Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-20-2017, 05:36 AM   #8651
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
The trouble is though, when I actually had heat stroke I couldn't drink anything, and anything I managed to force down just got threw up again straight away. So at what point would the pedialyte etc be useful? Before that point, I guess?
Yes, before it reaches that point. Load up the night before work when the temp is forecasted to be high and then again the next morning before work and take frequent breaks, every 30 minutes or so to cool down and drink more water. Unfortunately if you let it get to the point you were at, about the only thing that will help is IV fluids. If that's not an option then very, very small sips as many as you can take but not big enough to make you regurgitate.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:49 AM   #8652
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Yes, before it reaches that point. Load up the night before work when the temp is forecasted to be high and then again the next morning before work and take frequent breaks, every 30 minutes or so to cool down and drink more water. Unfortunately if you let it get to the point you were at, about the only thing that will help is IV fluids. If that's not an option then very, very small sips as many as you can take but not big enough to make you regurgitate.
Ah, okay, thank you. You see, I've never heard advice like this before. I hadn't really had a break since about.... 11 am? And it was 3pm when I got sick, so the 4 hours without stopping or drinking probably wasn't a good idea.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:25 AM   #8653
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Ah, okay, thank you. You see, I've never heard advice like this before. I hadn't really had a break since about.... 11 am? And it was 3pm when I got sick, so the 4 hours without stopping or drinking probably wasn't a good idea.
You're welcome. It's kind of ingrained here where I live how to deal with it. From May through September-October it is usually 90F and up with 85-95% humidity and I work outside most of the day with periods of it being moderate to intense physical labor. Heat exhaustion, sickness, and strokes are very real day-to-day possibilities.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:42 PM   #8654
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I confess that I feel trapped, suffocated, and lost.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:29 PM   #8655
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
I regularly look around here to see if you've posted anything. It saddens me to see that this is the first thing in years.

Keep your chin up lady.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:01 AM   #8656
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
That's a shitty thing to feel. From my experience it's best to free yourself from whatever makes you feel that way. No matter how hard it is or what part of your life it is. I onced made a decision that affected my entire life. In a blink of an eye I've found myself with no love, no money, no support. I was standing in my apartment wondering how the hell im going to survive (not materialisticly but mentally). I've moved in with my brother and slowly started "walking again". I wasn't able to get out of bed first, eat or do anything. I had to learn how to live again, reevaluate my life and get back on track. It takes some time but it's worth it.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:42 AM   #8657
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that my ass just committed vandalism and I'm very ashamed.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:35 AM   #8658
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's not really a confession but have you guys realized how much easier Ed Sheeran had made FA lives?
Next time I pick up a guy for a night I will put "shape of you" as a theme song lol
But seriously nbd for me personally because I have like a million ways of saying "i love your fat body" but all those less straightforward just have to put this song on and maybe a wink and giggle HOW CUTE IS THAT

its also a good rhythm to fuck, just saying

I feel like I'm the Pervy uncle of this forum
Old 06-29-2017, 08:10 PM   #8659
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I'm going to have to look up who Ed Sheeran is (Music is so splintered these days that it can be so easy to be ignorant of someone that millions of people like :-/ )
Old 06-30-2017, 08:42 AM   #8660
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me and my coworkers are all doing nothing until we leave early today lol
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:08 AM   #8661
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
/snippety-snip/ I have like a million ways of saying "i love your fat body" but all those less straightforward just have to put this song on and maybe a wink and giggle HOW CUTE IS THAT

I looove thinking of different ways to convey that exact message. And you're our beloved resident pervy uncle, with the exception that I don't think anyone would mind sitting on your lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I confess that I'm going to have to look up who Ed Sheeran is (Music is so splintered these days that it can be so easy to be ignorant of someone that millions of people like :-/ )
He has a very smooth, "pretty" vocal. I confess I sing vicariously through people, so I adore a pretty vocal (provided it's not too all-over-the-place). But most of his lyrics have a decent amount of substance and he makes magic with an acoustic guitar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Me and my coworkers are all doing nothing until we leave early today lol
Write us a story already! [Read: from what I can tell, you seriously deserve this break ]
Old 07-01-2017, 01:22 PM   #8662
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
It's not really a confession but have you guys realized how much easier Ed Sheeran had made FA lives?
Next time I pick up a guy for a night I will put "shape of you" as a theme song lol
But seriously nbd for me personally because I have like a million ways of saying "i love your fat body" but all those less straightforward just have to put this song on and maybe a wink and giggle HOW CUTE IS THAT

Why do you live in Poland? We could be vegan pervy FFA best friends. I dont normally like Ed Sheeran but I will dance to that song in my car
Old 07-01-2017, 08:36 PM   #8663
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Why do you live in Poland? We could be vegan pervy FFA best friends. I dont normally like Ed Sheeran but I will dance to that song in my car
All y'all need to come to the U.S. so we can have an FFA gang.
We have literally tons of fat ppl and deep-fried, sugar-coated supersized everythings.
I'm not vegan but I am FFA and pervy, and as the great Loaf of Meat once sang "Two out of three ain't bad", right?
Old 07-02-2017, 03:24 PM   #8664
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
We have literally tons of fat ppl and deep-fried, sugar-coated supersized everythings.
I'm not vegan but I am FFA and pervy, and as the great Loaf of Meat once sang "Two out of three ain't bad", right?
Join on in. The FFA girl gang excludes no fat-lovin' lady!
Old 07-02-2017, 05:59 PM   #8665
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I'm not a big fan of Ed Sheeran but that song makes me...well it makes me just want to go impale my wife. There I said it!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:02 PM   #8666
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I looove thinking of different ways to convey that exact message. And you're our beloved resident pervy uncle, with the exception that I don't think anyone would mind sitting on your lap

He has a very smooth, "pretty" vocal. I confess I sing vicariously through people, so I adore a pretty vocal (provided it's not too all-over-the-place). But most of his lyrics have a decent amount of substance and he makes magic with an acoustic guitar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
IC females never liked me so you liking me makes me stupidly happy.

Odie! Thank you! I have a pretty severe social anxiety so telling me my favourite people of my favourite place want to seat on my pervy lap makes my day. and the idea of some of our boys in my lap makes me horny

Rabbit! you and me friends? That's ridiculous. It's like a dream come true. You being vegan and FFA? And pervy? And my friend? It's unacceptable, things like that doesn't exist, it's a trap. Don't try to fool me and than crush my lil veggie based heart, I'm a gentle creature. can you imagine them poor boys tho? Our duo vs the hot fatties in a bar/pub/street ?

Ed Sheeran is weirdly cute to me. I wouldn't mind making him fatter lol his songs are not my style at all, I don't listen to this kind of music but *somehow* I know every fucking song and I sing it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Yes! Join us! Let's be a pervy gang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I'm not a big fan of Ed Sheeran but that song makes me...well it makes me just want to go impale my wife. There I said it!
Hahahaha that's the spirit! I've told you guys, it's the perfect FA song
Old 07-04-2017, 12:50 PM   #8667
LeoGibson
Slangin'

I don't know much about Ed Sheeran, but what I've heard I've liked, but two songs that never fail to lift my spirits and make me turn it up to 11 are Whole Lot Of Rosie and Fat Bottom Girls. Make of it what you will.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:31 PM   #8668
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We are a peervy lot!

Usually i feel more...resource guarding(?) around females but i feel like with big boys there is enough to go around
Old 07-05-2017, 01:09 AM   #8669
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
IC females never liked me so you liking me makes me stupidly happy.

Odie! Thank you! I have a pretty severe social anxiety so telling me my favourite people of my favourite place want to seat on my pervy lap makes my day. and the idea of some of our boys in my lap makes me horny
Happy and horny is a good place to be. You're most welcome Turns out we're social anxiety twins, too. I nevvvver would've guessed it about you, our little firecracker. But then, I guess that's not really how it works, since anxiety's not a personality type. But now I have even more to admire you for

------

As for confessions: we haven't had water in 4 days. It came back on for about an hour last night and at least I got a shower in, but the water was brown and gross. It was a fun little adventure to begin with, but I'm kiiind of over it now.

Last edited by ODFFA; 07-05-2017 at 01:20 AM. Reason: I mistook this for the "pissed off" thread.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:47 AM   #8670
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Happy and horny is a good place to be. You're most welcome Turns out we're social anxiety twins, too. I nevvvver would've guessed it about you, our little firecracker. But then, I guess that's not really how it works, since anxiety's not a personality type. But now I have even more to admire you for

------

As for confessions: we haven't had water in 4 days. It came back on for about an hour last night and at least I got a shower in, but the water was brown and gross. It was a fun little adventure to begin with, but I'm kiiind of over it now.
cheers Odie! To our lovely lifes filled with cracking anxiety hahahaha
People are usually surprised because I'm actually pretty good with people but it requires a lot of inner battling. With internet i usually don't care about what people think about me (actually I don't care irl either) but dims is a place I call home and would much rather be liked than hated/ ignored.

Regarding your confession I quite often forget you live in Africa. I have very very very little knowledge of the continent, just a handful of friends from there and a brain that has been flooded with media image of it so please don't take offense if I said something borderline stupid/ignorant. SA from my knowledge has a pretty western standards of living, doesn't it? I've heard that in many African countries there is a massive water deficit, does SA has been affected as well or it's just a random lack of water and I'm being a total shit?
Old 07-05-2017, 02:24 AM   #8671
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Eh, I don't think of any question asked out of genuine interest as offensive We have a pretty Western standard of living in SA, yes. Though I feel like that's being tested a bit lately. We have a very Trump-like president and, try as we might, we can't get him impeached. He's doing some real tangible damage to our economy.

But the water thing isn't directly related to all that. There's a drought here in Cape Town and we've had some tight water restrictions placed on us. We've been showering over buckets and flushing our toilets once a day with said bucket-water for months now. I don't know what's up with the water in my neighbourhood getting cut off lately though. Oh well. I remind myself each day that I don't live in North Korea and then it all falls back into perspective.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:23 AM   #8672
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Eh, I don't think of any question asked out of genuine interest as offensive We have a pretty Western standard of living in SA, yes. Though I feel like that's being tested a bit lately. We have a very Trump-like president and, try as we might, we can't get him impeached. He's doing some real tangible damage to our economy.

But the water thing isn't directly related to all that. There's a drought here in Cape Town and we've had some tight water restrictions placed on us. We've been showering over buckets and flushing our toilets once a day with said bucket-water for months now. I don't know what's up with the water in my neighbourhood getting cut off lately though. Oh well. I remind myself each day that I don't live in North Korea and then it all falls back into perspective.
Ehh I wouldn't deal well with water restriction, I love long showers and baths. And being able to flush my toilet lol North Korea is probably way worst but I hope it's gonna rain soon in Cape Town and you will get water back!
Old 07-06-2017, 08:19 AM   #8673
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ehh I wouldn't deal well with water restriction, I love long showers and baths. And being able to flush my toilet lol North Korea is probably way worst but I hope it's gonna rain soon in Cape Town and you will get water back!
I couldn't imagine my life without long showers...time to emigrate Odie!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:47 PM   #8674
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not to be cynical - but showering is one of the last of your worries when you have real water supply problems.

This is the actual problem -

Quote:
And being able to flush my toilet lol
I had to spend three days completely without water this spring because the local phone company thought the mountain villages are in need of high-speed internet. In doing so, they cut our main water line.

That meant buckets of water for the toilette from our neighbor, brushing teeth with bottled water, no salad since you need too much water to wash it - and showering on the beach (fortunately it was already warm enough for that).

In most countries - except extremely dry desert regions such as Chad, Sudan, etc. - it mostly is an issue of water storage and supply infrastructure - not so much real water shortage. Also boiling down to hydro-engineering and plumbing know-how on the ground.
Watch the movie "Mamma Mia" - cheesy as it may sound - to get an idea of the water supply deficiencies in my Levantine world.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:38 PM   #8675
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I couldn't imagine my life without long showers...time to emigrate Odie!

We can import her! To Canada! We can share her. Whats between Ontario and Alberta (nothing, pretty much, right?) Lol

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia