520
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
The awesome thing about this confession (and the general teait of yours, which I [will] keep referring to ) is that you're aware of the irrationality. Many people wouldn't be.

What ODFFA said!
Old 01-18-2017, 01:13 PM   #8521
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Definitely. Self-awareness is a rare and impressive thing.
Old 01-18-2017, 01:27 PM   #8522
Tad
mostly harmless

I’ve maybe figured out how to better express what annoys me about those thoughts: if instead of dismissing it as a random irrational thought I accept that it says something about how I feel deep down, then it suggests that even a chance of a passing lessening of my various privileges makes me feel insecure. I like to think that my sense of self-worth derives from internal sources and is reasonably grounded, but things like this suggest I’m more externally driven than I like to admit, and more dependent on the various privileges that I happen to be heir to than I want to think about.

Yes, better to be aware than not, but it would be a whole lot better yet to not be (at least in part) a conceited ass in the first place, you know?

PS: But thank you for the nice words.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:52 PM   #8523
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Iíve maybe figured out how to better express what annoys me about those thoughts: if instead of dismissing it as a random irrational thought I accept that it says something about how I feel deep down, then it suggests that even a chance of a passing lessening of my various privileges makes me feel insecure. I like to think that my sense of self-worth derives from internal sources and is reasonably grounded, but things like this suggest Iím more externally driven than I like to admit, and more dependent on the various privileges that I happen to be heir to than I want to think about.

Yes, better to be aware than not, but it would be a whole lot better yet to not be (at least in part) a conceited ass in the first place, you know?

PS: But thank you for the nice words.
I do completely get that. It's hard not to want the congratulations instead of the raised eyebrow, even when your neocortex condemns the notion that an eyebrow needs raising. You know how the world currently works. Add to that the presence of a lovely BBW? Pssssh. The universe was not going easy on you that day.

Being a social creature does come with that annoying desire to belong and be liked. Giving it up in the name of logic & compassion isn't always plain sailing, even for the most wonderful of people. The opposite often comes more naturally. And that is frustrating.
Old 01-27-2017, 05:00 PM   #8524
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know if anyone else does this, but I confess that I use my arm as a pillow a lot when I sleep. Even with pillows I feel more comfortable resting my head on my hand/forearm first.
Old 01-27-2017, 05:24 PM   #8525
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I use my upper arm as a pillow. Unless I'm in bed with an FFA, in which case they always use my upper arm as their pillow.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia