Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-27-2017, 06:27 PM   #8526
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Upper arm IS the best pillow
Old 01-28-2017, 11:38 AM   #8527
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that my other half bought me a box of 18 chocolate bars which arrived on wednesday.

There are currently 6 left.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 02:02 PM   #8528
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I confess that my other half bought me a box of 18 chocolate bars which arrived on wednesday.

Such restraint!

Also: good on your other half.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:46 AM   #8529
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hate fish and almost everything that comes from the sea.
I'll only eat deep fried clams, calamari and one specific brand of store bought fish cakes.

Why can't I live above a nice Italian Bistro?
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:43 AM   #8530
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Update: They were all gone by Sunday evening. That was a marvelous way to spend four days!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 03:42 AM   #8531
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I'll only eat deep fried clams, calamari and one specific brand of store bought fish cakes.

YES Seafood is vile.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:11 AM   #8532
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Update: They were all gone by Sunday evening. That was a marvelous way to spend four days!
I love that kind of weekend.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:33 AM   #8533
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
YES Seafood is vile.
BLASPHEMY!
Steamed Maine lobster with drawn butter and corn on the cob, linguini with white clam sauce, shrimp! How can anyone dislike those?

Greek charcoal grilled octopus, scungili (conch) marinara over friselle, swordfish!

Not to mention sushi...

Seafood is so diverse and amazeballs.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:44 AM   #8534
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love seafood in almost all of its forms, and it always puzzles me that some people don't like it. However given the finite supplies in the ocean, concerns about over fishing, and all of that, I'm happy enough to have less competition for the yummies ;-)
Old 01-30-2017, 08:23 AM   #8535
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I love seafood in almost all of its forms, and it always puzzles me that some people don't like it.
Actually it is not that surprising. Especially sea food - not so much fish - has a complex protein structure which is difficult for many people to digest. So everything from it being unpalatable to people having downright allergic reactions is pretty common.
(Like peanuts and strawberries - those are other foods which simply don't suit everyone.)

So not liking something which can give you some form of indigestion is normal.

Also - fish and sea food, especially if not 105% fresh, can be extremely smelly. People with particularly sensitive olfactory sense will find it less enjoyable for that reason.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:32 AM   #8536
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

When i am out your way i will do my damnest to eat it all for you!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:40 AM   #8537
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Also - fish and sea food, especially if not 105% fresh, can be extremely smelly. People with particularly sensitive olfactory sense will find it less enjoyable for that reason.
These days you're often better off buying frozen fish and thawing it at home. They usually freeze the fish within hours of catching or farming it.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:59 PM   #8538
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The interview is finally set for Friday and IC I'm alternating between feeling badass and feeling nervous as hell. Also guilty because I know a co-worker who's also up for the interview and she's amazing, if somehow I beat her to the position I'll feel rotten about it... but dammit I need it.
Old 01-30-2017, 02:05 PM   #8539
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
The interview is finally set for Friday and IC I'm alternating between feeling badass and feeling nervous as hell. Also guilty because I know a co-worker who's also up for the interview and she's amazing, if somehow I beat her to the position I'll feel rotten about it... but dammit I need it.
I understand that feeling. The thing to remember is that you don't know exactly what they are looking for in that position. Barring sexism (which sadly is a very real possibility still), if she is as good as that, then she may get the job, but also maybe they are looking for particular traits or knowledge that you have. Give it your best and try not to feel too guilty or crushed, no matter the outcome.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:52 PM   #8540
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Everything from the sea is the best!
Just had Shrimp with broccoli for lunch. I mostly eat seafood and fish.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 06:12 PM   #8541
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My dad just proposed to his girlfriend and I have really mixed feelings. She great and I'm super happy for them. I also know it's going to be hard on my mom because she isn't 100% about the guy she's dating. Also I guess I'll have step siblings. I met one once but the other is in California. I sort of knew it was coming but never really thought about it.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:28 PM   #8542
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't had the best year since I was last here.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 02:09 AM   #8543
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

We are very sorry to hear that Surly - but at the same time happy to welcome you back!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 05:46 AM   #8544
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
We are very sorry to hear that Surly - but at the same time happy to welcome you back!
Agouderia caught my feelings exactly. We're here if you want to talk about it, or if you want to talk about anything but it.
Old 02-13-2017, 06:32 AM   #8545
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Welcome back! Here's to a better 2017
Old 02-13-2017, 09:33 AM   #8546
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I sure hate to hear this but I will echo the other sentiments in that it is good to see you back around. For a while hopefully?
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:19 PM   #8547
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, I took a few pics, one I posted in the nekkid thread, and a couple others that were front views, one covering my junk and the other full on with no covering at all. I have them in a file site and sent a link to a female friend to another pic that was on that site. I just now realized that after doing the exact same thing on photobucket by not locking down all my pics so only the one I want showed can be seen, I did lock my photobucket, but never did this site. I really hope she didn't see them, the awkwardness level will be high. Not so much for me, but for her. Hopefully she didn't wander about looking at other albums. Yep, I'm an idiot.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:43 PM   #8548
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lol leo, omg im sorry but lololol, ah memories!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:55 PM   #8549
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lol.. sorry Leo.. but that is like a medicine cabinet. Most people snoop around in the medicine cabinet..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2017, 10:03 PM   #8550
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Hahaha. Thanks, but I'm gonna keep to my private fantasy and say that she never saw it. As long as she never brings it up that is!

ETA: In truth I don't mind the one that I'm covered in as I'll likely post that one here at some point since I put up the rear view already, but the one that is full on is the one that will crank up the ick factor.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia