Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-02-2017, 09:53 AM   #8601
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Maybe this will help: think about the most irritating people at your old job, and imagine them trying to do this one. It may not cure your anxiety, but at least you'll have a good laugh.
I think often if i want to go back to where i was and i honestly don't, but I miss being a cog. The work doesn't bother me. That i can do. I get anxiety when efiling returns because money will be deducted from peoples account.

I just have to keep reminding myself to:
A - take a deep breath.
B - the company is the one liable, not me (this doesn't really work because I still feel responsible)

And C - this is not a life or death situation.

People keep saying I will get over it. I guess I will. This is my first time being the actual person to submit efilings to the government besides my own and it is a bit overwhelming.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2017, 02:53 AM   #8602
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I think often if i want to go back to where i was and i honestly don't, but I miss being a cog. The work doesn't bother me. That i can do. I get anxiety when efiling returns because money will be deducted from peoples account.

I just have to keep reminding myself to:
A - take a deep breath.
B - the company is the one liable, not me (this doesn't really work because I still feel responsible)

And C - this is not a life or death situation.

People keep saying I will get over it. I guess I will. This is my first time being the actual person to submit efilings to the government besides my own and it is a bit overwhelming.

It's obvious you're a brainy lady, so you've got that going for you

Caution is a good thing, but you needn't expect superhuman accuracy from yourself. I'm sure being a first-timer does factor into the anxiety. Some or most of that will probably subside in time. Best of luck <3
Old 04-09-2017, 12:37 PM   #8603
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
It's obvious you're a brainy lady, so you've got that going for you

Caution is a good thing, but you needn't expect superhuman accuracy from yourself. I'm sure being a first-timer does factor into the anxiety. Some or most of that will probably subside in time. Best of luck <3
Thank ODFFA. Believe it or not, in a week I am already use to it. I have had a few mistakes that turned out well thankfully. I owned up to the mistakes which they were impressed and happy about.

I figure the worse they can do is fire me. So i get a few months off before going back to my old job..lol. but things are all good.

Old 04-10-2017, 04:39 AM   #8604
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that one of my bosses was teasing a coworker of mine for gaining weight and it makes me soooo awkward to listen to! I realised after a moment that it makes me awkward to overhear because I associate it with flirting, as I'm such a troll and a tease to my other half. That's why I felt like I was overhearing something I shouldn't be, hah!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:46 AM   #8605
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I confess that one of my bosses was teasing a coworker of mine for gaining weight and it makes me soooo awkward to listen to! I realised after a moment that it makes me awkward to overhear because I associate it with flirting, as I'm such a troll and a tease to my other half. That's why I felt like I was overhearing something I shouldn't be, hah!

I can so see myself reacting the same way.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:57 AM   #8606
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that this place has influenced my thought processes over time ... one of the first things I noticed upon entering this waiting room is that it has couple of 1.5x wide chairs and some rows of seating without arms.

Used to be a topic that came up quite a bit, in the old, more active and activist, days. Can't think of the last time I saw the topic brought up, but I guess I'm just programmed to notice such things now.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:11 AM   #8607
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
IC that this place has influenced my thought processes over time ... one of the first things I noticed upon entering this waiting room is that it has couple of 1.5x wide chairs and some rows of seating without arms.

Used to be a topic that came up quite a bit, in the old, more active and activist, days. Can't think of the last time I saw the topic brought up, but I guess I'm just programmed to notice such things now.
Clearly this place has influenced you in more ways than one *poke*
Old 04-10-2017, 11:41 AM   #8608
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My cat loved my boob too aggressively - now it is bruised (marching and kneading)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:10 PM   #8609
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

Lol Tad--- I do that now, too. Look around a waiting room at the size of the chairs....and always think of Russell Williams' posts about fat activism. He said he would always ask for bigger chairs in waiting rooms if none were available.
Never thought about it before then.
I also think of another poster from past days that worried about toilets that were hanging on the wall (instead of sitting on the floor). They hang from the wall at my job...something I most likely would have never even noticed without reading that thread on Dims so long ago.

Do want to say though...that since I've started paying attention, there do seem to be more "big people" chairs in some places.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 07:37 AM   #8610
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I keep reading the Fat Sexuality board and being surprised that I can't relate to anything there. Despite knowing full well that I'm asexual and have no interest in sexual things. I'm honestly not sure what else I was expecting.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:38 AM   #8611
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I don’t have nearly the physical nor mental stamina to be a caregiver (or just a ‘good wife’, in the older cultural usage of the phrase).

In other words, with the wife unable to do a lot of things because of one hand being in a cast (and needing to be elevated much of the time), and our cat having a load of problems right that require extra cleaning and laundry, I’m just not keeping up as well as I should, because I lose track of what still needs to be done (lack of adequate focus), or remember but just can’t bring myself to do one more thing, or just sit down for a break because I’m tired and don’t get up again in time to get everything done.

So much admiration to people who can spend hours straight doing chores and keep the efficiency up. I never pretended that was me, but it has really hit me these past couple of weeks just how far short of the mark I fall on that front!

I also C (ack a dual confession, not a single one!) that I think I have to give in and finally look at getting physio for my elbow. When drinking tea starts to hurt I can’t really pretend that it isn’t much of a bother
Old 04-24-2017, 11:44 AM   #8612
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tad- I understand it to well. I seriously admire people who can do all the tasks. Like, how is one suppose to have a career, home, kids, be fit, have social life and sleep? Like how? Que? I can't get my dogs and house under control and I don't work lol or workout for that matter hahaha

Anyway at least you're doing your best, and that is admirable, really.

IC that my sex drive is still fucking high and I feel like a pervert all the time. I was in a polish war museum today, reading about horrible things and mass murders etc and there was a guy(fat obv) just fucking walking around and my mind went blank for a sec and next thing I know I'm fucking him in my head. I've been so horny since I can't wait for my fat baby to get back home. At what age does it stop!??? I feel like a teenage boy ready to fuck whoever walks and fits my idea of fuckable.
Old 04-24-2017, 05:46 PM   #8613
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post

IC that my sex drive is still fucking high and I feel like a pervert all the time.At what age does it stop!???
It varies, depending on how long you live.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:57 PM   #8614
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I've been so horny since I can't wait for my fat baby to get back home. At what age does it stop!??? I feel like a teenage boy ready to fuck whoever walks and fits my idea of fuckable.
I feel you sister. I got turned on watching Cool Runnings on Netflix because of John Candy this past week. I feel like when I hit 28-29 I became a super horndog. Im almost 31 and it still hasnt worn out. When does your fat sweetie come home?
Old 04-25-2017, 02:46 AM   #8615
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I feel you sister. I got turned on watching Cool Runnings on Netflix because of John Candy this past week. I feel like when I hit 28-29 I became a super horndog. Im almost 31 and it still hasnt worn out. When does your fat sweetie come home?
I'm doomed than. I need to check that guy out
He came home yesterday after work around 9pm but he's less into sex than I am hahahaha poor guy
Old 04-25-2017, 08:19 AM   #8616
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Tad- I understand it to well. I seriously admire people who can do all the tasks. Like, how is one suppose to have a career, home, kids, be fit, have social life and sleep? Like how? Que? I can't get my dogs and house under control and I don't work lol or workout for that matter hahaha

Anyway at least you're doing your best, and that is admirable, really.

IC that my sex drive is still fucking high and I feel like a pervert all the time. I was in a polish war museum today, reading about horrible things and mass murders etc and there was a guy(fat obv) just fucking walking around and my mind went blank for a sec and next thing I know I'm fucking him in my head. I've been so horny since I can't wait for my fat baby to get back home. At what age does it stop!??? I feel like a teenage boy ready to fuck whoever walks and fits my idea of fuckable.
Don't feel bad. You're defenitely not alone. I'm 43 and I'm still the same way. Maddening at times but whatever, it beats the alternative. At least for me anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
It varies, depending on how long you live.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 11:33 PM   #8617
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Don't feel bad. You're defenitely not alone. I'm 43 and I'm still the same way. Maddening at times but whatever, it beats the alternative. At least for me anyways.
I don't feel bad! But getting wet in a really inappropriate situations is annoying as fuck because my mind literally goes blank.

For example right now I'm on a train to gdansk, I'm suppose to be studying for an exam I have later today but there is a gorgeous baby faced chubby baby sitting across from me and I just can't get my eyes off his jiggling tummy

Guys update: he's sitting next to a slim guy and the contrast! God have mercy!
Old 04-26-2017, 08:17 AM   #8618
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't feel bad! But getting wet in a really inappropriate situations is annoying as fuck because my mind literally goes blank.

For example right now I'm on a train to gdansk, I'm suppose to be studying for an exam I have later today but there is a gorgeous baby faced chubby baby sitting across from me and I just can't get my eyes off his jiggling tummy

I need to find a seat on the train across from you...
Old 04-26-2017, 02:33 PM   #8619
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You mean 2 seats?
Old 04-26-2017, 02:37 PM   #8620
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

I don't know your age, but 35-45 is INSANE! Brace yourself!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:13 PM   #8621
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
You mean 2 seats?
Are you implying that the width of my posterior region is such that I would not fit within the confines of a single seat?
Old 04-27-2017, 12:41 PM   #8622
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Are you implying that the width of my posterior region is such that I would not fit within the confines of a single seat?
I think each side of your posterior would fit in a seat.

Besides, FFA like whole rounded doubles and triples =p
Old 05-09-2017, 07:20 AM   #8623
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

IC that sometimes I just want to give up on everything. I just don't see the point in fighting for things that I am never going to get. Seems like my weight is keeping employers from taking a chance on me. They don't say that, but I feel like that plays a big part of it.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:03 AM   #8624
loopytheone
Administrator

I confess that there is only eight days left until I see my other half for the first time and I am excited and terrified (so many planes! Such a long journey!). And still slightly sick (goddamn farm and goddamn doctors for giving me the least useful handsoap ever!).

...I also confess, that the thought of seeing my man gives me funny feelings. I'm asexual so horny isn't exactly the right word for it, but OMG, I'm gonna get to see him and squeeze him and squish his chub and kiss him all over and aaaaah, I want!
Old 05-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #8625
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I confess that there is only eight days left until I see my other half for the first time and I am excited and terrified (so many planes! Such a long journey!). And still slightly sick (goddamn farm and goddamn doctors for giving me the least useful handsoap ever!).

...I also confess, that the thought of seeing my man gives me funny feelings. I'm asexual so horny isn't exactly the right word for it, but OMG, I'm gonna get to see him and squeeze him and squish his chub and kiss him all over and aaaaah, I want!
Ahhh! So excited for you! Getting to meet in person and kiss and squeeze the chub is the best

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia