Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-06-2017, 04:01 PM   #8676
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
We can import her! To Canada! We can share her. Whats between Ontario and Alberta (nothing, pretty much, right?) Lol
Hell YES. Take me now, Canadia!
Old 07-06-2017, 06:03 PM   #8677
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Can I come to Canadia too?
Old 07-06-2017, 06:18 PM   #8678
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes - We will have the largest collection of FFA! Then the big boys will flock to us!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:29 AM   #8679
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yes - We will have the largest collection of FFA! Then the big boys will flock to us!
It's bad enough when you and I get together...imagine if there were more. LOL.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #8680
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bahaha! I have NO idea what you are talking about

The hubby just said "lots of bruises".
Old 07-07-2017, 12:35 PM   #8681
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Bahaha! I have NO idea what you are talking about

The hubby just said "lots of bruises".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He gets it (and he loves it ).
Old 07-07-2017, 06:32 PM   #8682
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sorry we're limiting the inflow of FFAs to Canada when we renegotiate NAFTA.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:35 PM   #8683
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Sorry we're limiting the inflow of FFAs to Canada when we renegotiate NAFTA.
FFA are exempt! Free flow of fat admiration is essential to world peace.

The trade agreements come into play when BHM want in. Like a club - girls drink for free =p
Old 07-07-2017, 08:55 PM   #8684
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The trade agreements come into play when BHM want in.
Canada ain't the only thing I won't be getting inside of anytime in the foreseeable future.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:55 PM   #8685
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My fiancÚ and I went to a BDSM convention yesterday and it was amazing. Also I had my first dungeon experience. I'm super happy but exhausted and have an endorphin hangover.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:21 PM   #8686
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
My fiancÚ and I went to a BDSM convention yesterday and it was amazing. Also I had my first dungeon experience. I'm super happy but exhausted and have an endorphin hangover.
That sounds amazing! Ive never been to a dungeon and don't know if I'd want to, but I am happy for you! And the endorphin rush of playing
Old 07-11-2017, 12:43 AM   #8687
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
BDSM convention sounds aawesome!
Old 07-11-2017, 08:07 AM   #8688
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
That sounds amazing! Ive never been to a dungeon and don't know if I'd want to, but I am happy for you! And the endorphin rush of playing
The play party/dungeon certainly was an experience. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect but it was a really cool energy, everybody was just doing their thing and everyone was cool, even if what one person was doing wasn't Simeon else's thing. Everyone was super nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
BDSM convention sounds aawesome!
It was amazing. I learned some cool stuff and had so much fun.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:54 PM   #8689
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Sounds super fun, I think I'm the sort of person who would only really be comfortable doing BDSM with someone I'd been with for awhile though. Yay trust issues.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:13 PM   #8690
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Sounds super fun, I think I'm the sort of person who would only really be comfortable doing BDSM with someone I'd been with for awhile though. Yay trust issues.

I only played with my fiancÚ. Most people were with their partners or had prenegotiated the scene.
Old 07-13-2017, 09:51 PM   #8691
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always suffered from impostor's syndrome, I've learned to just deal with it. My company recently asked me to move to a different state and work with a sister company we do business with. I was moved there to fix the company. It's all sorts of broken and what not. It's really cool that they think I'm responsible and qualified enough to handle this job.

For the first time in my career I feel WAY out of my element. It's SO broken and it almost seems unrepairable. It's just...fucking hard. Every day there's something new that is completely and utterly broken. I have a lot support and my manager is amazing. (She makes me want to be a strong woman). I just don't know if I can do this.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:36 AM   #8692
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hozay: well, you can fix processes and tools, but people have to be willing to be fixed, and that is not always a given ... so even though you are more awesome than you give yourself credit for, I can understand being nervous. But the good news is that with that much broken, there should be lots that you can improve fairly easily, get some early victories, and then hopefully most of the people there will get behind you.

Best of luck, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather send out on a job like that.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:27 AM   #8693
lille

I got a phone call from my dad this morning, apparently he is getting married today. They are doing a private ceremony on their boat but then they are having a little reception with my brother and her son. He did the same thing when he got engaged, he didn't even tell me he was planning it and just told me after it happened. Want to be happy for them but I am also really hurt but he didn't even think to even tell me it was happening before this morning.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:12 AM   #8694
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That sucks, Lille
Old 07-21-2017, 09:12 AM   #8695
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
That sucks, Lille
Thanks Tad. What makes it so difficult is that everybody expects me to just be happy for him.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:20 AM   #8696
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Thanks Tad. What makes it so difficult is that everybody expects me to just be happy for him.
Seriously? It doesn't strike most people as shoddy to the point of verging on insulting that he doesn't tell you such things until so late on?

I mean, maybe he is one of those people who have cat-levels of relationship skills, so those that know him are vaguely surprised that he remembered at any point to inform anyone he wasn't bumping into face-to-face of what was going on in his life. Even so I'd at least expect a "It sucks that he doesn't remember to keep people in the loop more, has to make it frustrating for you" type of response.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:54 PM   #8697
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Hozay: well, you can fix processes and tools, but people have to be willing to be fixed, and that is not always a given ... so even though you are more awesome than you give yourself credit for, I can understand being nervous. But the good news is that with that much broken, there should be lots that you can improve fairly easily, get some early victories, and then hopefully most of the people there will get behind you.

Best of luck, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather send out on a job like that.
Always the voice of reason. You are far too kind with your words. Thank you Tad.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:56 AM   #8698
Tad
mostly harmless

How's it going Hozay? Found any firm footing yet, or are you still scrabbling through the brokenness?

Last edited by Tad; 07-22-2017 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Autocorrect didn't recognize "Hozay". I adore him, but didn't mean to call him honey!
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:24 AM   #8699
Tad
mostly harmless

IC that I was a bit disapointed when the power came back on work this morning, after a 45 minute outage. I was kind of down with having a non-computer oriented day.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:43 PM   #8700
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

After nearly a decade of either stark dark/white shirts, hubby is flaunting in BRIGHT hawaiin shirts (yes, from hawaii). They look really good.

And sometimes, when he is sitting, i get a liitttllee peep of belly button, which is super hawwwt.

Tags
confessions, i have no emotions, milk bags, random, xylophonaphobia, xynophobia