Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-20-2017, 11:58 AM   #8551
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just put in my first application for a job in Alberta. Alright universe, lets see what you've got next for Rabbit
Old 02-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #8552
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I just put in my first application for a job in Alberta. Alright universe, lets see what you've got next for Rabbit
Congratulations! So you're taking Justin Trudeau up on his offer that Canada will always be open to those who need to flee "he-who-must-not-be named"....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:57 PM   #8553
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sending out SUPER POSITIVE VIBES! May Alberta offer you great opportunities.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:16 PM   #8554
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Good luck!!!
Old 02-22-2017, 03:20 PM   #8555
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good luck!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:57 AM   #8556
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Omg! Fingers crossed! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
Old 02-23-2017, 04:26 AM   #8557
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Back to Canadia! I'm jealous. Realllly hope all works out to make that happen.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:37 AM   #8558
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that if we have one more power cut this morning, I am going to throw my laptop out the damn window.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:03 PM   #8559
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I went wedding dress shopping for the first time today. It feels so freakin weird to not be telling my fiancÚ about the dresses and showing him pictures, normally I tell him just about everything.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 03:13 AM   #8560
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I went wedding dress shopping for the first time today. It feels so freakin weird to not be telling my fiancÚ about the dresses and showing him pictures, normally I tell him just about everything.
So exciting! You can always show us when we have a safe pic
Thread hahaha what kind of dress are you looking for? Something big and puffy princes like or modern sleek tightly wrapped one?
Old 02-27-2017, 07:04 AM   #8561
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
So exciting! You can always show us when we have a safe pic
Thread hahaha what kind of dress are you looking for? Something big and puffy princes like or modern sleek tightly wrapped one?
I'm going for more soft and romantic. The wedding is going to be rustic, the venue I love is a big barn and there's a horse on property and I could arrive in a horse drawn carriage if I want.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:52 AM   #8562
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
I'm going for more soft and romantic. The wedding is going to be rustic, the venue I love is a big barn and there's a horse on property and I could arrive in a horse drawn carriage if I want.
Omg! Sounds amazing!
Old 02-27-2017, 07:40 PM   #8563
lille

I found my dress!

This is the front runner for venues.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0777.jpg (527.2 KB, 147 views)
Old 02-27-2017, 08:27 PM   #8564
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Good luck. Hope you enjoy my homeland.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 06:38 AM   #8565
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yah on finding the dress, and the prospective venue looks lovely!
Old 02-28-2017, 01:29 PM   #8566
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I found my dress!

This is the front runner for venues.
That's a really nice venue.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:10 PM   #8567
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Men are from bars, women form venues.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:21 PM   #8568
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
That's a really nice venue.
I agree. That looks like a beautiful place to have a wedding
Old 03-01-2017, 07:08 PM   #8569
lille

Thank you guys, I'm super excited.
Old 03-07-2017, 02:51 PM   #8570
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I miss all of you - I've barely had time to be online

And I wanted to get into the new debate board but I haven't had time for that either!!
Old 03-09-2017, 11:13 AM   #8571
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Hubby bought a deep fryer and apparently my concentration today is utterly destroyed. Stupid underlying FFA hormones!
Old 03-09-2017, 01:05 PM   #8572
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When our gas fireplace is on, our cat gets predictably in lust with the heat. When it isn’t on, sometimes she’ll walk up to it and stare at it in a way that has us convinced that she is remembering how much she loves when it is in use, enjoying the memory of the last time and anticipating the next one.

IC that I’m totally imagining you looking at the deep fryer this way.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:27 PM   #8573
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Lmfao yesss i believe that!!!
Old 03-09-2017, 01:37 PM   #8574
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Hubby bought a deep fryer and apparently my concentration today is utterly destroyed. Stupid underlying FFA hormones!
Do you guys like deep fried Mars bars? I used to make those all the time, before my fryer died. *remembers fondly*
Old 03-09-2017, 03:34 PM   #8575
Tad
mostly harmless

The only thing my wife has used her deep fryer for is 'rice balls' (basically take a piece of mozzarella cheese, wrap it in a couple of centimeters of risotto, coat that in panko bread crumbs, then deep fry the whole thing). They are the most amazing, hearty, addictive, 'snack' food imaginable. Making the risotto and rolling everything is still pretty time consuming, but being able to cook them up four at a time in the deep fryer makes the whole process somewhat more reasonable and safer.

Some day we'll make something else with it, really we will

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia