Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-09-2017, 07:50 PM   #8626
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Ahhh! So excited for you! Getting to meet in person and kiss and squeeze the chub is the best
I dunno, I think getting the chub squeezed is the best

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 12:36 AM   #8627
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ahhh! So excited for you! Getting to meet in person and kiss and squeeze the chub is the best
Eeeeee, thank you! I'm so excited too, I'm gonna have to post regular updates on his squishiness. =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I dunno, I think getting the chub squeezed is the best
We are both fatties that like other fatties so I'm gonna get to experience both giving and receiving squeezes!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:46 PM   #8628
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that both of us being in stress eating mode at the same time could be dangerous.

On the other hand, with her face filled back out a bit, she looks soooo cuuuuuuute! I know she's going to be frustrated about the weight regain eventually, but it is really hard to say anything right now!
Old 05-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #8629
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC somedays I love being a part time dog mom to my roommates dogs.

Other days Im blasting Slayer to cope.

(This is after they woke me up howling and the puppy urinated on my router)
Old 05-11-2017, 12:02 PM   #8630
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I confess that both of us being in stress eating mode at the same time could be dangerous.

On the other hand, with her face filled back out a bit, she looks soooo cuuuuuuute! I know she's going to be frustrated about the weight regain eventually, but it is really hard to say anything right now!
Damn - that is every chubby chasers conundrum, Tad. We cant help but love more chub!

In all seriousness, I hope the stress subsides job wise and you find a job that is a good fit. Keep us posted, beloved Master of Moderation and Dad to all of Dims.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:14 PM   #8631
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
In all seriousness, I hope the stress subsides job wise and you find a job that is a good fit. Keep us posted, beloved Master of Moderation and Dad to all of Dims.
I vote that Rabbitislove is made official Dims nicknamer and has to nickname/give titles to us all!
Old 05-13-2017, 08:46 AM   #8632
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tonight I'm going to be on a podcast based around my hobby, and I confess I'm nervous as fuuuuuck. It's only small, barely anyone listens to it, it's just talking about nonsense... but it doesn't matter, I'm still crapping myself.
Old 05-15-2017, 04:29 PM   #8633
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I vote that Rabbitislove is made official Dims nicknamer and has to nickname/give titles to us all!
Ill have to start a thread
Old 05-26-2017, 09:12 AM   #8634
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love my fiancÚ but he is home "sick" today (he had an allergic reaction to some soap and is itchy) and it driving me crazy. Friday is the obit day of the week I have home alone becaus I work Sunday to Thursday and he works Monday to Friday. I like spending time with him but this is my only alone time.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 01:24 PM   #8635
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh yes, I want a rabbitislove nickname!
Old 05-31-2017, 08:24 AM   #8636
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been super busy and every time I glance at Dims I really hope my fav authors and authoresses have written something tantalizing for me.

Totally a double standard, since I havn't written anything in six months, despite desperate drives to.

Write me sexay stuff, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #8637
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me: I suck I am going to fail school this was a terrible idea i am so tired
Also me: 97.5%!? I am fucking awesome! I am sooo amazing! Go me! So worth it!!
Also also Me: omg i am going to fail this next assignment...
Old 06-15-2017, 12:54 PM   #8638
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Me: I wonder if the voices in Xy's head argue often.
Also me: Maybe she's out of her meds
Also also me: ohhh there a taco truck in the parking lot!
Old 06-15-2017, 01:49 PM   #8639
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Me: I wonder if the voices in Xy's head argue often.
Also me: Maybe she's out of her meds
Also also me: ohhh there a taco truck in the parking lot!
You need to get one for each voice in my head...then eat both on my behalf. Plz and ty. My mind is in accordance with this plan.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:24 PM   #8640
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Although I am not seriously proposing myself as a model of sanity, this sounds like me in every project I've ever undertaken. So FWIW, at least you know there are two of us.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:21 AM   #8641
loopytheone
Administrator

I confess that I learnt a lesson about not pushing myself on saturday.

Heatwave weather, physical labour at the farm, a poorly ventilated barn... you can all probably imagine what happened. I've never had heat stroke before and I had very little warning it was about to happen. Just suddenly throwing up everywhere, unable to see properly, unable to talk or think straight.... *shudders*

Take care of yourselves in the heat, friends.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:06 AM   #8642
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I confess that I learnt a lesson about not pushing myself on saturday.

Heatwave weather, physical labour at the farm, a poorly ventilated barn... you can all probably imagine what happened. I've never had heat stroke before and I had very little warning it was about to happen. Just suddenly throwing up everywhere, unable to see properly, unable to talk or think straight.... *shudders*

Take care of yourselves in the heat, friends.
Scary deal. Heat stroke can be very serious. I'm glad you're ok. Rest and get plenty of fluids as you recover and be cautious going forward as you will be more susceptible to them now that you've had one. Although a little on the pricey side, pedialyte is the best thing to drink when you need to stay hydrated plus water as well. Pro tip: You can do regular Gatorade as well, but put a pinch (or two depending on the size) of salt, preferably Himalayan or Kosher and not just plain table salt, in your Gatorade or even 2-3 times a day in your water. It will help your body absorb more of the liquid and give you better hydration.

Out of curiosity, how warm was the temperature there during the heatwave?
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 07:40 AM   #8643
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Scary deal. Heat stroke can be very serious. I'm glad you're ok. Rest and get plenty of fluids as you recover and be cautious going forward as you will be more susceptible to them now that you've had one. Although a little on the pricey side, pedialyte is the best thing to drink when you need to stay hydrated plus water as well. Pro tip: You can do regular Gatorade as well, but put a pinch (or two depending on the size) of salt, preferably Himalayan or Kosher and not just plain table salt, in your Gatorade or even 2-3 times a day in your water. It will help your body absorb more of the liquid and give you better hydration.

Yeah, the farm wanted me to come in the next morning and carry on working in even hotter weather but I told them to get lost, hah. The weather is actually hotter here than on the day I got heatstroke but I'm not doing physical labour or standing in a red-hot barn so I'm coping much better.

I wish I had something like that, I was just drinking water in the morning. And by the time I started throwing up there was no point the staff keep giving me stuff to drink (which was plain water anyway!) coz I just threw it all right back up again. That was probably the scariest thing to be honest, that I couldn't even get any fluids in because my stomach was just constantly heaving.

And this is going to sound extremely tame, but I think it was about 80-85 fahrenheit outside. But the barn has awful ventilation and was full of people and animals so it was much much hotter inside.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:12 AM   #8644
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Glad you are safe, loops!

A trick we learned is that the blood vessels in your hands and feet are closer to rhe surface, meaning that if you stand in or soak your hands for 10 min in cold water it quickly and safely lowers your core temp.

Also icecubes in the boobs work, in a pinch lol
Old 06-19-2017, 08:36 AM   #8645
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Also icecubes in the boobs work, in a pinch lol
But only if you're wearing a white shirt and no bra.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:23 AM   #8646
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yeah, the farm wanted me to come in the next morning and carry on working in even hotter weather but I told them to get lost, hah. The weather is actually hotter here than on the day I got heatstroke but I'm not doing physical labour or standing in a red-hot barn so I'm coping much better.

I wish I had something like that, I was just drinking water in the morning. And by the time I started throwing up there was no point the staff keep giving me stuff to drink (which was plain water anyway!) coz I just threw it all right back up again. That was probably the scariest thing to be honest, that I couldn't even get any fluids in because my stomach was just constantly heaving.

And this is going to sound extremely tame, but I think it was about 80-85 fahrenheit outside. But the barn has awful ventilation and was full of people and animals so it was much much hotter inside.
Tame for my standards for sure due to where I live, but to where you live and what you are acclimated to that is pretty doggone high!

Now that you know, just make sure to pack in the fluids well ahead of time like the night before and the morning of and take a few minutes every half hour or so to stop, cool off, and drink some water or other recovery fluids. Plus what Xy said is also a good idea. Either submerse your wrists in ice cold water or take an ice cube and run it along the inside of your wrists where the arteries are closest to the skin.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:36 PM   #8647
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Heat stroke can indeed be very serious - and as Loopy's ordeal shows, 'it's not the heat, it's the humidity' and lack of air movement.

Give me 100F and 25% humidity over 80F and 98% humidity any day!

And Texas Gatorade must have a lot less sugar in it than the Canadian edition, if it's effective against dehydration in hot weather. The recommended drink here for rehydration after mild heat stroke is orange juice cut half'n'half with water, with a pinch of salt - gets rid of the sugars that makes it harder to absorb the water, and adds the potassium (from the orange juice) and the sodium (from the salt) that help the absorption of water and the rebalancing of electrolytes in the body.

Gatorade back in the 1980s was like that here, but today Canadian market Gatorade is essentially flat orange soda pop. Far too sweet, no potassium, almost no sodium.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:58 PM   #8648
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Heat stroke can indeed be very serious - and as Loopy's ordeal shows, 'it's not the heat, it's the humidity' and lack of air movement.

And Texas Gatorade must have a lot less sugar in it than the Canadian edition, if it's effective against dehydration in hot weather. The recommended drink here for rehydration after mild heat stroke is orange juice cut half'n'half with water, with a pinch of salt - gets rid of the sugars that makes it harder to absorb the water, and adds the potassium (from the orange juice) and the sodium (from the salt) that help the absorption of water and the rebalancing of electrolytes in the body.

Gatorade back in the 1980s was like that here, but today Canadian market Gatorade is essentially flat orange soda pop. Far too sweet, no potassium, almost no sodium.
Agreed. That's why it's not ideal, but with a healthy pinch of salt it brings the fluid and electrolyte absorption back into a better range. Me personally, I prefer pedialyte or just good cold water with a pinch of salt in it. But in extreme cases pedialyte for sure.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:54 AM   #8649
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
And this is going to sound extremely tame, but I think it was about 80-85 fahrenheit outside.
Glad you're okay again Loopy!

Nevertheless - and not to sound nasty - I've been laughing my head off at UK newspaper reporting on the "killer heat-wave". We're talking about 85-90░F/30-32░C. By those standards, the most populated regions of the world would be oversized cemeteries. And it lets me wonder how the British ever survived being a colonial power ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
My world - summer in the Levant
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:53 AM   #8650
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Agreed. That's why it's not ideal, but with a healthy pinch of salt it brings the fluid and electrolyte absorption back into a better range. Me personally, I prefer pedialyte or just good cold water with a pinch of salt in it. But in extreme cases pedialyte for sure.
The trouble is though, when I actually had heat stroke I couldn't drink anything, and anything I managed to force down just got threw up again straight away. So at what point would the pedialyte etc be useful? Before that point, I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Glad you're okay again Loopy!

Nevertheless - and not to sound nasty - I've been laughing my head off at UK newspaper reporting on the "killer heat-wave". We're talking about 85-90░F/30-32░C. By those standards, the most populated regions of the world would be oversized cemeteries. And it lets me wonder how the British ever survived being a colonial power ...

My world - summer in the Levant
Hey now, this is about 10 degrees hotter than usual all of the sudden, with very high humidity! I think most people would struggle if you suddenly changed things that dramatically! Not to mention, nowhere around here has air con or even good ventilation or anything; my house is like a greenhouse.

It's one thing to have high temperatures in a place designed to deal with them and another completely to have them in a place like this. When I had heat stroke? There were no fans, nowhere cold to put me, not even a place with good ventilation; the best they could do was an office with a single window open. I also took them half an hour to realise that I needed to be manually cooled down; nobody teaches us what to do when we/other people are in trouble from the heat. As much as I laugh about it, I got to a point where I was on my own and couldn't breathe properly and had palpiations and couldn't see and couldn't remember what day of the week it was or anything like that. And I was left like that for 30 mins. They then let me walk a mile on my own in the sun. The lack of first aid knowledge when it comes to heat stroke could very easily have killed me.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia